• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i'm confused by the UHD replays of RAW & Smackdown...... they start at 7pm and are in 2 hour blocks??? Raw is a 3 hr show....WTF???!

EWWWW UHD replay never showed the last hour of Raw so i have no idea what happened with the Rock and CM Punk!!
i need my fucking dvr to work on monday and actually record ALL of raw and not just 70 minute sections of it!
i need to email UHD right now to complain

i'm confused by the UHD replays of RAW & Smackdown...... they start at 7pm and are in 2 hour blocks??? Raw is a 3 hr show....WTF???!

Yeah they're Weirdly Condensed versions, Still a bit more than the 1 Hour version that airs on USA 2 AM Sunday Morning though. Here's the Go Home segment from Raw, Sans the Crackhead story.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Shane McMahon looking crazy these days...:facepalm:
Guess hes still around the WWE?
223432_580413488653815_1625645425_n.jpg

is the WWE ready to give swagger a huge push???? i was excited for his return...but he is so bland as a character in and out of the ring.
and he wins the elimination chamber match??!?!?!

Yeah.....just read that one online....ummmm...Swagger....really?!?!??!?!

Uhhhh....ok WWE....let's see where you're going with this. I can't think they think Del Rio vs Swagger at WM for the title would be ANY kind of draw...so....

as im watching Punk vs Rock ...and the stipulation to the match...i figured the SHIELD was gonna come out... look like they were going to attack the Rock but instead attack Punk.... therefore the rock is DQ'd
but it was your obvious double ref's knocked out clusterfuck ending!

Anyone notice how WWE had that Graphic for The Rock/Cena II Match ready immediately after the match?

As for Swagger's title shot? I guess w/ his new "True All American American Hero" persona, The WHC storyline is about to get real racial...Unless Ziggler decides to cash on in of course.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yeah.....just read that one online....ummmm...Swagger....really?!?!??!?!

Uhhhh....ok WWE....let's see where you're going with this. I can't think they think Del Rio vs Swagger at WM for the title would be ANY kind of draw...so....

Del Rio and Swagger won't be expected to be any kind of a draw, and honestly the World Heavyweight Championship hasn't been a draw for years either. I'm all for this just because it gets new blood in the main event, and I definitely didn't see Swagger winning the Chamber until Mark Henry got eliminated.

In no way, shape or form did I expect or have a flicker of desire to see Swagger win....but, I agree, WWE really has to get some new-blood in there (although, I thought Ziggy WAS the new-blood they had appointed as the next guy for the big push), so, like I said, I'm willing to see where they go with this.

After all, there's still LOTS of legitimate guys, Lesnar, Orton, Jericho, Show (or does he get ANOTHER WM gimmick match? HA!), Henry, Miz, Ryback, Shaemus AND Ziggy, still to be accounted for as to what their WM matches will be. Got to think one, if not more, of these guys will be in that belt match at WM somehow.....especially Zig.

Wait and see......

Last nights chamber event was lame. first orton didnt win the chamber, cena shamus and ryback didnt beat the shield (they need to go). then punk lost to the rock. the guy who only comes back when he needs to promote another movie... thats why hes sticking around now and they made him champ, hes still got like 6 movies to promote.

Orton didn't need to win the Chamber and I like that Swagger won, it was a surprise that no one expected. I like the Shield and I thought it was another surprise. I fully expected Cena, Sheamus and Ryback to win but it keeps the Ryback vs the Shield storyline going. The Rock vs Cena II for the belt has been in the works since last Wrestlemania with the understanding that Rock is dropping the belt to Cena. Of course that could change but it looks like it's still on track.

So, who likes the new belt? Sure, it looks like an oversized NBA championship ring, and the huge WWE logo looks tacky, and the brahma bull logos on the sides will hopefully go away when the Rock does, but hey, at least it doesn't spin. The spinny belt gimmick was pretty cool for a short stint but I couldn't believe it held on so long. I like the poetic justice of Cena getting knocked out by his old belt.
I saw the new belt when it was still in its prototype phase and thought "Man, that looks bad. This couldn't possibly be what they end up going with". Well, aren't I the fool?

So, who likes the new belt? Sure, it looks like an oversized NBA championship ring, and the huge WWE logo looks tacky, and the brahma bull logos on the sides will hopefully go away when the Rock does, but hey, at least it doesn't spin. The spinny belt gimmick was pretty cool for a short stint but I couldn't believe it held on so long. I like the poetic justice of Cena getting knocked out by his old belt.
I saw the new belt when it was still in its prototype phase and thought "Man, that looks bad. This couldn't possibly be what they end up going with". Well, aren't I the fool?

I found it ironic that Rock said belts arent supposed to look like toys yet his belt looking incomplete with much of the front missing makes it seem like a toy. No doubt a new belt was needed, but it could've looked way more complete

I like the look of the new belt and it looks like the champion will have their logo on the sides instead of a nameplate.

that is what i was wondering, i saw the bull heads on the side and figured each new champ would get his "logo" on there. but overall i like it- not the best but it's ok. better than that last belt. i wonder if the old one could have been decent ....without the spinny WWE emblem?

I like the idea of the wrestlers logo being on the sides, but I still think a nameplate is more deserving. The different logo plates almost seems like a marketing tool for when they sell replica belts you can buy which superstar's logo you want to adorn it

I like the idea of the wrestlers logo being on the sides, but I still think a nameplate is more deserving. The different logo plates almost seems like a marketing tool for when they sell replica belts you can buy which superstar's logo you want to adorn it

I'm sure that's exactly what it's for. It's just a marketing tool. Of course, this is WWE. What isn't a marketing tool?
WWE is a bigger whore than all the bow-legged harpies in Saigon.

Some might say this looks more like a championship belt. The Chicago Blackhawks (obviously) pass this belt around to the top player of each game.
champ-belt-600.jpg