• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Money in the Bank as a PPV? No thanks. The whole point of the match at WrestleMania is to give a wrestler, who otherwise wouldn't have a shot, a way to enter the championship picture. If they hold a PPV version of it, I see them turning the match into just another way to give the likes of HHH, Cena and Orton their fiftieth title shot of the year.

Money in the Bank as a PPV? No thanks. The whole point of the match at WrestleMania is to give a wrestler, who otherwise wouldn't have a shot, a way to enter the championship picture. If they hold a PPV version of it, I see them turning the match into just another way to give the likes of HHH, Cena and Orton their fiftieth title shot of the year.

i totally agree,the money in the bank idea was to give that one guy...a once in a lifetime shot...if he could win it at the once a year Biggest show ....oh but i think its been won by the same person more than once so it already screwed the pooch

Please give us War Games back. War Games was awesome. Triple H has always strongly supported bringing it in but Vince does not like the name with the US being in two wars. Finally there is talk of bringing it back!
Two ring hell in a cell.
Five on Five.
Competitors enter every five minutes and cannot end until everyone is in the match.

There really isn't a dominant heel faction right now to have a great wargames with though...

Note on Tiffany/Playboy
by Nick Paglino
Feb 17, 2010

As we previously reported, former ECW General Manager Tiffany will be appearing nude in the upcoming March lingerie issue of Playboy Magazine. For those wondering why she would be appearing nude when WWE ceased it's connections with Playboy once they decided to go with a PG rated product, The UK Sun is reporting that the photos were taken PRIOR to Tiffany signing with WWE.

:nanner: :yesyes:

Big News: WWE Finished With The Survivor Series PPV
by Nick Paglino
Feb 11, 2010

During a conference call today, Vince McMahon said that the PPV name Survivor Series is now "obsolete," and will not be used as the title of the November event in the future. He added that the PPV name has "outlasted its usage."

Sad but true, I did not enjoy the traditional Survivor Series but always abandoned because Vince gradually the traditional Match is perfectly ordinary and make it a PPV, he is probably to blame for the Ratings.

Moreover, the verge of taking place even Bragging Rights event.

I just wonder if the WWE from each Major Event as easy (too many) with a special kind of Match brings together what is happening in the normal weekly Shows like Raw, Smackdown, etc.?

Sure, I believe that many are interested in it (especially the younger ones), if they create the popular Match types in a given almost exclusively to provide PPV.

But out in the Long run, turns the Joy and Sadness passes a because one has overlooked the special Match types and then present it is nothing special anymore!

Hell in a Cell, TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, Extreme Rules (which is not very rudimentary), the only PPV I can rule out is the Elimination Chamber, as it just fits, as before at No Way Out or New Year's Revolution.

With the single name with which one can begin to be what WWE Draft Event or Tournament event (formerly known as King of the Ring) and Roulette and War Games are there to listen even more interesting!

The other alternatives in the Space must be at one time and can shed light on where the finger because of so (as already mentioned) the kind of Match is made permanently irrelevant.

Ex Money In The Bank should take place only at WrestleMania, the Battle Bowl is what determines how similar the Royal Rumble Match and the Street Fight was not available for Selection, because what we want in the "normals" PPV's and shows for show more Match types, if it is done as a PPV Hell In The Cell, etc., Legends event is because it spends on any order from aged stars no Money!

Current:
So now they can get it and the Fans are still quite Vince (shit=scheissegal) no matter! :(
Now I ask myself just, how this Major Event will be called instead of the Survivor Series? :dunno:

Please give us War Games back. War Games was awesome. Triple H has always strongly supported bringing it in but Vince does not like the name with the US being in two wars. Finally there is talk of bringing it back!
Two ring hell in a cell.
Five on Five.
Competitors enter every five minutes and cannot end until everyone is in the match.

There really isn't a dominant heel faction right now to have a great wargames with though...

Give the SES a couple more members and we just might have that faction. Bring on the War Games!

Morrison is great and all but I don't think he pops the crowd well enough to warrant a World Championship reign just yet. I don't think they want him in a main event of Wrestlemania just yet either. He's still so young and will have plenty of time and opportunity.

I do think Morrison obviously deserves it more than Sheamus though.

Looks like they're having Morrison job an ankle injury, much like Kofi got the beat-down last year to lose out on his Chamber spot. Shawn Michaels anyone? Weak, but Jericho will hopefully come away with the belt, Truth will be the first eliminated amd finally Michaels will piss off Taker enough that he will get his Mania match and his whiny-ass angle can end. Then, perhaps Taker can retire his ass.:glugglug:

I want jericho to leave .... I mean he has gotten away from being fast ... too being fat... I think the only exercise he does is when he gets in the ring... plus I wish they do more with Shamues.. cause he would make a great long term bad guy to replace Randy...

