• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your top 10 NFL quarterbacks

But it's not just about stats when you're talking about how good of a qb somebody is.. it's about who gives their team a chance to win every game.. Even if guys like vick, schaub, etc. can out perform flacco in the stats category them being injured does not help there team win.. Look, maybe like jones said, you might be looking at from a fantasy football position or whatever.. But, for me a good quarterback is one that isn't always missing games and is on the field every snap.. And that's flacco.

And bring up the saints offense too so that brees can win because that's something flacco has never had.. And thank you for bringing up Holmes because that's one more talented wr big ben has had while flacco has thrown to demetrius williams.. The steelers have drafted great receivers, while the ravens have not.. Maybe torrey smith can step up and be like a mike wallace but who knows..

And finally, sanchez sucks.. :hatsoff:
You brought up the Saints offense, and my reply was... give the Saint offense to Flacco and they would be cellar dwellers.
Neither Holmes or Wallace are "great receivers". My point is... send either to Flacco and their numbers will go down, just like Holmes numbers dropped when he got with Sanchez.
I don't watch the draft, play fantasy football or watch the Super Bowl pre and halftime shows... So Jones must be wrong.

Sanchez + NFL = Flacco

1. Rogers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. P. Manning
5. Stafford
6. E. Manning
7. Roethlisberger
8. Rivers
9. Newton
10. Schaub

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's take a second to breathe here.

IWJ is on our asses for putting Cam Newton in our top 10, but hasn't said anything about sherm putting RG3 in his top 10???? Ahead of both Cutler and Flacco. Guy hasn't even played a game.

I'm done with all the drama.. I'm just going to let it be..

You said receivers quit on routes, so I asked a simple question. Have you ever seen Flacco tear into a receiver for giving up on a route? I never said he should constantly yell or yell on the field. Flacco must share some of the blame for the offense being the way it is. He isn't a diamond amongst do-do.

Yes, I have seem him yell at his receivers.. And yes, he does deserve blame.. Just as every player in the NFL deserves some blame at one time or another. That's just how it goes

Anybody notice the only people defending Cutler and Flacco are Bears and Ravens fans?

Weird.

Yes, and add to that, Cutler and Flacco defenders will say their QB's have the worst offensive lines and/or awful receivers and/or stupidest coaches, yet still argue the QB play is consistent year in and year out and worthy of top 10 consideration. Plus they are the only ones saying either we don't watch football or don't know what we're talking about. :)

Yes, and add to that, Cutler and Flacco defenders will say their QB's have the worst offensive lines and/or awful receivers and/or stupidest coaches, yet still argue the QB play is consistent year in and year out and worthy of top 10 consideration. Plus they are the only ones saying either we don't watch football or don't know what we're talking about. :)

Yeah, but you keep conveniently leaving out that as it pertains to Jay Cutler, those factors are fact.

Bears O-line = Bottom 5 in the league. Fact.
Bears Receiving Core = Bottom 5 in the league. Fact.

No one can even argue that. Add to this, Jay is the most sacked QB in part due to these factors, yet his numbers bear consistently good play. He is consistently at the 3300-3500 yard passing range and the 23-26 touchdown range as well. The INT's have always been an issue, but he's had 0 red zone INT's in the past year, so that is improving. He has proved over and over that he can pick a defense apart, his arm is top 3 in this league, and he's very good under pressure.

None of you yet have answered my question: Do you honestly believe that Cam Newton or Matthew Stafford would outplay Cutler given The Bears offense?

IMO, there is no chance in HELL. Newton couldn't get past 6 wins with an almost entirely revamped coaching staff and offense, and couldn't win a game under pressure. Zero wins in games in which he threw an interception and couldn't pull out tougher games.

Stafford wouldn't never be able to operate under an O-line like Chicago's. Not to mention Martz's scheme would have gotten him murdered given his inability to throw under pressure.

Now flip the script... Would Jay Cutler be able to outplay Matthew Stafford and Cam Newton with their offenses?

Cutler on Carolina: HELL YES!!! More passing yards and certainly more wins. Cutler would definetly be able QB wins in tougher games. He won't give you the rushing, but he'll spread the ball around and would thrive with former Bear Olsen and Steve Smith. No fucking doubt. There will be no 2-8 stretch with Cutler at QB.

