• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
great points by MrSStiffy & Moonchild. stiffy no offense but you are a true wrestling mark! i honestly had ZERO idea (or recollection) that the Rock beat both Trips & hogan with a people's elbow! i have been watching wrestling since bob backlund's corner threw in the towel vs the Iron Sheik.... i can't remember everything like that! WOW

RAW points of disgust: (the caps ARE necessary!)
#1 when the SHIELD attack anyone.... WHY DO WE NEED THE CAMERA ZIPPING IN AND OUT and CUTTING FROM ANGLE TO ANGLE so you can't see a fucking thing normally? from 0:40- up to the out of the ring action the camera work is fucking atrocious !

AND.... how long have the SHIELD been coming out the same way? 2 months? why is Cole yelling "where are they ??where are they??" hey michael.... look at your monitor at ringside, you can see the camera is going to a wide view...they are coming from the stands like they have been doing for weeks upon weeks now!

#2 why was tensai embarrassed with what he was wearing? he had on all his normal gear and just a lingerie top....just pull the top off and you have on your normal ring attire? i just don't get stupidity sometimes?!?!

It really is piss-horrible camera work. Very amateurish. It needs some cheesy circus music to go along with it. A slide whistle or two.
Apparently, the monkey working the camera is the same one running the betamax camera on the Shield in their backstage promos.
I believe that the job of the commentator nowadays is similar to the job of the parent of a baby. "What is that? What is that? Where'd'eego? Who's that? Who is that? Lookit that! Wowww!"

I don't think Tensai was embarrassed with the dress. I think he was just feeling not-so-fresh.

What's your problem with Orton?

From bell to bell his matches make sense and don't suffer from unrealistic Superman comebacks (which unfortunately Cena's can), and he's certainly no Cena in terms of being protected. He's been doing clean jobs all over the shop for the likes of Del Rio and Ziggler and even the irrelevant Kane at 'Mania XXVIII over the last 18 months, he lost to Barrett clean two weeks ago, he even lost the Big Gold Belt (for better or for worse) clean as a sheet to Mark Henry well over a year ago and hasn't had it back since. If anything they've been remarkably inconsistent with Orton since his rise to true World Champion status, he's had to go a year without winning a title three times now, once between the springs of '08 and '09 to give way to a run of Hunter-Edge-Hardy reigns, once again between the end of his hot potato run with Cena at Bragging Rights '09 until Night of Champions '10, and once more today, where as I speak pretty soon a year and a half will have passed since Randy wore even the less-important "SmackDown belt."

Wow. I call bullshit on that one. Absolute bullshit. Holy crap. Belt or no belt doesn't change the fact. Lately, since his return it has been different, but you're dead wrong about the past.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
What's your problem with Orton?

From bell to bell his matches make sense and don't suffer from unrealistic Superman comebacks (which unfortunately Cena's can), and he's certainly no Cena in terms of being protected. He's been doing clean jobs all over the shop for the likes of Del Rio and Ziggler and even the irrelevant Kane at 'Mania XXVIII over the last 18 months, he lost to Barrett clean two weeks ago, he even lost the Big Gold Belt (for better or for worse) clean as a sheet to Mark Henry well over a year ago and hasn't had it back since. If anything they've been remarkably inconsistent with Orton since his rise to true World Champion status, he's had to go a year without winning a title three times now, once between the springs of '08 and '09 to give way to a run of Hunter-Edge-Hardy reigns, once again between the end of his hot potato run with Cena at Bragging Rights '09 until Night of Champions '10, and once more today, where as I speak pretty soon a year and a half will have passed since Randy wore even the less-important "SmackDown belt."

Well put...

Randy is the best pure athlete on the roster.

He has Vince's favorite, signature look.

He's had problems with the Wellness Program in recent years but has turned the corner..
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-60-days-following-second-wellness-violation

His Pops have been huge lately and when Vince hear you Pop like that, he's putting some belt on you soon.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I stopped watching WWE since Shawn Michaels retired...Don't like the company today and the way how they just throw out Wrestling stars out to the curb. Then the company covers it up and says for example..."Kelly Kelly was released from her contract. It's expired" Boo!
Vince Mcmahon is a tool and so is the WWE!

I stopped watching WWE since Shawn Michaels retired...Don't like the company today and the way how they just throw out Wrestling stars out to the curb. Then the company covers it up and says for example..."Kelly Kelly was released from her contract. It's expired" Boo!
Vince Mcmahon is a tool and so is the WWE!

Whoah, careful. Certain fanboys may throw a fit for you saying anything was less than fantastic.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yes I know...i'm going to be lynched in a couple of minutes by the WWE fans. All I can say is, it's been nice knowing you buddy.

If you think about it from a Business standpoint. It was a smart move giving the Rock The Belt. WrestleMania is all about bringing together the Wrestling world & the Entertainment world. Compare the two & you should know that Rock has the biggest reach of any current superstar in both of those worlds. He's gonna be in 3 Big Super Bowl spots Sunday, Taping for a TNT Cable series & Promoting a big Movie throughout the month of February - March. Talk of the Town. The fact that he's now the champ adds something on for the Press to eat up (Remember how Chris Jericho/Mickey Rourke made shockwaves on CNN?). That's what WWE is aiming for now that mania is around the corner.

