• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite alcoholic drink?

Spleen

Banned?
Didn't know you had that in the UK :1orglaugh

Yeah it's pretty popular infact!

They just brought out Magners Pear Cider, trying to compete, but is no where near as good.

Yeah it's pretty popular infact!

They just brought out Magners Pear Cider, trying to compete, but is no where near as good.
If you wanna impress some girl, let her know that Kopparberg means copper mountain in Swedish and that it comes from a town bearing that name with a 600-year old (?) great copper mine in it.

On second thought, you should probably avoid any girl who would find that impressive actually... :helpme:

:rofl:

For beer its coors light or moose head

for hard shit

whisky-wisers deluxe

Beer
Long Island Ice Tea (I love these but I just go sailing over the edge with these things)
Gin and Tonic
Rum Runner
White Russian
Monster Vodka (monster = monster energy drink in case ya didn't know)
Bacardi + Cola

Facetious

Moderated
Used to be the "Cape Cod" > Vodka & Cranberry Juice

also Myers Dark Rum & Coke, which reminds me - There used to be a small night club (about 200 - 250 capacity) about a mile and a half to the West of here where every Thursday night, they would serve 3 drinks at the cost of 1, your choice, all night long as long as the drink were the same 'till about 1:30 AM.
Let's just say that there were some rather rough Fridays at work ! lol !

All said, I believe that I've had my fill. :1orglaugh
Drinking used to be a regular social event in my life but on one given day, week, month, year, I don't recall exactly, I was no longer a drinker. Go fig'r :dunno:

Lager - Budvar
Beer - Hopback Summer Lightning
Wine - Chateau Haut Brion
Whisky - Balvennie

Found a new beer the other night that I really like called Boulevard Wheat. Nummers!

And there is a great French liquor called Cointreau which I used in a dessert recipe which is quite tasty as well.

Found a new beer the other night that I really like called Boulevard Wheat. Nummers!

And there is a great French liquor called Cointreau which I used in a dessert recipe which is quite tasty as well.

I used to like Boulevard but burned myself out on it, now it tastes too sweet for me

My favorite beers ever are either Fat Tire or Beck's Octoberfest... my mouth is just craving either one right now since it is so hot where i'm at today. Except obviously Beck's Octoberfest isn't available this time of year :(

Palm, Duvel, Orval, Ciney ...

"Witten Duiker" (translated white Diver, Duvel with Vanilla Gin dropped in it)
"Duiker" (Diver, beer with a glass of gin dropped in it)

Any kinds of flavored gin, vodka ...