• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
man Vince come up with some f*cked up characters. a clown, a plummer, a garbageman, a booger (yes i said booger). what was Vince drink- i mean thinking :facepalm:

a Gobbledy Gooker? WTF was that? that has to be worse than the clown,plummer and garbageman combines. dont forget abe knucklehead schwartz whatever that fucking thing was. just awful ideas- if they were not vince's ideas i hope those people got fired!

You know what I find funny. They are hyping up the Triple-Threat Hell in a Cell match as if it's some big thing. They keep saying it's the first time 3 men are going to be in the ring. Um... Hello! We once had a 6 Man Hell in the Cell match at Armageddon in 2000.

EDIT: I tried to find a good quality video on Youtube but it seems that WWE has blocked the match. Seriously, you can find other matches from the card just fine but the actual match has been blocked. You might be able to find videos catching the match already in progress but to watch the match from the beginning, it has been blocked.:brick:

You know what I find funny. They are hyping up the Triple-Threat Hell in a Cell match as if it's some big thing. They keep saying it's the first time 3 men are going to be in the ring. Um... Hello! We once had a 6 Man Hell in the Cell match at Armageddon in 2000.

So that was 6 men, this is the first time with 3. Duh!!! Besides your wrestling fan credentials have been revoked. How dare you have a memory beyond the last PPV.:mad::hairpull::brick:

a Gobbledy Gooker? WTF was that? that has to be worse than the clown,plummer and garbageman combines. dont forget abe knucklehead schwartz whatever that fucking thing was. just awful ideas- if they were not vince's ideas i hope those people got fired!

what about -

duke the dumpster drosse

the portugese man o war aldo montoya

scotty flamingo

the goon

dink

gilberg

and the time when these guys were around, they got better cable ratings than they do now i bet

DogFart.com

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
man Vince come up with some f*cked up characters. a clown, a plummer, a garbageman, a booger (yes i said booger). what was Vince drink- i mean thinking :facepalm:

The steroid trial must have fucked with any sense of reasoning he had.

EDIT: I tried to find a good quality video on Youtube but it seems that WWE has blocked the match. Seriously, you can find other matches from the card just fine but the actual match has been blocked. You might be able to find videos catching the match already in progress but to watch the match from the beginning, it has been blocked.:brick:

That was the one where the Undertaker promised to make someone else famous and tossed Rikishi from the top onto the flat bed truck. Ended up with a ruptured spleen from his fall I think. Anyways, that match is on the Hell in a Cell dvd set.

what about -

duke the dumpster drosse

the portugese man o war aldo montoya

scotty flamingo

the goon

dink

gilberg

and the time when these guys were around, they got better cable ratings than they do now i bet

they were all awful with the exception of Montoya who eventually became Justin Credible in ECW and i always loved the gillberg gimmick :1orglaugh

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Can'y forget the Repo Man..:facepalm:

i actually remember all of those gimmicks. They were all pretty stupid, but for my money, nothing could ever out do Val Venis for horribloe gimmicks. Him just taking the mic was annoying enough