• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Why are the fans chanting USA during the contract signing? I understand about Del Rio but do they not realize the Edge is Canadian?

The same thing used to happen with Bret Hart. Also with Chris Jericho.
Of course people are dumb. I mean, these are the same people who still think it's funny to yell "What?" - By the way, about that, have you noticed that many kids (who obviously don't know the origin of the 'What') also don't know when, or when not, to do it? I was hearing some kids do it when Undertaker was talking. WTGDF???

...As for the USA chant...Maybe they were chanting for the USA Network :rolleyes:

I know we all think that the Divas are a joke (except for the few that can wrestle), but having Cole do that means that even the WWE doesn't believe in their womans divesion

^Highly agreed!

Whalers, Try Youtube tomorrow.

The ending was awesome! I mean the very ending.

i probably will youtube it or just have patience and wait for Sat. to watch it in beautiful HD!

the Cena rapping thing is so cringe worthy. i used to get the douche chills when he used to do it back in the day when he started on the way to the ring.also....didnt he say he wasnt going to rap to the rock but use hip-hop?....then he rapped anyway?

I know we all think that the Divas are a joke (except for the few that can wrestle), but having Cole do that means that even the WWE doesn't believe in their womans divesion

It didn't even look like they were putting on a bad match from the little I could see but having Michael Cole interrupt the entire match was very disrespectful.

i got into an extended arguement with a friend today who said the attitude era is coming back. i told him no,that just because the rock and austin showed up on raw tv leading up to WM doesnt mean they are coming back to wrestle. he said to me "better get in on the ground floor before this elevator takes off!" :1orglaugh
i said if the attitude era is coming back then you will need:
the Rock
Austin
DX (the good DX! not jerky dx of recent history)
Taker (when he was good and not always on hiatus)
Mick Foley (putting his life on the line every week)
the New Age Outlaws
just to name a few....

comments?? opinions?? he is crazy right? :facepalm:

i got into an extended arguement with a friend today who said the attitude era is coming back. i told him no,that just because the rock and austin showed up on raw tv leading up to WM doesnt mean they are coming back to wrestle. he said to me "better get in on the ground floor before this elevator takes off!" :1orglaugh
i said if the attitude era is coming back then you will need:
the Rock
Austin
DX (the good DX! not jerky dx of recent history)
Taker (when he was good and not always on hiatus)
Mick Foley (putting his life on the line every week)
the New Age Outlaws
just to name a few....

comments?? opinions?? he is crazy right? :facepalm:

The Attitude Era is not back. The PG curtain has been lifted a bit because the only way for The Rock and Austin to be themselves is not to have any restrictions. Cena had the curtain lifted for him so that his segment with the Rock is believable.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Is it weird that I actually want to watch Raw next week just to see what they are going to do with Snooki?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Cena's knockout punch was a jab that missed its mark. The Rock is so far out of his league it's almost embarrassing to watch him try and keep up. If this was a boxing match, they would have stopped it by now.

Stay down, John!

Is it weird that I actually want to watch Raw next week just to see what they are going to do with Snooki?

:facepalm:

I will loan you a sword. May you fall onto it and die with dignity.

I think the WWE wanted Cena's "knockout punch" to be flat on purpose that way the Miz could show up and do what he did to get the people talking about the actual match they have at Wrestlemania. The last few weeks almost everybody forgot that Cena is facing the Miz not the Rock

It didn't even look like they were putting on a bad match from the little I could see but having Michael Cole interrupt the entire match was very disrespectful.

And it was a title match. I might be a little more forgiving if it was just a regular match but you would never see something like that go on during a US Title or WWE Title match

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I think the WWE wanted Cena's "knockout punch" to be flat on purpose that way the Miz could show up and do what he did to get the people talking about the actual match they have at Wrestlemania. The last few weeks almost everybody forgot that Cena is facing the Miz not the Rock

Might Cena be a heel at the end of WrestleMania?

I hope so...

Is it just me, but I have a feeling that either Austin or The Rock is gonna turn on somebody? Like Austin may help out Cole or The Rock may help out Cena?
:dunno:
To me, something like this has to happen, if not we all easily can assume who is gonna win.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Ewok looking Snooki is appearing on Raw next week.

And the week after that Charlie "Tiger Blood" Sheen & Tiger Ali Singh. will also appear on Raw set your DVRs.