• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Looks like Randy Orton is gonna catch an ass whoopin' tonight.....The family in attendance always=ass whoopin! :facepalm:

What???
Yeah...Who do we put in the Hall of Fame...
....Drew-fucking-Carey??

WWE Hall of Fame is officially as fucked up as the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.

Hey, Pee-Wee Herman was on an episode of Raw once. Let's put him in...

On a good note, I just saw a brunette Trish Stratus! Still hot.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Holy hotness! Trish Stratus looks damn fucking good.

Snooki and Vicki feud fail/10

:facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Man, Snooki is short. Barely taller than the ring ropes...

But she's still hot.

Another awful Wrestlemania match idea WWE. What the hell? Further proof that WWE is low on ideas. And once again they misuse Morrison. He deserves better than a sideshow gimmick match.
And no Snookie's not hot. Not the ugliest broad in the world but maybe a 3. Her face reminds me of an old lady's, even though she doesn't have wrinkles.
To no surprise a bloated sea of morons chanted her name.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
To no surprise a bloated sea of morons chanted her name.

It speaks very poorly about LayCool that wrestling fans would rather chant for Snooki than give LayCool any kind of reception.

And speaking of no reception, Grand Master Sexay's entrance was just painful to watch.

Something else I found full-belly hilarious:
Cena getting his ass kicked by The Miz
- cut to a shot of a boy dressed like Cena....bored out of his mind.
- cut to Cena having a temporary second wind and upper hand on Miz, and the crowd goes crazy and loud 'weeeeeee-' sudden stop because Miz turns it around on him again.
I fucking loved how quickly it shut the crowd up. Like a light switch. I'm still laughing.:rofl:

Trish is smokin! I loved when the Miz came out as the Rock lol! Awesome! The Shamus Bryant match was pretty good, those kicks looked pretty real :D

it was awesome to see good ol' jr again but it was to brief because of cole and swagger...im so sick of this cole+miz+swagger love affair,the miz as champ is a joke!hopefully cena gets his title back at mania but i have a feeling the rock is going to beat the miz and cena for the title.

"You Can't See Me"

the snooki thing was a disaster,no sooner did she get on the mic THE CROWD BOOOED the shit out of her.
and now they have to bring her back for wrestlemania???? :surprise:
what does that say about anyone else involved (other than snooki & vicki-her hair is terrible BTW) and where they stand in the WWE's "mind/plan"??
the Rock bit was pretty funny,but if he WAS at home was it necessary for him to yell "if ya smell what the rock is cooking"?? then he doesnt give an eyebrow!:dunno:

Not only was Snooki booed, but she supposed to be face. That WWE is ripping off TNAS for ideas is pathetic. Snooki is not attractive or talented. Get her the fuck out of the ring!!!

trish did look great, though. So did Gail Kim. but, honestly, a lot of raw was just shit..

And, drew Carrey getting in the HOF is pathetic.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Snooki=like a boss

Not only was Snooki booed, but she supposed to be face. That WWE is ripping off TNAS for ideas is pathetic. Snooki is not attractive or talented. Get her the fuck out of the ring!!!

trish did look great, though. So did Gail Kim. but, honestly, a lot of raw was just shit..

And, drew Carrey getting in the HOF is pathetic.

:glugglug:

Another awful Wrestlemania match idea WWE. And once again they misuse Morrison. He deserves better than a sideshow gimmick match.

It's getting to a point that I pity Morrison. He's been doing all those physical moves (especially the "spider-man" grap at the Rumble) and Vince pays him back with a Snookie match. The way he works he can make just about anyone look good in a match so I guess that's why they are using him in this situation. IDK:dunno:

It's getting to a point that I pity Morrison. He's been doing all those physical moves (especially the "spider-man" grap at the Rumble) and Vince pays him back with a Snookie match. The way he works he can make just about anyone look good in a match so I guess that's why they are using him in this situation. IDK:dunno:

maybe it's a "you do this and then down the road....Huge Push!"
or ..."you better do this or YOU'RE FIREEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!"