• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
What. The Fuck.

:1orglaugh

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
So Edge and the Horsemen are going to be inducted (and take 2nd billing) the same year as the Great One?

Doesn't Rock have to be the #1 inductee in his hometown?

So Edge and the Horseman are going to be inducted (and take 2nd billing) the same year as the Great One?

Doesn't Rock have to be the #1 inductee in his hometown?

I don't mind it. If having the Horsemen, Edge and the Rock go into the HoF on TV means we don't have to see a celebrity go in, I'm all for it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Good point. Drew fucking Carey... :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Flair must be out of his contract w/ TNA for this to happen....

PlasmaTwa2

I wonder why they are announcing the Hall of Fame inductees so early. Remember that they said Mil Mascaras will be inducted too.

Flair must be out of his contract w/ TNA for this to happen....

I wonder why they are announcing the Hall of Fame inductees so early. Remember that they said Mil Mascaras will be inducted too.

Ric is already in so WWE doesn't need him to be there. The Horsemen need him to be there. I hope they don't make some bullshit move and talk up Sid, Paul Roma and a couple of other people that should have never been in the group. Ole, Arn, Tully, Barry and even though he always sucked, Lex should be the only ones mentioned.

As far as the timing thing goes, they strung it out over two or three months last year.

Ric is already in so WWE doesn't need him to be there. The Horsemen need him to be there. I hope they don't make some bullshit move and talk up Sid, Paul Roma and a couple of other people that should have never been in the group. Ole, Arn, Tully, Barry and even though he always sucked, Lex should be the only ones mentioned.

As far as the timing thing goes, they strung it out over two or three months last year.

i agree- the original 4Horsemen no other rendition should go in!

Yeah, Mil Mascaras was announced in Mexico but he still hasn't been "officially" announced anywhere else. He'll be announced later. I believe Carlos Colon was also announced but not "officially".

As far as early, don't forget it's 12 weeks until Wrestlemania, we don't know how many are going into the HoF this year.

EDIT: The Horsemen that are going in are Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, and JJ Dillon. Of course Ric Flair's already in, I hope WWE actually let's him go on stage this time rather than leaving him in the back and not mention him when Shawn Michaels went in.

The Horsemen that are going in are Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, and JJ Dillon. Of course Ric Flair's already in, I hope WWE actually let's him go on stage this time rather than leaving him in the back and not mention him when Shawn Michaels went in.

So the ones being inducted are the original Four Horsemen. Remember all of these members who were in the Horsemen? Of course Flair and Anderson were always part of it, but I almost forgot about a few of these. This even shows a timeline.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_(professional_wrestling)#Members

By the way, what do you think the odds are of them inducting Randy Savage into the HoF? I wish they would. CM Punk would be the perfect one to present his posthumous induction. Then again, Savage's brother, Lanny Poffo, a.k.a. "The Genius" would be the right one to do it.

Also, it would be great it they inducted Miss Elizabeth. She deserves it. I can't believe they didn't do it yet. The first lady of wrestling, as they say.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I can't believe people are dissing the debut of the Funkasaurus. You people ought to be ashamed of yourselves, it was a marvellous swerve on the part of the WWE, and for the second week running as well.

Nobody needs to see another fat, 400 pounder doing the usual 400 pounder shit in 2012. We want to see them doing this:-

tumblr_lxkl1cccXq1qf6sjz.gif

Funk yeah!

PlasmaTwa2

I don't understand the HoF this year. Edge and the Horsemen so far, and there is absolutely no way WWE will ignore the press they'd get for inducting Savage and Elizabeth now, not to mention the Rock might go in since it is in Miami. That's five names that could headline a single ceremony any given year. Why blow them all for one ceremony?

Yokozuna is going in to the Hall of Fame this year. WWE usually does 1 posthumous induction but I do hope they add Macho Man and Elizabeth. Macho Man lived in Florida. The Rock is expected to be announced.