• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
^Yea, apparently the end of the world as you know it stands for CM Punk's "Best in The World" Slogan and Jericho is coming back to take what is his, possibly at Wrestlemania. Also Next Year 2nd January. Well that kind of sucks, I was really hoping it'd be Shane or Vinny starting some sort of revolution in WWE but I still think CM Punk and Jericho will have an awesome feud.

^Yea, apparently the end of the world as you know it stands for CM Punk's "Best in The World" Slogan and Jericho is coming back to take what is his, possibly at Wrestlemania. Also Next Year 2nd January. Well that kind of sucks, I was really hoping it'd be Shane or Vinny starting some sort of revolution in WWE but I still think CM Punk and Jericho will have an awesome feud.

As much as I would L-O-V-E to see a Jericho vs. Punk run.....it could be awesome....all the rumours I've heard/read/blahblahblah, seem to indicate that that's all this is....just rumour....and it definitely isn't happening.

It's even gone so far as to have a very convincing fan-made video made of Jericho's return pop up in various places that has fooled tons of people.

So, as I said, I don't think it's gonna happen...

...but, I so hope that I am wrong!!!!!

I searched youtube, but could not find any videos posted of kanes return or the road dogg

If someone can post videos, that would be much appreciated

I read that Kane is supposed to be a Heel on the RAW roster. I'm wondering if he's gonna be silent like he used to be and if they're gonna set up for a Undertaker/Kane 3 at Wrestlemania.

So, when did Snooki become an A-lister? For that matter, when did she get put on any list that anyone gives a shit about?

After seeing the new Jan 2 2012 promo, I'm back to thinking it's for Vinny or Shane-o-Mac, that girl has to be Stephanie, Jericho doesn't really have a woman tied to him, unless you count his many jokes aimed at Steph in the attitude era.

Pretty good Raw today, though. Ziggler, Rhodes, Ryder and Bryan was awesome and a treat. It was great seeing Lita, she is hot, probably hotter than when she left, seeing Road Dogg again was awesome and #OhYouDidntKnow was trending, I'd really wish they'd work on an Intercontinental title feud for Cody and scrap the Orton/Barrett angle, it's getting pretty stale, all they do is cost each other matches.

Also, I'm glad Kane is back but the only reason I think they brought him back masked is for mask sales, especially for upcoming x-mas. Sin Cara screwed up and Rey's not around.

Also, I'm glad Kane is back but the only reason I think they brought him back masked is for mask sales, especially for upcoming x-mas. Sin Cara screwed up and Rey's not around.

Apparently they brought Masked Kane back because they want to break a Guinness World Record for the most masks worn at an event, at Wrestlemania 28. The current record is 27,080 fans wearing lucha libre masks at an Angels/White Sox game in May 2011.

it was a confusing ending to Monday Night Raw. Classic Kane came out, choke slammed John Cena than took off the mask, thats when i got really confused.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jesus Christ, Lita just shot to #1 on the boner list! :drool2: