• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The story they ran with was Cena got an immediate title-shot because he was screwed over his contractually obligated re-match when Punk supposedly quit the WWE.....for the entire 2 seconds that he was gone. He sure looks like he's back and a total corporate sell-out to me now!

I wanted to see him/them run with the angle of him doing things his way outside the company for at least a little while.

Plus, despite the fact that I like both Rey and Cena, watching Cena win the title again just made me want to puke. UGH! You knew it was going to happen anyway as soon as they announced the match though. I mean, how does Mr. Never Give Up/Mr. Indestructible lose to itty-bitty Rey and them make it plausible?

That's the funniest thing about the WWE to me. At times they can come up with brilliant storylines....and then come crap out with the opportunity to really show some originality.

But...I'll still be watching next Monday....Damn them! LOL!

Awesome match, but did anyone actually think that Rey was gonna beat Cena?
:brick:
What was the point of bringing CM Punk back so soon? Here they go again, ruining a good angle.
:facepalm:
Finally, Zack Ryder on TV...wrestling Michael Cole...:facepalm:...only 2 wrestling moves in the match...:facepalm:

Why every week for the last 3 years, the Divas suck? WWE should just completely get rid of the Divas division. Turn them all into valets for the wrestlers. I mean really, Kelly Kelly is the Champion! Where's Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix, or Melina. They just all of a sudden got weak and can't wrestle the other divas?
:horse:

they should stop calling it Monday Night Raw and start calling it the John Cena show.....
They are doing the divas the same way... Just Kelly Kelly

they should stop calling it Monday Night Raw and start calling it the John Cena show.....
They are doing the divas the same way... Just Kelly Kelly

this reminds back to the days when Triple H was allowed free reign cause he was the big name of the moment for a time. WWE does let superstars who are premier names have their way, allowed to pick their storylines, use the company jet, wrestle on their own schedule....etc and so many advantages. John Cena has that distinction right now

this reminds back to the days when Triple H was allowed free reign cause he was the big name of the moment for a time. WWE does let superstars who are premier names have their way, allowed to pick their storylines, use the company jet, wrestle on their own schedule....etc and so many advantages. John Cena has that distinction right now

yep, just like Hulk Hogan. it's funny how everyone calls Cena 'Super-Cena' when 20 years ago we had 'Super-Hogan'. you know, a bulked up guy who would get their ass kicked for 10-15 minutes and then all of a sudden: Hogan- asthma attack, punch punch punch, irish whip, big boot to head, leg drop, 1-2-3 match over. Cena- pops up, leaping shoulderblock, spinning backdrop,U can't see me gesture/5 knuckle shuffle, Attitude Adjustment, STF, tapoout, match over. im glad we have Cm Punk, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes. at least they know to wrestle and not do just the over-done 5 move moveset. although i am rooting for Cena when he faces Dwayne "I'll show up Via Satellite" Johnson at Mania.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
A couple of current Punk snippets:-

- Cult Of Personality is currently in the top 100 download charts on both iTunes and Amazon, at 97 and 92 respectively. If it keeps selling at its current rate, it will hit the top 40 by Sunday.

- THAT t-shirt is now available to pre-order on WWEShop.com although it differs slightly from the original in that the date and Chicago have been removed from the back.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
my prediction: SummerSlam+Champ(Punk)vsChamp(Cena)=New Undisputed WWE Champion. hopefully with a new belt to be unveiled. I've always hated the blingbling belt.

That's my prediction as well, although I'll admit that it's not a stretch to come to it.
My hope is that CM Punk becomes Undisputed Champion...and then Y2J returns and, as the only other superstar to hold the title of "Undisputed champion", challenges Punk.
I would love to see Punk vs Jericho.

That's my prediction as well, although I'll admit that it's not a stretch to come to it.
My hope is that CM Punk becomes Undisputed Champion...and then Y2J returns and, as the only other superstar to hold the title of "Undisputed champion", challenges Punk.
I would love to see Punk vs Jericho.

Chris Jericho became the FIRST WWE superstar to become Undisputed Champion. Not the only one, he was defeated by Triple H.

Brock Lesnar kept the Undisputed Championship on Smackdown, which prompted the creation of the World Heavyweight Championship on RAW. The Undisputed Championship once again became the WWE Championship.

Chris Jericho became the FIRST WWE superstar to become Undisputed Champion. Not the only one, he was defeated by Triple H.

Brock Lesnar kept the Undisputed Championship on Smackdown, which prompted the creation of the World Heavyweight Championship on RAW. The Undisputed Championship once again became the WWE Championship.

i was in the crowd the nite Chris Jericho defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock to win the undisputed championship. i remember that nite becuase there were rumblings about Triple H making his return that nite (he had been badly injured at that time) but that didnt happen, instead if my memory serves me correctly Booker T assisted in helping Jericho win the championship

^I doubt that the face turn will be for long. They probably just needed someone with a "love to be brutal" mentality to clash with Henry. I was glad to see him put in a position where he can really make an impact again.

Sheamus...a FACE???

Well with Christian making the heel turn the only face in the main event picture is Orton. I think it cam make sense if he is a (for lack of a better term) "semi-face" like Orton. You can still kick people in the head and attack them and the fans pop loud

i think what Moonchild22 meant to say was Jericho was the first guy to 'unify' two world titles.

i was in the crowd the nite Chris Jericho defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock to win the undisputed championship. i remember that nite becuase there were rumblings about Triple H making his return that nite (he had been badly injured at that time) but that didnt happen, instead if my memory serves me correctly Booker T assisted in helping Jericho win the championship

actually it was the NWO (making their WWE debut. remember when Vince wanted to inject the WWE with poison) that assisted Y2J when they came down and beat the crap out of Austin.

Well with Christian making the heel turn the only face in the main event picture is Orton. I think it cam make sense if he is a (for lack of a better term) "semi-face" like Orton. You can still kick people in the head and attack them and the fans pop loud

what about daniel brian and ezekiel jackson