Is Punk talented? Hell yes! Does he need to hold on to that title forever to prove that? Absolutely not. He's got the longest reign in the modern era of the company, and the respect of a hell of a lot of people. 2011-2012 were definitely his years. He's not going anywhere anytime soon. And If his Rumored WrestleMania Match comes to fruition? It's gonna be Major for him. As for the People's Elbow part of the match that everybody's complained about? I dont mind it. The Build of this match was set around "The People". Since the 1st Raw of the year, CM Punk kept going about how The People Didn't Matter. The Rock is "The People's Champion", so what better move to beat Punk than with The People's Elbow?

As a CM Punk fan, I actually have no major problem with what happened as far as the main event at RR went, though it was by no means without flaws.
If this happened 6 months to a year ago, I would've been disgusted because Punk's title reign didn't feel like it had run its course yet. The audience has the power to bury people and, like many Punk fans, we believe that McMahon can take a cue and try to make the Universe forget him. This paranoia is justified if we look at some of the company's history with its talent, especially in this age of SuperCenas and MightyRandys. Still, love him or hate him, CM Punk will stand in WWE history as one of its most revered stars of all time.
Punk had a great run and who's to say it's the last?
When someone holds it for as long as he had, many people begin to stop caring about the championship. It turns into just "a thing that guy wears all the time".
The championship title is like money: you only feel it when it's moving.
However, moving it too often results in a clusterfuck, which also lessens the prestige of the title.

I used to think it was a shitty move on WWE's part to put a visitor (which I pegged the Rock as due to his long off-and-on absence) in the main event instead of a year-rounder, but when it comes to someone like Rock, Austin, Taker, HHH, HBK, Cena, Punk, guys with a track record like theirs don't have to restart at the bottom, because they've proved themselves main event worthy. Besides, how long can a heel hold the belt before a face "overcomes the bad guy"? Such is the way of the Universe. Yeah, Rock won it with a People's Elbow. He has beat many great opponents with it. Remember kids, Punk ain't Superman, nor should he be.

We can only hope the story goes somewhere entertaining.

I stopped watching Raw for a while cause i got bored of CM Punk being champion for as long as he was. The same thing happend when John Cena had a long title reighn a few years back, but that bored me more because he would defend the title against the same opponents every PPV, eigher Bradshaw or Batista...over and over. I prefer to see the title changing hands now and than, but not rotating between the same few champions all the time.

thoughts on RAW:
#1- those ppl in atlanta must have been pissed thee was no Rock live in At-lan-ta ! that is why i wasn't happy with him getting the title,the champ should defend the title or at the least wrestle on the major show each week. Rock only is going to work in 3 ppv's.
#2- return of mark henry, nice!
#3- i guess brock is going to come out every week and beat down someone until HHH decides to intervene? i can't imagine him coming out, "TIME TO PLAY THE GAMEEEEEEE hahahahaah!" with his crew cut shaved head!!
#4- i guess the SHIELD angle is done? i seriously thought last night they were going to bury them for good. i honestly hope roman reigns is a real good wrestler, HE looks like a monster! he is already my fav shield member,if the guy is good he could have a solid future.
#5- does anyone know if the vince "broken hip,hip replacement surgery" angle is a work or a shoot? i remember the attitude days when vince was a beast in the ring!
#6- new hall of fame inductee Bruno sammartino. during the video package they have a clip of george steele saying he was probably the best champion and wrestler EVER.... i never heard george steele talk in my life!!

Shield is Far from done...I expect their role to grow now that it's known Heyman is the one who's behind them. Maybe they'll form a faction w/ Brock & Punk? More than likely they'll have some form of involvement at WrestleMania.

Vince's Hip Replacement is a shoot, He's had it planned for a while. The "Broken Pelvis" Is how they're setting up the HHH/Brock II storyline, but who knows with Brock?

#4- i guess the SHIELD angle is done? i seriously thought last night they were going to bury them for good. i honestly hope roman reigns is a real good wrestler, HE looks like a monster! he is already my fav shield member,if the guy is good he could have a solid future.
#5- does anyone know if the vince "broken hip,hip replacement surgery" angle is a work or a shoot? i remember the attitude days when vince was a beast in the ring!

It's been a long time coming for Mark Henry to show back up. Expect him to have some sort of influence in the coming months.

Having him back takes some heat off the Big Show being the main heel on Smackdown and his inclusion in the Elimination Chamber is going to be great

Having him back takes some heat off the Big Show being the main heel on Smackdown and his inclusion in the Elimination Chamber is going to be great
It should as long as WWE continues to use him right. Even though he just made his return, he has the best chance at winning the match.

my dvr spazzed out monday night! it recorded the 1st 76 minutes of raw then stopped ... when i finally realized it wasn't recording i manually hit REC...it then recorded the next 20 or so minutes then stopped again! :brick: when i realized that i manually hit record again and was able to finish out the show. but i deleted them all because i know i will miss something and i will just record the UHD replay on saturday night. my dvr = :mad:

my dvr spazzed out monday night! it recorded the 1st 76 minutes of raw then stopped ... when i finally realized it wasn't recording i manually hit REC...it then recorded the next 20 or so minutes then stopped again! :brick: when i realized that i manually hit record again and was able to finish out the show. but i deleted them all because i know i will miss something and i will just record the UHD replay on saturday night. my dvr = :mad:

i'm confused by the UHD replays of RAW & Smackdown...... they start at 7pm and are in 2 hour blocks??? Raw is a 3 hr show....WTF???!