• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What I actually like from Raw is the direction they're going with the Vicki stable. She's easy to hate and if they keep feuding with Ryan, Ryder, Kofi and Bourne, I think them + Vicki's stable will all come out over and with more popularity.

I agree with you on this except that I wish Swagger could get a win. He freaking lost to Ryder in a 1 minute match and we all know that Swagger shouldn't be jobbing to a guy like Ryder.

That's why Primo is still under contract.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
From all accounts, a pretty crappy PPV tonight. Apparently they redid the whole "superplex collapsing the ring" schtick with the Big Show and Henry.

From all accounts, a pretty crappy PPV tonight. Apparently they redid the whole "superplex collapsing the ring" schtick with the Big Show and Henry.

I'm usually very critical of WWE's ppvs. I wouldn't say Vengeance was awesome, but it was fairly entertaining and for once, it actually featured a good Divas match. I'd probably give it like a 6.5/10 which is a step up from Summerslam and Night of Champions.

I thought Vegence was very good wrestling but lacked in the story line department. The Divas match was one of the best in a long while because Eve and Beth are 2 of the best wrestling Divas.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'd sure wish that they'd stop using that sledgehammer....it looks so fake and comical when they "hit" someone with it.
It's ridiculous! :facepalm:

Probably the single most important WWE production came out today, WWE Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart. It's an interview conducted by Jim Ross with both Shawn and Bret in the same room discussing a lot. If you get the Blu-Ray version, you get the Montreal Screwjob match as an exclusive bonus.