• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite alcoholic drink?

Boilermakers!

Beer with L i m e.

Beer, real ale preferred. St. Austell Brewerys' HSDis my favourite.There is no such thing as a bad pint, some are just better than others.
Decent cider from proper apples, not that chemical rubbish you git in towns. Sheppeys is great.

Demerara Rum & ice.

Every morning grave Mimer drank a draught with the Gjallar-horn, and Odin when he was yet young had deep desire to receive the wisdom and strength which the egg-white mead alone can give. He entreated Mimer to give him a draught, and the price he paid was an eye, which was cast into the well. From that hour when he drained Gjallar-horn he became worthy to rule over gods and men. 'Twas thus he sang in after-time of the powers which the mead imparted to him...

Thus Odin taught to all men that in youth there must needs be self-sacrifice of great account so that wisdom and power may be obtained.

Jack and Coke
Crown Royal and Royal Crown Cola
Sex on the Beach
Long Island Ice Tea
Jeiger Shots
Screwdriver
Beer

Usually have one (at least one) of each when I go out

Favorite alcoholic drink?

What is your alcoholic beverage of choice?Do you prefer to keep it simple with beer or do you prefer to go with the hard liquor?

Re: Favorite alcoholic drink?

Chateau Haut Brion - but like sloppy blowjobs, I don't get to have it very often

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Fat Tire from New Belgium brewery in Colorado. They also make a really good wheat beer. I also like Lindemann's.

There's a beer they sell cheap at Fresh n' Easy called El Taurino from Ecuador that is pretty good, too.

I drink good beer - and that doesn't mean mass produced horse-piss (bud lite, coors lite, etc), but good stuff like Guiness, Bass, Smithwick's, smaller US breweries. Life's too short to drink cheap beer! :glugglug:

On the hard liquor side, my drink of choice is single malt Scotch, neat (no water, no ice, straight up). :thumbsup:

Primarily a liquor drinker for taste. Cognac, Scotch or Gin.

If or when I drink beer....IPA, Sam Adams seasonals or a couple of different beers from Unibroue.