• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Why not touch base on the CM Punk thing, we all know he really isn't gone either!
:facepalm:

They're going to stay away from the CM Punk thing for now, I believe. WWE looks like they are relying on social media like Twitter and celebrity sites like TMZ to hype this up for them. Like I said, it would be really interesting to see Punk on ROH or NJPW, but of course WWE isn't going to flatout announce this stuff to maintain the "realism" facto. So they're relying on fans and other news sources to tweet any info they would know, just like yesterday when Punk was at the Cubs game or Sunday when he put the Championship in his fridge.

Yeah that's fine for catching some highlight, but you won't find the whole show if that's what someone's looking for. I've always been able to find it at youtube. Search "wwe raw 7 18 11" (or whatever date you wanted). Just don't expect to find PPV's there except highlight reels.

the part in the first minute or two of the match when the crowd does the "You can't wrestle!" chant at Cena? Punk stops, looks at the crowd, points to himself and says "Who, me?". The crowd says "NO!!". He points to Cena and the crowd shouts "Yeaaahhh!!!"

Well actually you can see the whole show on Monday nights, but like I said, on a LIVE stream. If you're looking for it a day after then it won't help you, but I always use justin.tv to watch Raw when I don't have access to my tv on Monday night.

Haha and that part you mentioned was hilarious, Chicago is definitely a hell of a crowd, pretty interesting to see that they were booing Rey Mysterio, and the Cena hate was amazing, Chicago Hates Cena was a good sign.

^"Chicago Hates Cena". Yeah, right up in the front row and center. They weren't kidding about the pressure he had to deal with. No wonder we hear about wrestlers having heart attacks (aside the ones who did drugs of course).

I kind of like how Triple H's role is playing out. He doesn't wrestle as much and it's no secret that he and Steph will take over the company one day, so in that sense it's logical that this could happen. I think he over did the blubbery crap to set up a nice heel character later on. I'm not sure I'm happy with the way the angle is going, but I'll give it some time before i start complaining

DogFart.com

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This is the shot of adrenaline the WWE desperately needs. Bringing back Paul Heyman would restore my faith in the company.

Anyone else see that CM Punk was on the front page of ESPN.com yesterday? Damn, he is tearin' up the media... I've been watching wrestling for a really long time and I don't ever remember seeing wrestling related news on ESPN, well to be fair, up until about 2002, I didn't have cable/internet, but still... I can't believe they had his picture on the front page and an article featured about him regarding WWE's entrance themes, specifically his. http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6790423/good-lord-music

Also, For those who don't already know, CM Punk crashed an AAW show in Illinois.

Here's the link for anyone interested: http://yfrog.com/nq4x5z

This is the shot of adrenaline the WWE desperately needs. Bringing back Paul Heyman would restore my faith in the company.

I agree, I loved everything about Paul Heyman in his WWE tenure, he was a great manager for guys like Lesnar and Big Show, he was one of my personal favourite commentators, a great writer/booker during the time he spent in WWE, and overall a great personality, he showed so much emotion cutting promos.

I think it'd be great to bring him back as a booker, the guy knows what he is doing and he knows how to build talent, something that WWE desperately needs at the moment.

The WWE has created a "double edged sword" scenario with CM Punk. They pulled off a great angle, got so much media attention (especially from ESPN who usually only report on wrestling if someone passes away) that there is a HUGE buzz around the WWE now. On the other side, WWE has got to keep the interest up because all the new and older jaded fans that are starting to watch want to see what will happen next.

They are continuing with the Vince is fired/Triple H taking control angle so I hope this works out and other storylines don't get hurt because they are focusing a lot of their energy on this one.

Ok, I won't speak for a-n-y-o-n-e else here....because I'm pretty sure Rey gets a lot of flack on this board....but I'm glad he won the WWE Championship tonight....AND, I'm glad they didn't switch the belt right over to MITB winner Del Rio right away....not because I dislike Del Rio, in fact, he's (sorry MIz!) AWESOME!!!!! Just that storyline of the MITB winner cashing in on the beaten up Champ is such a dead-horse way to go about it. No doubt that's what's going to happen anyway, but I'd like to see something original if possible.

'Nuff said!

Ok, I won't speak for a-n-y-o-n-e else here....because I'm pretty sure Rey gets a lot of flack on this board....but I'm glad he won the WWE Championship tonight....AND, I'm glad they didn't switch the belt right over to MITB winner Del Rio right away....not because I dislike Del Rio, in fact, he's (sorry MIz!) AWESOME!!!!! Just that storyline of the MITB winner cashing in on the beaten up Champ is such a dead-horse way to go about it. No doubt that's what's going to happen anyway, but I'd like to see something original if possible.

'Nuff said!

I'm a Rey Mysterio fan, so I was very happy to see him win the WWE Championship. I like Del Rio as well and do want to see him become champion, but not right there when Rey had just won it.

'Nuff said!

^ "'Nuff said!"...No offense but G-o-d I hate that hipster phrase. Anyway, I respect your opinion, even when it is the exact opposite of my own (except for the part about the MITB winner cashing in when the champ is down. Yes that always happens, although Daniel Bryan says that he won't do that when he cashes his in).
I wanted Miz to win. I thought he deserved it more. I'm so tired of Mysterio, his bandwagon, the idea that he deserves to still be on top, and his overly done 619 move that shouldn't be taking out half of the people he does it to. I wish he would put the mask to rest too. He has been unmasked more times than Scooby Doo villains. True luchadors probably think he's a disgrace to their sport/art. He stopped being a luchador when he joined WWE - no...when he joined WCW.
Tonight's main event is Rey vs Cena and that makes me sick on both grounds. Thank the Doofus Son-in Law.
Zak Ryder in a match (albeit against Cole), and the crowd gives a "Let's go Ryder" chant. What the fuck is wrong with people??
However Jim Ross is back, helping put the Cole disease to rest. The Keith Stone sketch made me laugh.
Oh, and yes I'd like to see Del Rio take the title from Rey...in a full-on match.

^ "'Nuff said!"...No offense but G-o-d I hate that hipster phrase. Anyway, I respect your opinion, even when it is the exact opposite of my own (except for the part about the MITB winner cashing in when the champ is down. Yes that always happens, although Daniel Bryan says that he won't do that when he cashes his in).
I wanted Miz to win. I thought he deserved it more. I'm so tired of Mysterio, his bandwagon, the idea that he deserves to still be on top, and his overly done 619 move that shouldn't be taking out half of the people he does it to. I wish he would put the mask to rest too. He has been unmasked more times than Scooby Doo villains. True luchadors probably think he's a disgrace to their sport/art. He stopped being a luchador when he joined WWE - no...when he joined WCW.
Tonight's main event is Rey vs Cena and that makes me sick on both grounds. Thank the Doofus Son-in Law.
Zak Ryder in a match (albeit against Cole), and the crowd gives a "Let's go Ryder" chant. What the fuck is wrong with people??
However Jim Ross is back, helping put the Cole disease to rest. The Keith Stone sketch made me laugh.
Oh, and yes I'd like to see Del Rio take the title from Rey...in a full-on match.

You obviously don't know about the Zack Ryder movement. He is huge on the internet right now. Woo Woo Woo!:cool: