• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Bryan Danielson + NXT Rookie + Sheamus World Champ = Insult to my intellegence/Slap in the face of wrestling fans/Me being done with WWE all together.

Why? Danielson is being given a chance to shine, on the show he was the main focus, they are actually telling people he is well traveled and a big star on the small circuit. I think they are doing a pretty good job with him so far. It's not like they were gonna job out Jericho to Bryan this early. He got in a good amount of offense and didn't sound horrible on the mic. Hell they even let him say he would rather have Regal with him, whom he's trained with.

They say WWE rookies not wrestling rookies. They are WWE rooks.

The thing with Sheamus is yes, he doesn't deserve it but by giving him the belt so early they have a heel threat for years to come. We bitch about the same old shit in the main event scene, then we bitch when they try something new... Wrestling fans are a fickle bunch for sure.

* Daniel Bryan was one of the top google and twitter searches last night through the morning!!! He can become a star and NXT is helping.

Former WWE Champion Says No To A Hall of Fame Induction
by Nick Paglino
Feb 23, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that The Ultimate Warrior has declined an invitation to be inducted into the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame. Originally, WWE wanted to focus the 2010 Hall of Fame ceremony around Warrior, but since he declined the invitation, WWE has decided to make Stu Hart the major inductee this year.

Ted DiBiase should be the main inductee. The guy was pure gold, one of the best heels ever and a damn good wrestler. Too bad his son doesn't have the charisma of his pop or the mic skills yet. If it wasn't the Hogan era, DiBiase would have held gold, he and Mr Perfect.

Ted > Warrior > Stu

Ted DiBiase should be the main inductee. The guy was pure gold, one of the best heels ever and a damn good wrestler. Too bad his son doesn't have the charisma of his pop or the mic skills yet. If it wasn't the Hogan era, DiBiase would have held gold, he and Mr Perfect.

Ted > Warrior > Stu

I actually thought Ted DiBiase was going to be the main inductee because he was the first one announced. The first one has always been the main inductee. I figured Stu was going in because Bret is back but I don't think he should be the main inductee because he was never "in" WWE. As far as Warrior, I'm surprised that they even asked him. From what I understand the show was going to be centered around him and this idiot turned it down because he wanted more money (again). Inductees get $5,000 for appearing at the HOF and based on his actions in and outside of his career he's lucky Vince asked him to be in the HOF. He may never get another shot again. Warrior is the Batista of my generation so I'm probably always going to like him but the man is certifiably bat shit crazy.:rolleyes:

I actually thought Ted DiBiase was going to be the main inductee because he was the first one announced. The first one has always been the main inductee. I figured Stu was going in because Bret is back but I don't think he should be the main inductee because he was never "in" WWE. As far as Warrior, I'm surprised that they even asked him. From what I understand the show was going to be centered around him and this idiot turned it down because he wanted more money (again). Inductees get $5,000 for appearing at the HOF and based on his actions in and outside of his career he's lucky Vince asked him to be in the HOF. He may never get another shot again. Warrior is the Batista of my generation so I'm probably always going to like him but the man is certifiably bat shit crazy.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Warrior was my fav when I was 5-8. 88-91. Warrior vs. Hogan is one of my favorite wrestling memories. Watching with my Uncle and me wanting Warrior and him rooting for Hogan.

Comparing him to Batista is a good one. Hugely muscular world beaters, with limited wrestling ability.

Oh yeah, Warrior was my fav when I was 5-8. 88-91. Warrior vs. Hogan is one of my favorite wrestling memories. Watching with my Uncle and me wanting Warrior and him rooting for Hogan.

Comparing him to Batista is a good one. Hugely muscular world beaters, with limited wrestling ability.
That and the fact that like Warrior's fans who grew up, Batista's fans will grow up and realize that he actually sucked but they'll still like him.

Why? Danielson is being given a chance to shine, on the show he was the main focus, they are actually telling people he is well traveled and a big star on the small circuit. I think they are doing a pretty good job with him so far. It's not like they were gonna job out Jericho to Bryan this early. He got in a good amount of offense and didn't sound horrible on the mic. Hell they even let him say he would rather have Regal with him, whom he's trained with.

They say WWE rookies not wrestling rookies. They are WWE rooks.

The thing with Sheamus is yes, he doesn't deserve it but by giving him the belt so early they have a heel threat for years to come. We bitch about the same old shit in the main event scene, then we bitch when they try something new... Wrestling fans are a fickle bunch for sure.

* Daniel Bryan was one of the top google and twitter searches last night through the morning!!! He can become a star and NXT is helping.

I am not abiding by this whatsoever. WWE has a bunch of nobody titleholders that do nothing but take all of the prestige out of the belts, and when they do get a grade A talent they relegate him to NXT??? :nono:

I am not abiding by this whatsoever. WWE has a bunch of nobody titleholders that do nothing but take all of the prestige out of the belts, and when they do get a grade A talent they relegate him to NXT??? :nono:

The World Belt has been booked well. Punk, Taker, Jericho all great wrestlers that have held the belt recently.

Danielson, nor Sheamus should be a world champ yet as neither are gonna put buts in seats yet. I love me some AmDrag but he needs to separate himself from the pack in the WWE first and NXT is going to help him, especially if they book him strong and better than the rest of the NXT crew, which they seem to be doing.

Nothing wrong with getting him over before moving on to big things. Hell, feuding with the Miz is going to get him more over than he's ever been in his life.

Danielson, nor Sheamus should be a world champ yet as neither are gonna put buts in seats yet.

sounds like hogan or bischoff and they both said the same thing to Austin while he was with WCW just before they fed ex 'd him a pink slip from the company. he bidded his time in ECW,crafted himself with the help of Paul-e and then became ...the Ringmaster? eww..... then became Stone Cold.!

sounds like hogan or bischoff and they both said the same thing to Austin while he was with WCW just before they fed ex 'd him a pink slip from the company. he bidded his time in ECW,crafted himself with the help of Paul-e and then became ...the Ringmaster? eww..... then became Stone Cold.!

Oh, Im not sayin Bryan won't be a star but it will take a while. I think he's the best wrestler going today.

Oh, Im not sayin Bryan won't be a star but it will take a while. I think he's the best wrestler going today.

i was actually making fun of you saying "put the asses in the seats" a line Hogan has used for a long time saying that nobody but him can doing as good.
i strongly disagree
but when u said it i was just sorta making fun of you for saying the same thing hogan used to say.
my stupid little try at some humor

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
That and the fact that like Warrior's fans who grew up, Batista's fans will grow up and realize that he actually sucked but they'll still like him.

HAHAHAHAHA, that's soooo true. Both of them are SHITTY wrestlers that just so happen to have a huge fan base. Why? I don't know. For the life of me, I DON'T KNOW!!! I can understand why Ultimate Warrior would have fans, because he had a decent gimmick. But, BATISTA? Everything about him fucking suuuuucks, yet, he has a huuuuuge fan base. It makes me sick.

Breaking News: Hurricane Helms Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

The following is from WWE.com:

Shane Helms released
Written: February 26, 2010

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Shane Helms (Hurricane) as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Shane Helms (Hurricane) the best in all future endeavors.

Breaking News: Paul Burchill Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Paul Burchill released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Paul Burchill as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Paul Burchill the best in all future endeavors.

Breaking News: WWE Diva Maria Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Maria released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Helms was obvious, we all (sadly) saw Burchill coming, and I'm genuinely surprised about Maria.

Burchill has a lot to offer. His back flip uranagi is awesome! They should have pushed him like OVW did, kept the Ripper name for him and make him like a calculated killer. He had size, strength, agility and speed. I think they dropped the ball with him, just like they dropped the ball with Elijah Burke.

Burchill has a lot to offer. His back flip uranagi is awesome! They should have pushed him like OVW did, kept the Ripper name for him and make him like a calculated killer. He had size, strength, agility and speed. I think they dropped the ball with him, just like they dropped the ball with Elijah Burke.

well you know you cant give him a good gimmick or push him hard cause you have egos to stroke. hhh,taker,hbk,orton,cena,big show,for some reason a bunch of divas,maybe mysterio...and i guess Dante -from video game Dante's Inferno???
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/dante/bio/

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -

Totally agree, Rezen. Think TNA can have another Desmond Wolfe on their hands if they handle Burchill well. He could even fill the enforcer role with the British Invasion. He'd be a lot better than Rob Terry. :2 cents:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Breaking News: Hurricane Helms Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Shane Helms released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Shane Helms (Hurricane) as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Shane Helms (Hurricane) the best in all future endeavors.

Breaking News: Paul Burchill Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Paul Burchill released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Paul Burchill as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Paul Burchill the best in all future endeavors.

Breaking News: WWE Diva Maria Released By WWE
by Matt Boone
Feb 26, 2010

Maria released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE diva Maria as of today February 26, 2010. We wish Maria the best in all future endeavors.

Maria?! :mad:

Maria???

What??

Uhhh....she's going to be on Donald Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice" in a week or two....something doesn't add up here?!?!?!?!

Maria is one of the hottest girls in the world, not just WWE, she will be sorely missed. I actually liked her "I'm a ditz" gimmick when she was doing backstage interviews.