• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Glad Mark Henry won. He's deserved at least one title run.

As for Cena and the horribly overbooked HHH/Punk match, smh. Terrible waste of money (I paid $5).

i just checked WWE.com
so you build up Punk and then have him lose? who writes this shit or thinks its good for business? they could have come up with some BS thing like in his contract for his COO it states that he could never lose the position if he was to wrestle for the position,NO MATTER WHAT! so he wanted to wrestle Punk just to shut him up. how can anyone take Punk serious now? he lost to the "top guy" of the company! :facepalm:
Hey WWE way to take 3 steps foward with punk....then 11 steps back after that match result!

Cena got his 1000th title reign, heaven help him or Orton not holding one of their top titles...zzzzzz

i just checked WWE.com
so you build up Punk and then have him lose? who writes this shit or thinks its good for business? they could have come up with some BS thing like in his contract for his COO it states that he could never lose the position if he was to wrestle for the position,NO MATTER WHAT! so he wanted to wrestle Punk just to shut him up. how can anyone take Punk serious now? he lost to the "top guy" of the company! :facepalm:
Hey WWE way to take 3 steps foward with punk....then 11 steps back after that match result!

i agree. Triple H only had one match this year, which was at Mania. as a matter of fact, Triple H only has had one match since April 2010. now that he has an office job and not really actively competing, he still goes over CM Punk? :lame:
oh wait, i forgot, he's married to bosses daughter. ok nvm. :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
i just checked WWE.com

Simple...
Steph=Head of Creative=HHH wife=Winning for HHH

:dunno:

Everyone's making a big deal of the CM Punk thing, it's not like he was completely buried. That match was a clusterfuck and HHH did not get a clean win, I don't think it takes anything away from Punk and I believe there's alot more to this storyline now than there ever was if Punk would've won and made HHH lose his job.

I think that match put Punk over, the guy survived like 3 or 4 pedigrees, a Jacknife, and R-Truth's move, whatever you call it, and that's really rare. I hated the match but I think it was it was a good move to let HHH win, realistically, how is a guy like punk gonna beat HHH in a situation like this? I mean he can't win EVERY SINGLE MATCH, if that was the case, we'd have another John Cena on our hands, and NO ONE wants that. Plus we have to see what's going to happen with the John L. thing, notice how he kept the referee down from the ring when HHH had the pin, then when Punk pinned HHH he hurried the ref back into the ring. All this is just adding more fuel to the fire, people need to stop complaining because their favorite superstar lost to a veteran, there's more to it than just winning and losing.

since when has anyone won cleanly in a pay per view main event? They always get clustered with outside influence that change the outcome of the match, ive never known otherwise. As for the Punk/Triple H storyline, its going to continue no matter what, and im feeling that somewhere along the way John Lauranitis and Kevin Nash are going to play big roles in it.

Hugh Jackman is officially on my shit list. Boo-boo-boo...You blow it.
I know, I know. He's a professional actor happily willing to do whatever he was asked to do. It still makes me ill.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You know it's fake because they don't use their real names in their little "future endeavoured" blurb.

Hugh Jackman is officially on my shit list. Boo-boo-boo...You blow it.
I know, I know. He's a professional actor happily willing to do whatever he was asked to do. It still makes me ill.

you talking about when he grabbed the fan sign and let the cat outta the bag about Ryder? yeah i caught that to. but at least he knows the product. he actually is a WWE fan. my guess is he just got too excited he got to do something with WWE.
http://www.cleveland.com/moviebuff/index.ssf/2011/09/hugh_jackman_in_cleveland_acto.html

the Raw guest hosts for the Halloween episode will be the Muppets. although they dont really need all of them, just mainly Animal. i hope they have him chasing the Diva's down the hallways backstage yelling 'WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN'.

like this:

the Raw guest hosts for the Halloween episode will be the Muppets. although they dont really need all of them, just mainly Animal. i hope they have him chasing the Diva's down the hallways backstage yelling 'WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN'.

like this:

Somehow, I imagine Animal chasing Vickie Guerrero as she screams.

I hope they include Sweetums, the huge ogre.

...He looks like a cross between Triple H and Mick Foley, doesn't he?

Imagine Miss Piggy at odds with the Divas, Gonzo doing commentary, Kermit doing backstage interviews, the two old men making smartass comments between matches.
This whole concept makes me laugh.

Btw, They are probably there to promote the new movie, "The Muppets" (inspired title, eh?). It comes out in November.