• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Today's spambot post from another board:

Last Time i watched Shark Night. This movie related to Horror Genre. I think this is the best hit of this year. In this movie, 4-5 friends go to a ireland for finding something. But they meet with a Shark.

Oh...and RKO is a douchebag.

Have you looked into a Superstar's eyes today?
I tell you, if it were up to the commentators, the show would be nothing but close-ups of people's eyes. You can practically hear their boners hit the bottom of the announce table. "Look into his eyes!! Those eyes tell the story!..."
Randy Orton would probably take up half of the show because it's clear he's their favorite.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Now the "Internet Fan Friendly" WWE is referring to Youtube on air now?? :facepalm:

Anyone wonder what happened to the Anonymous Raw General Manager. The laptop & stand disappeared after around 8 months - a year story build up after Trips was named COO. Maybe they're behind this horrible storyline we are suffering through

I was thinking the same thing last night! Who was he, Vince or HHH, but Vince was beat up by Nexus who were in with the Anonymous Raw General Manager.
& can someone fill me in on the Manataur that was on the previous page???

Anyone wonder what happened to the Anonymous Raw General Manager. The laptop & stand disappeared after around 8 months - a year story build up after Trips was named COO. Maybe they're behind this horrible storyline we are suffering through

i never wondered because i had totally forgotten about the anonymous gm

wow that story line wnet to shit

I was thinking the same thing last night! Who was he, Vince or HHH, but Vince was beat up by Nexus who were in with the Anonymous Raw General Manager.
& can someone fill me in on the Manataur that was on the previous page???

manataur was a gimmick wrestler from the mid 90's

i never wondered because i had totally forgotten about the anonymous gm

wow that story line wnet to shit

That storyline just started at shit status and stayed there.

The funniest part of the no confidence vote for me was when Cole got up and walked out, the audience was so happy, lol.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Funny WWE Stuff In The Recent Past

--The fact that the advertisers are either kid's toys or candy.
--Mark Henry's turnaround from being a punching bag to the champ. All that and no gold watch.
--Hugh Jackman. :wtf:
--Any time Santino Marella does his Cobra move.
--R Truth turning heel, teaming up with The Miz, then being thrown out by security guards.
--McMahon fired. That wasn't really funny by itself, but it did lead up to HHH, and he was followed by the reappearance of past wrestling stars in a desperate attempt to make the WWE more appealing to people who already learned the alphabet.
--Listening to the commentary of Michael Cole, Booker T. and that guy in the center.
--Watching a variety of wrestling matches--especially ones involving the Divas or John Morrison--during which the fighters have to prompt or wait for the counter moves from their opponents.

...And the winner for dumbest quote of the week goes to Cody Rhodes:
"Would-you-like...a receipt...with your bag?"

Some people should never be within arms reach of a microphone.

...And the winner for dumbest quote of the week goes to Cody Rhodes:
"Would-you-like...a receipt...with your bag?"

Some people should never be within arms reach of a microphone.

I have to admit that line was horrible and making him laugh for 30 seconds before hitting his music made him look even worse. But, i love the Cody Rhodes character and think he is one of the few "younger" wrestlers that will be in the main event real soon and stay there

McMahon said it himself, they wanted someone to be "independent, unbiased,...who's ethics and morales are beyond reproach"...so...make the new GM....

JIM ROSS

...and have him give himself and the rest of the WWE Fans the pleasure of watching him "Fire" Johnny Laurenitits's ass right back!