Cutler on Detroit: It possible he could outplay Stafford, but given Stafford's year... I'm not as confident Jay could match that. I think he could certainly get Detroit to the same spot, but the numbers won't be there. Jay would definetly put up close to 4000 yards, IMO.

No respect for Eli either?

He's in my top 10... what are you talking about?

I feel that Eli is an above average QB with a great team. He is consistently pretty good, his performance is hard to gauge. It's not spectacular, but there's something to be said for getting it done in pressure situations. That weighs large with me, even if the other stats aren't that hot. IMPO, Manning does less with more and Cutler does more with less. It's debatable, but I am also clearly biased. I can easily understand where and why someone would beg to differ with me on this one.

I agree, Eli is pretty hard to gauge. He is just okay in the regular season(although this season was marvelous) but there are not many that I would take over him in a playoff run, dude just seems to get it done. Their defense is always pretty solid too.

Would you agree that this season is going to tell a lot about what Cutler is really capable of? It seems they have the pieces on the offense and as long as Urlacher is around the D is pretty solid.

Yeah, but you keep conveniently leaving out that as it pertains to Jay Cutler, those factors are fact.

No one can even argue that. Add to this, Jay is the most sacked QB in part due to these factors, yet his numbers bear consistently good play. He is consistently at the 3300-3500 yard passing range and the 23-26 touchdown range as well. The INT's have always been an issue, but he's had 0 red zone INT's in the past year, so that is improving. He has proved over and over that he can pick a defense apart, his arm is top 3 in this league, and he's very good under pressure.

None of you yet have answered my question: Do you honestly believe that Cam Newton or Matthew Stafford would outplay Cutler given The Bears offense?

IMO, there is no chance in HELL. Newton couldn't get past 6 wins with an almost entirely revamped coaching staff and offense, and couldn't win a game under pressure. Zero wins in games in which he threw an interception and couldn't pull out tougher games.

Stafford wouldn't never be able to operate under an O-line like Chicago's. Not to mention Martz's scheme would have gotten him murdered given his inability to throw under pressure.

Now flip the script... Would Jay Cutler be able to outplay Matthew Stafford and Cam Newton with their offenses?

Cutler on Carolina: HELL YES!!! More passing yards and certainly more wins. Cutler would definetly be able QB wins in tougher games. He won't give you the rushing, but he'll spread the ball around and would thrive with former Bear Olsen and Steve Smith. No fucking doubt. There will be no 2-8 stretch with Cutler at QB.

Cutler on Detroit: It possible he could outplay Stafford, but given Stafford's year... I'm not as confident Jay could match that. I think he could certainly get Detroit to the same spot, but the numbers won't be there. Jay would definetly put up close to 4000 yards, IMO.
There was a lockout last year, so a revamped team was at a disadvantage with shortened training camps. Compare the stats for offensive lines and receivers in 2010, and Carolina was as bad as the Bears. Again, with no off season to prepare, Carolina's offensive stats move up plus, who would think a rookie QB would perform as well as Newton did, on one of the worst teams the year before. On the other hand Cutler was brought onto a team 2 years removed from Super Bowl and their record improved two games before falling below 500. Cam Newton on the Bears would be a improvement. Cutler throws interception, injures hand on the same play, out for season. Jay Cutler leaves NFC Title game 6-for-14 for 80 yards, no touchdowns and one interception --- injured.

Yeah, Cutler really does have an absolutely terrible o-line.. It was starting to get a little better last year, but the year before that it was just ugly

I agree, Eli is pretty hard to gauge. He is just okay in the regular season(although this season was marvelous) but there are not many that I would take over him in a playoff run, dude just seems to get it done. Their defense is always pretty solid too.

Would you agree that this season is going to tell a lot about what Cutler is really capable of? It seems they have the pieces on the offense and as long as Urlacher is around the D is pretty solid.

Eli is a tough one, there's no doubt that he's great and that most teams would love to have him, but it's tough to rank him... Brees and Rodgers are just pure fun to watch because they make it look so easy, while eli will have rough series, but he finds a way to get it done.. Eli's a guy who has out performed tom brady twice during the superbowl, but nobody really wants to rank him above brady..