Update: WWE Scrapping Money in the Bank at WrestleMania?
by Nick Paglino
Feb 20, 2010

F4WOnline.com is reporting that since WWE has decided to run a Money In The Bank PPV of its own, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match appears to be scrapped from this year's WrestleMania card. Additionally, it's being said that a number of mid-card talents are upset that the match is being scrapped this year as the WrestleMania pay off is something that they don't want to miss out on, and with the Ladder Match not taking place this will leave several of those talents without a spot on the card.

WWE Holding an ECW Draft?, Gail Kim Celebrates a Birthday
by Nick Paglino
Feb 20, 2010

As we previously reported, Ezekiel Jackson has been moved to the Smackdown brand. WWE.com has also posted the following concerning the future of the rest of the ECW roster: "Check out Christian and the rest of the final ECW roster before the Superstars are drafted to either Raw or SmackDown."

Today is the 34th birthday of WWE Diva Gail Kim.

Randy Orton Not Facing Charges For Spitting at a Fan
by Nick Paglino
Feb 21, 2010

TMZ.com is reporting that there is not enough evidence to proceed with charges against WWE star Randy Orton following claims that Orton spat in the face of a 15 year old Massachusetts fan.

PlasmaTwa2

Well, let's predict!

Raw Elimination Chamber: Sheamus :)pukey:)
SmackDown Elimination Chamber: Jericho (HBK replaces Morrison. If he doesn't, I hope Morrison wins.)
Drew McIntyre vs. Kane: McIntyre
Gail Kim vs. Maryse: Maryse

Maybe throw in another match, like Edge/Batista or a tag team.

PlasmaTwa2

You know, I don't like the idea of Cena (then Batista) winning the title yet again, but at least it is off of Sheamus. Maybe this is a sign that WWE realized putting it on that guy was a mistake. I wonder how they are going to do this at WrestleMania now; are they going to have Hart and McMahon wrestle their own match, or will the stipulaton for Cena/Batista be if Cena wins, Hart gets 10 minutes to beat up McMahon...

And secondly, having the Raw EC on first makes me wonder what is going to happen in the SmackDown one. Apparently something big.

So...after tonight's results it would seem Wrestlemania is going to be...

Jericho vs Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship
Cena vs Batista for the WWE Championship
Michaels vs Taker for the Streak
Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon for honour

...at least, that's what it looks like.

Hard to think of guys like HHH and Orton at Wrestlemania and neither one is involved in a title match?!?!?!

Wouldn't be surprised if Cena somehow screws Batista out of his title so their match is a grudge match and either HHH or Orton are wearing the WWE title come Wrestlemania.

Time will tell...

Yawn...boring and predictable. Had to love the extra mic time Punk got after he pinned Truth (hell at least one good thing happened). Michaels superkicks Taker, costing him the WHC, and will now face him at Wrestlemania. Jericho is champ by more default than anything, and hopefully will have the feud of the year with Edge, as this is one that can build beyond Mania.
Trips loses in the RAW version, but looks strong in defeat by pinning Shaemus, so figure him to worm his way into the title picture by Mania. If he's at a loss he can always impress Vinny by knocking Steph up again. Cena, brief as it was, won the title yet again, and that in itself is a friggin' joke.
And WTF was with the unadvertised US Title match? You'd think WWE might have wanted to actually sell this PPV by advertising ALL the matches, especially when the participants are a draw. Advertise this one, and give away the Divas match for nothing. After all, thanks to horrible writing and total mismanagement through the "PG" era, the Divas division has tanked...

SD! Star Accidentally Catches on Fire at Elimination Chamber
by Nick Paglino
Feb 21, 2010

Several WZ readers have sent in word that The Undertaker was accidentally set on fire when he made his entrance for the Elimination Chamber Match at tonight's PPV. Below is a report from Tom Patterson:

Hi, my name is Tom Patterson and I attended the Elimination Chamber pay per view in Saint Louis and when the Undertaker was heading to the ring, something happened with his fire pyro and actually shot up right under him and briefly engulfed his trench coat and parts of him. This was the reason why he ran to the ring and I don't know how it looked on TV, but you could clearly tell he was pissed about it. Once he was in the chamber, the referee kept asking him if he was ok and handed him a couple of water bottles to pour on himself. Overall it was a great show. Hope this helps you out.

PlasmaTwa2

I was hoping the rumours were true and they were going to put the title on Morrison. At least they didn't have HBK take his place in the chamber, though what they did was so creative... :crash: