• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Now ain't that some bullshit!

what? CM Punk? :clap:

3 things immediately came to mind:
1) How much did Living Colour get for royalties from WWE to use that song?
2) Them new CM Punk Tshirts will be selling like hotcakes!
3) Vince IS Professional wrestling...he wins again!

what? CM Punk? :clap:

3 things immediately came to mind:
1) How much did Living Colour get for royalties from WWE to use that song?
2) Them new CM Punk Tshirts will be selling like hotcakes!
3) Vince IS Professional wrestling...he wins again!

The "bullshit" line was my reaction to Cena winning the belt from Rey. I edited a minute later.

WWE used "Cult of Personality" before for Stone Cold's induction into the HOF.

btw, Can you believe all of the botched moves in the Rey/Cena match?

Dude! When this song started up...I almost shat myself!! Fuck yeah!! - and then when I saw it was CM Punk...holy shitt!! Hell fucking yes!!!

The song was used in the past for a Stone Cold promo but the lyrics fit even better for Punk.

You obviously don't know about the Zack Ryder movement. He is huge on the internet right now. Woo Woo Woo!:cool:

Don't go around assuming. I'm well aware but that changes nothing. The ring ain't the internet. Let's put the laughing baby, the dramatic chipmunk and the chocolate rain guy in a match and let everyone cheer them. (I know they are from a while ago but the point is the same). Zakk Ryder is a phaggy piece of shit.

Ok...I'm a Rey fan...and (sorry guys), I'm a Cena fan....but yep, THAT was some serious bullshit!!!!!

I'd have been happier if Punk had jumped Cena from behind, grabbed the title, and said, "Sorry John! You can't see THIS (the belt) because I'm the Champ!"...and then took off through the crowd because HHH and security was storming the ring...

...ugh....did WWE just put out the blazing fire that was a GREAT Punk angle already?!?!?!?!?

I'm fed up with the John Cena Bullshit! Rey deserves to hold on to it for at least more than one night :facepalm: However CM Punk stole the show :clap: I loved it when he got a louder pop than Cena when he raised the belt, and what was the crowd chanting during the main event? Anyone?

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
Fun fact: Punk has used "Cult of Personality" before. During his Ring of Honor days in 2005 where he was doing an angle that he was going to the WWE with the ROH title in hand. An angle that is sort of similar in pathos to the stuff we're seeing now.

my prediction: SummerSlam+Champ(Punk)vsChamp(Cena)=New Undisputed WWE Champion. hopefully with a new belt to be unveiled. I've always hated the blingbling belt.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
They may throw Christian in there for a three-way and do a proper unified title. Doubt it, though.

Cult Of Personality is a far more fitting theme for Punk. I'm sick of generic of rock shite entrance music, at least this is a proper song. His new Titantron is awesome, too, with the images of JFK and stuff.

I agree that it may be too soon to bring him back, but it's a tough decision. Keep him off TV too long and risk losing momentum with this story or bring him back too soon and poor cold water on a hot storyline? However, the best thing about the whole Punk storyline so far has been its unpredictability and I trust Punk to keep this thing fresh.

Also, I really need one of those fucking t-shirts! It's the ONLY wrestling t-shirt I have ever even considered owning.

does anyone know if these streams are decent? do they lag? choppy? buffer lots?

or does this depend on my computer

It should depend on your connection speed. I saw Raw last week and this week without any lag, the quality isn't all that great, but hey it's free and convenient since I don't have to search through tons of websites and see adverts and survey bullshit, like some of the stream sites always have.

Ok, I won't speak for a-n-y-o-n-e else here....because I'm pretty sure Rey gets a lot of flack on this board....but I'm glad he won the WWE Championship tonight....AND, I'm glad they didn't switch the belt right over to MITB winner Del Rio right away....not because I dislike Del Rio, in fact, he's (sorry MIz!) AWESOME!!!!! Just that storyline of the MITB winner cashing in on the beaten up Champ is such a dead-horse way to go about it. No doubt that's what's going to happen anyway, but I'd like to see something original if possible.

'Nuff said!

I'm a Rey Mysterio fan, so I was very happy to see him win the WWE Championship. I like Del Rio as well and do want to see him become champion, but not right there when Rey had just won it.

I wanted Miz to win. I thought he deserved it more. I'm so tired of Mysterio, his bandwagon, the idea that he deserves to still be on top, and his overly done 619 move that shouldn't be taking out half of the people he does it to.
Tonight's main event is Rey vs Cena and that makes me sick on both grounds. Thank the Doofus Son-in Law.

First off, I'm gonna to say that I was once a huge Rey Mysterio fan. He's unbearable to me now though, and has been since he won the WHC. I love the guy and his moveset and stuff but one of the reasons I can't stand him is not his fault, it's WWE's. I still don't think it's right for such a small guy like him to hold World Heavyweight Championships. I seriously think it's ridiculous and unrealistic that this small guy could compete in a division with Superstar's more than a foot taller than him. I think this is the reason why alot of people hate Rey, but like I said it's WWE's fault.

Instead of handing him the title after Eddie died, they should have properly built him up and built up a Cruiserweight division where he could thrive as a main eventer. I really wish WWE had not destroyed this division, they should have turned all those guys into co-main-eventers where guys like Mysterio could thrive and give the Cruiserweight belt some main event prestige. If Mysterio was dominant in that sort of division, I wouldn't mind and it would make a whole lot of sense.

I have to admit though, Rey's kinda lost his edge. I don't know why WWE is giving him this push, he's kind of fatter and slower than he was before, he botches more often (the Miz match ending was horribly sloppy) and in less than 5 years, he's not going to be able to perform those same moves he does now, it just seems to me like he's aged really fast and it's not smart for WWE to make that sort of investment.

Zak Ryder in a match (albeit against Cole), and the crowd gives a "Let's go Ryder" chant. What the fuck is wrong with people??
However Jim Ross is back, helping put the Cole disease to rest.

Ryder seems to be the guy most people want to see. I'm not fond of his videos, but he is really talented in the ring. The fact that they made him go out and face Cole is a slap in the face to the WWE fans. They know people want him and they only show him in stupid 5 second promos or shitty 1-2 minute matches... HELLLO WWE, this is the reason why you're getting 2.9/3.1 ratings, you keep toying and fucking around with the fans.

I'm getting so tired of these announcer angles, it's so distracting to have both announcers whine and have bitch fits against each other rather than calling the damn match. They need to just have a "fun" heel announcer like Jerry Lawler during the "puppies" era, that was cool... now Lawler is a total dickhead and a John Cena cocksucker who defends that overrated sack of crap any chance he gets... Like calling the fan's boos "controversy", it's such bullshit. Bring back Styles for play by play (let him call out the moves, which I miss for pete's sake) and bring in Paul Fucking Heyman as a Colour commentator... Also bring back Rhyno and make it mandatory that he spears/Gores someone each week just so I can hear Heyman shout "GOOOORRREE GORE GOOOORRRREEEE!!!!!!, that was so fucking awesome.

Sorry for the rant, I needed to get that off my chest,

i just read about a whole page of posts about last nights RAW...guess i have to record the reply on UHD this saturday night!

First off, I'm gonna to say that I was once a huge Rey Mysterio fan. He's unbearable to me now though, and has been since he won the WHC. I love the guy and his moveset and stuff but one of the reasons I can't stand him is not his fault, it's WWE's. I still don't think it's right for such a small guy like him to hold World Heavyweight Championships. I seriously think it's ridiculous and unrealistic that this small guy could compete in a division with Superstar's more than a foot taller than him. I think this is the reason why alot of people hate Rey, but like I said it's WWE's fault.

People used to say the same thing about Shawn Michaels.

I am not the biggest ray m,ysterio fan, but to make him a transitional champ, wtf, he is going to be hanging up his boots soon, because his knees wont last forever.

i know its cuz wwe wants to keep the cm punk/cena storyline going, but 2 wwe cham,pions, wtf

jr is back, now i dont have to listen to michael cole, michael cole was one of the m,ain reasons that i hated raw for the last few yeatrs, but now that jr is back, ima gonna tune in every week

dolph zigglers hair? his blond locks are back wtf

David Arquette won the world heavywight title once, he is no heavyweight and that was a joke when he won it, just like they made it a joke for Rey Mysterio to win the WWE title

David Arquette won the world heavywight title once, he is no heavyweight and that was a joke when he won it, just like they made it a joke for Rey Mysterio to win the WWE title

i dont even think thyat the wwe tile is refered to with the term heavyweight, its just the wwe title, so i think hornswoggle will be the next in line for a tile shot

Its really sad that they made Rey job the belt in one night. Cena getting it pissed me waaaaaaay off, but when Punk came out i fucking flipped!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

i dont even think thyat the wwe tile is refered to with the term heavyweight, its just the wwe title, so i think hornswoggle will be the next in line for a tile shot

i know theyre seperate titles, i was saying that WWE has a long history of making a mockery of the title belts, like not that long ago with Christian keeping the WHT for a short so Randy Orton can get his glory back. I will say they pulled a great rabbit out of the hat by bringing out CM Punk at the end with the real WWE title in hand. still it doesnt make up for the mockery they made of the title that nite.