• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite alcoholic drink?

I like a strong Crown and Coke in the winter and a cold beer in the summer. Ahhhh I can't wait to go sit on the patio somewhere and get belligerent with the waitresses.

Anybody like tomato juice in their beer? Mmmm. Pour a beer in a glass, drink 1/4 of it, and refill your glass with tomato juice. Good refreshing summer drink. And it gets ya drunk.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Vodka, neat.
smiley-eatdrink048.gif

I like a strong Crown and Coke in the winter and a cold beer in the summer. Ahhhh I can't wait to go sit on the patio somewhere and get belligerent with the waitresses.

Anybody like tomato juice in their beer? Mmmm. Pour a beer in a glass, drink 1/4 of it, and refill your glass with tomato juice. Good refreshing summer drink. And it gets ya drunk.

Jebus that sounds disgusting. Beer and tomato juice? blah.

Seriously?

I enjoy my vodka.