• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yet more evidence that McMahon is a GENIUS!!!! The crowd starts to turn on Cena, so, what does he do? Make more $$$ on it! McMahon is Laughing all the way to the bank! (not to mention I bet Cena gets a % off each T-shirt too! LMAO!!!!)

Exactly! Anti-Cena fans aren't realizing that by buying the shirt, they are still supporting Cena.:facepalm:

Side Note: I've figured it out!!!!!! The little boy and girl in the 1/2/12 promos are Brock Lesnar and Sable!:eek:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
The little boy and girl in the 1/2/12 promos are Brock Lesnar and Sable!:eek:
:facepalm:

I don't think Brock's gonna be in a rush to get back on national TV (WWE or otherwise) after that beatdown last night. :fight:

Exactly! Anti-Cena fans aren't realizing that by buying the shirt, they are still supporting Cena.:facepalm:

Side Note: I've figured it out!!!!!! The little boy and girl in the 1/2/12 promos are Brock Lesnar and Sable!:eek:

:facepalm:

I don't think Brock's gonna be in a rush to get back on national TV (WWE or otherwise) after that beatdown last night. :fight:

Plus i think he can handle the amount of the time on the road again (the reason he originally left WWE) and he has had 2 bouts with diverticulitis and that is taking a toll on his body.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulitis

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Lesnar can't come back to WWE yet. Even though he is retired he's still under contract to UFC, so he can't make an appearance without Mcmahon and White heading to the negotiation table.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Are you people serious? It was a joke, because you know, he just retired. We all know it's Chris Jericho.

Oh I know that the return is not Lesnar, but my point still remains since there will be nonstop rumours of Lesnar returning to WWE for the next couple months. It's just not going to happen.

What made me laugh about the earlier, knowing Brock Lesnars contract with UFC, is that Brock Lesnar and Sable are married, at least they were last time i heard not sure if they still are, I really dont know what to expect for tomorrow nites Raw.

What made me laugh about the earlier, knowing Brock Lesnars contract with UFC, is that Brock Lesnar and Sable are married, at least they were last time i heard not sure if they still are, I really dont know what to expect for tomorrow nites Raw.

they are still married & they also have kids. Brock is not coming back-at least in the UFC you Yourself can decide when or how you can defend yourself against an opponent. i think in wrestling the opponent is the bumps taken on the mat and after having this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulitis brock will pass on taking hard bumps on a mat.
Besides he said in the post-fight interview he spoke with his wife a few days before the fight and decided if he lost he would retire to spend more time at home with his wife and kids. He's Not Coming Back!

BTW- if you read into that link i posted- brock has had 2 lengthy bouts of diverticulitis the 2nd resulting in surgery where they removed the part of the colon where he had the problem.He Is Not Coming Back

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
What in the world was that supposed to be?

Heel set-up?

I'd assume it's a heel angle. That's how it is with him. Almost every time he appears or reappears in a company (WCW, WWE, etc.) he starts off face and quickly turns heel. I guess they're speeding it up this time. I'm sure it will have something to do with how the "WWE universe" is full of mindless puppets. He proved it, considering most of those kids had no idea who he was but they were still joining in.
But be that as it may, I'm sorry I tuned in this week. What a waste of time.