• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite alcoholic drink?

Beer.:bowdown: Thats usually it.:glugglug: But I do love me some Jagermeister.:lovecoupl JD has a special place in my liver, it was my first alcoholic amor, as I might have said before, I hate mixing drinks. Either take it straight or dont drink it at all.:mad:

Man I'm surprised I didnt post in this thread before... Must have been away when it was being frequented.

My choices are beer for the regular alcy, then Scotch for hard liquor.

I like my wine though. Not a fan of red, mostly whites.

For a straight up shot....Either Pitron Silver or Drambuie

To take it up a notch, Jeigerbomb and Irish Car Bomb

beer is easiest when no bartender is available.
but i love me some Long Island Ice Tea. i drink em like water that's how much i love them

Lagunitas, they brew the best beers. Apparently it's hard to find out of the US's west coast though... Shit man, I feel sorry for people who enjoy good micro brews and don't get a chance to indulge on some Lagunitas. Favorite brews: Undercover Shutdown, Brown Shugga, Maximus and Sirius. Unfortunately, 3 of those are seasonal :(

I love Speak Easy as well. Their Big Daddy, Double Daddy and Prohibition are some extremely tasty brews!

Rogue is my favorite Oregon brewery. Can't go wrong with Dead Guy, or the always delicious Double Dead Guy. The Hazlenut Brown Nectar is an oralgasm. The 2007 Imperial Stout was sickeningly delicious too. Brutal Bitter comes in at an honorable mention.

A short list of other beers I enjoy: Stone's Ruination, Hair Of The Dog's Blue Dot, Bitch Creek's ESB, Dogfish Head's 60 & 90 Minute IPA's. There are alot more, but those are what I usually drink.

As far as liquor is concerned: Jager bombs with Rockstar, Monster Lo-Carb or Amp Elevate are always fine. My liquor preference is shots of Patron Silver though, or 1800 & Sprite.