• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I would like to see Cena go heel but I have a gut feeling that won't happen. He gets alot of boos but 99% of those are from the guys 16 or older. The kids and the women still love him so I don't know if WWE will sacriface a good heel turn for the money he makes them

Is it just me, but I have a feeling that either Austin or The Rock is gonna turn on somebody? Like Austin may help out Cole or The Rock may help out Cena?
:dunno:
To me, something like this has to happen, if not we all easily can assume who is gonna win.

They put Rock in a hard place. If he helps the miz win, it will make him a heel for the kids/women, also I believe WWE wants to have super cena win at wrestlemania just because he is their only true main eventer at this point (a crying shame). If the Rock helps Cena then it will make alot of older fans lose respect for him... either way The Rock is kind of fucked. I don't know what the hell WWE plans to do at this point, they've already fucked up everything beyond all repair.

I really wish they would have resolved the Wade Barret/ C.m. Punk/ Nexus/ John Cena storylines before they gave Cena a fuckin title shot... it seriously makes no sense. At this point Cena is in a title match storyline that no one gives a shit about, he's in an odd fued with the Rock that makes no sense, and he has two unresolved storylines with Barret and Punk...WTF?

I know we all think that the Divas are a joke (except for the few that can wrestle), but having Cole do that means that even the WWE doesn't believe in their womans divesion

Dude that crap pissed me off! They just basically shit all over the women's division, past and present... And what the hell was up with them referring to Trish as the former "Diva's" Champion.. Trish was the WOMEN's champion and was a hell of a champ before the womens division turned into an absolute joke with crap like the bella twins.

So here's a thought I had. With Wookie, oops, I mean Snookie on Raw next week, Jersey boy DDP announced for the HOF?
Makes as much sence as anything else Vince has come up with lately.

So here's a thought I had. With Wookie, oops, I mean Snookie on Raw next week, Jersey boy DDP announced for the HOF?
Makes as much sence as anything else Vince has come up with lately.

so what????? he is going to give her the diamond cutter???
i highly doubt her "people" will risk her """stardom""" for something like that. plus her fat funbags might pop or explode!

you like the TRIPLE quote around stardom? its even more insane saying she is a star!

So sad that jersey Shore is all over wrestling, nowadays. And, i guess WWE get the absolute least attractive and MOST annoying chick on that show!

Wow. Seriously, wow. Did Smackdown ever suck. I was taken aback in awe of how horribly awful it was. Holy shit and god almighty. What a lame fuckaround.

If they're going to do it like this, then they should just drop Smackdown and just add an extra hour (or half-hour) to Raw. That's essentially what Smackdown is. 'Raw leftovers'.

You know, let's wait for the smoke to clear after Wrestlemania, and then we'll see just how "in trouble" TNA is not.

The main event for Smackdown was great, but the rest was so awful. Why do so many Raw recaps? It's horrible.

I kind of hope the buy rates for WM stink so Vince can get his head out of his ass. He's banking on The Rock, Austin, and HHH/Taker AGAIN. Create new stars, you'll have to eventually you senile old man!

The main event for Smackdown was great, but the rest was so awful. Why do so many Raw recaps? It's horrible.

I kind of hope the buy rates for WM stink so Vince can get his head out of his ass. He's banking on The Rock, Austin, and HHH/Taker AGAIN. Create new stars, you'll have to eventually you senile old man!

Their NXT program so far hasn't produced any notable results.

Their NXT program so far hasn't produced any notable results.
Well, Daniel Bryan is a damn fine wrestler. But he's neglected to promos with the Bella twins and a "feud" with Ted Dibiase Jr. - really? That's how you build your talent?

Look at guys like Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison - they should be guys in the main event scene and offering its variety up. Instead we always get Cena or Orton in the scene in one spot. ALWAYS.

Also, there's a rumor going around the 'net of Rey giving the WWE a take it or leave ultimatum. Release or retire. Grain of salt, of course as always.

What was with Booker T calling Houston "H" all show. I know he is from there but that is so stupid. I've never heard Houston refered as that before and I guess he was hoping to nickname it and have it stick. Man I really miss Matt Striker on that show

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
You can tell it's Wrestlemania time....Grand Master Sexay?!?:facepalm: