• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Also, I'm glad Kane is back but the only reason I think they brought him back masked is for mask sales, especially for upcoming x-mas. Sin Cara screwed up and Rey's not around.
Sin Cara is injured.

That Road Dogg clip was great. Guy is still phenomenal on the mic.

i haven't watched any of the Piper interview. i may now that it is complete,does he give any dirt on anything? or is this an interview about his career or something? i would love an honest truth telling interview not a "work" interview

i haven't watched any of the Piper interview. i may now that it is complete,does he give any dirt on anything? or is this an interview about his career or something? i would love an honest truth telling interview not a "work" interview

it's not a 'worked' interview. the first part he talks briefly about going through the territories, the last Piper's Pit he did with Cena a few weeks ago, and a few other things. The second part he talks about why he would not take a dive to Mr.T and Hulk Hogan (very compelling segment). And the third part he discuses the beginning of Piper's Pit and what it was like to go from wrestling to movies,then back to wrestling. all in all it was a great interview. but then again can anyone expect anything less in a Roddy Piper interview. He and Alice Cooper are the only two people i can can sit and listen to all day long. they have the most interesting story's from the most interesting careers they've had.

Check out the wwe site homepage. It has a picture of CM Punk holding an ice cream bar with a picture of a table, ladder and chair on it. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwetlc
Anyway, here are my (likely wrong) predictions:

WWE Championship Triple Threat TLC Match: The Miz vs CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio - Del Rio. Since Punk and Miz are my favorites in the entire company, of course Del Rio will win. I want Punk to come out the winner though.
World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry vs. Big Show (Chairs Match) - Double DQ; Kane will interfere and decimate both of them
Triple H vs. Kevin Nash (Sledgehammer Ladder Match) - Triple H; No one's buying into the Nash story. They'll probably phase him out soon.
Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Booker T Cody Rhodes; I can't help but imagine Michael Cole interfering somehow, basically reenacting the Lawler feud
United States Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder Zack Ryder; He is being so overly pushed these days that it's sickening. I wouldn't be the least surprised if they gave him a championship win tonight
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett (Tables Match) Randy Orton; See previous explanation. They rarely allow Superorton to lose

No Cena match? Wow. Also, is there no Divas match?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Way to fuck up, WWE. Too early to take the title off of Henry (even if he is injured) and too early to put it on Bryan. Plus, way to make Henry look like a chump by being pinned in five minutes.

Also, it will never happen, but what if: WrestleMania, CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan to unify the World titles.

Last edited:
Way to fuck up, WWE. Too early to take the title off of Henry (even if he is injured) and too early to put it on Bryan. Plus, way to make Henry look like a chump by being pinned in five minutes.

Also, it will never happen, but what if: WrestleMania, CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan to unify the World titles.
i agree it won't happen because having 2 top titles (world & wwe) they can satisfy 2 top people and not have to worry about upsetting someone with them not having a belt. i haven't watched in a long while but i also think it helps with not have OVER-saturation of a unified champ having to be on both shows all the time- both titles are on separate shows correct? AND if they were going to unify would Jericho's win of both belts back in the day have been the ultimate time to have them unified? he WAS the first UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPION!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Looks like Punk has all the stroke...both his boys got their pushes to championships.

I think Punk has earned his top spot in the company, but I think Vince & the WWE board is high on Bryan because of the way Ryder got the internet behind him. It showed them that it's not just a bunch of people randomly discussing the business and/or wrestlers, but it can be (used and possibly harnessed) to further the product

When R-Truth was written off TV, they shouldn't have split him and the Miz up. They work very well together as a team.

I agree, they should have at least waited a few more months then maybe had them in a feud leading up to Wrestlemania and possibly a street fight/last man standing at WM 28.

Rock and Cena match is almost coming up, im kinda wondering if theyre going to ratchet up the storyline in January in advance of Wrestlemania, maybe, i dont think its inconcievable, that The Rock will cost Cena a big match at some point to really make it intense. I certainly dont see John Cena being the champion at Wrestlemania, that would potentially drag the value of the match down.

Why does almost every long-haired wrestler has a 90's skater cut? (Meaning, they undercut or cut short around the ears and back?)

Rock and Cena match is almost coming up, im kinda wondering if theyre going to ratchet up the storyline in January in advance of Wrestlemania, maybe, i dont think its inconcievable, that The Rock will cost Cena a big match at some point to really make it intense. I certainly dont see John Cena being the champion at Wrestlemania, that would potentially drag the value of the match down.

Agreed. Cena won't be holding a belt going into WM; it's not needed to add anymore heat to the match....especially when the belts being on others will be needed to add heat to those matches! Well, except maybe not on Punk, who I think is virtually assured to be wearing his belt at WM....if not being in a Championship match at least. As for Daniel Bryant still holding the belt at WM???? Doubt it. I think he's an amazing wrestler....but not even close to being in a WM Main-Event match....yet.

Here's what makes me scratch my head right now...Kane pushing the "Cena Sucks" chant, saying "every voice will chant it out" on the last RAW, when clearly there was a pretty even chant between that and the "Let's Go Cena" chanters. In fact, I even thought the pro-Cena chanters were just a bit louder on the last RAW; but that could be my TV....HA!