• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I give the WWE credit for keeping the return of Triple H a surprise by blantly showing that the Undertaker was returning and I give it a decent nod to the no talking promo between the two

HHH return was expected as the heavy rumor was him facing 'Taker at Mania with possibly HBK as the referee. The stipulation is rumored to be, also, Streak vs. Career!

The return of the Taker and staredown with HHH was just bizarre. Kind of disappointing, really.

Also glad Christian returned at Elimination Chamber! Maybe it sets up a 3-way at Mania for the World Title with ADR and Edge.

HHH return was expected as the heavy rumor was him facing 'Taker at Mania with possibly HBK as the referee. The stipulation is rumored to be, also, Streak vs. Career!

The return of the Taker and staredown with HHH was just bizarre. Kind of disappointing, really.

Also glad Christian returned at Elimination Chamber! Maybe it sets up a 3-way at Mania for the World Title with ADR and Edge.

are they really going to end Takers "streak" with a REVENGE win? that is the lamest thing to do,HHH has vince's ear being his son-in-law... "hey vince how about at WM i end takers streak? it would look good on my plaque for the hall of fame and it would be another notch on my belt over everyone else i have wrestled with during my ERA"
IMO that is a lame way to end the Taker streak.... but if shawn is special ref they can also say it's not technically a win ..or a loss.
Why does Wrestling have to appeal to both sides of the match? one winner one loser...not stipulations to the winners and losers just so they can save face.

The most likely outcome will be 'Taker winning so that HHH can move into the office without having the is he coming back question coming up. The only way it makes sence to end the streak is to give someone a final push into main events.

Vince has enough money for The Rock but not Sting?
After all this BS...
Man...Fuck Wrestlemania!
I'm more interested in the HOF!
:2 cents:

The most likely outcome will be 'Taker winning so that HHH can move into the office without having the is he coming back question coming up. The only way it makes sence to end the streak is to give someone a final push into main events.

Most likely.

Shall be interesting nonetheless. I think the sooner Vince is out of his power control the better the show gets.

I have a question about the "Smackdown vs Raw 2011" video game. In the "Road to Wrestlemania" mode, I am controlling Christian, and I am in the last ECW match before I have to go to Smackdown. Is there a way to keep my ECW title that I am defending and stop Dolph Ziggler from interfering in the match???

What's with all the hate?

All the current young wrestlers are not entertaining/lack charisma/boring or just pathetic characters. In 1 month you get the Rock/HHH/Undertaker all back, these are the characters that the fans still hold a spot for in the hearts, when they talk, people listen, when they fight, people watch, etc.

Yet all everyone does is bitch and complain that they are back, "oh why do we need to see these old guys again, cmon get hurt and retire for good already'', etc. But damn, all the memorable matches, all the greatest moments you can think of since u were a WWF/WWE fan, I beat that either Rock/HHH or Undertaker wouldv'e been apart of them (Austin/HBK/Angle, maybe Lesnar would be the other mentions imo).

I remember WM17, and the HHH/Taker match was awesome, the epic chokeslam, sledgehammer during last ride, the promo's/build up etc, it was great. I would much rather watch them two fight it out again (obviously Taker will win, but still will be an exciting match), then see matches with Edge/Del someone and Miz/Cena. I mean really, I think the injection of the older stars would the reason alot of fans will actually watch this years WM, because imagine it without them... Wow what an empty lineup of nothing that would be.

All the current young wrestlers are not entertaining/lack charisma/boring or just pathetic characters. In 1 month you get the Rock/HHH/Undertaker all back, these are the characters that the fans still hold a spot for in the hearts, when they talk, people listen, when they fight, people watch, etc.

Yet all everyone does is bitch and complain that they are back, "oh why do we need to see these old guys again, cmon get hurt and retire for good already'', etc. But damn, all the memorable matches, all the greatest moments you can think of since u were a WWF/WWE fan, I beat that either Rock/HHH or Undertaker wouldv'e been apart of them (Austin/HBK/Angle, maybe Lesnar would be the other mentions imo).

I remember WM17, and the HHH/Taker match was awesome, the epic chokeslam, sledgehammer during last ride, the promo's/build up etc, it was great. I would much rather watch them two fight it out again (obviously Taker will win, but still will be an exciting match), then see matches with Edge/Del someone and Miz/Cena. I mean really, I think the injection of the older stars would the reason alot of fans will actually watch this years WM, because imagine it without them... Wow what an empty lineup of nothing that would be.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!!!! WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU?:surprise:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I have a question about the "Smackdown vs Raw 2011" video game. In the "Road to Wrestlemania" mode, I am controlling Christian, and I am in the last ECW match before I have to go to Smackdown. Is there a way to keep my ECW title that I am defending and stop Dolph Ziggler from interfering in the match???

No, you have to lose it.

Sorry, just long time reader of the forums but never felt the need to say anything until I saw all the negativity towards the old wrestlers :(

I was just messin' with you dude. I don't see anyone being negative towards any of the veterans, I just see people being disappointed with current WWE product.

that was a pretty awesome match i must say. i think it was my favortie of the show that year. i was a HUGE HHH fan/mark!

Mistico has been officially signed by WWE. He will be going by the name of Sin Cara. He's probably going to be the guy that takes over for Rey Mysterio when he retires.