• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
- In some great news for WWE fans, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson told the Jack Diamond Morning Show in Washington, D.C. that he is working closely with World Wrestling Entertainment to create a special edition of programming, and also indicated he has a "great relationship" with Vince McMahon.

"I love that world and being able to entertain, especially if I could go back and it's on Smackdown and do a promo or guest host or we could create this cool show, whatever that may be," Johnson said. "Especially now, I'm at the point where I can go back and give back to the fans and help out guys in any way I can...

"Right now, we're trying to put together - there is always something cool and interesting for me to do. I would like to do something more than just host the show. I'm in the process of creating something really cool for the fans - something very special and unique. It will be something like one big entertaining show." :)
I'd be happy if he just did a Raw guest hosting gig soon, and then they went from there. C'MON ROCK! :helpme:

I'd be happy if he just did a Raw guest hosting gig soon, and then they went from there. C'MON ROCK! :helpme:

well considering he's become some disney kids movie star and not some high profile action star he should come back to the WWE...it would change the company right now and get rid of that stale taste in our mouths!

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Predicts: Team Miz vs Team Morrison: Team Miz
Team Michelle vs Team Mickie: Team Mickie
Batista vs Rey: Not sure, gonna go with Batista
Undertaker vs Big Show vs Jericho: Taker
Team Orton vs Team Kofi: Team Kofi
Cena vs HHH vs HBK: Cena

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Predicts: Team Miz vs Team Morrison: Team Miz
Team Michelle vs Team Mickie: Team Mickie
Batista vs Rey: Not sure, gonna go with Batista
Undertaker vs Big Show vs Jericho: Taker
Team Orton vs Team Kofi: Team Kofi
Cena vs HHH vs HBK: Cena

Was I on point? Didnt get to see Survivor Series.

So in three weeks we go from "Hot Rod" to "The Body" to "Mini Me" as guest host. WTF? Chavo jobs again?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So in three weeks we go from "Hot Rod" to "The Body" to "Mini Me" as guest host. WTF? Chavo jobs again?

All I know is there is going to be at least Mini Me, Hornswoggle, a little judge, and a little jury next week. I don't know how Chavo will job to that. Maybe he will be a witness and get busted for being an illegal immigrant or something.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Ok,
The funny storyline with Hornswoggle. I guess, he suppossed to be suing DX ? Hehe!
I guess, they trying to come up with more storylines for him.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Kofi or MVP should have won that battle royal last night.

Not to face Cena. Though Kofi is hot right now, he should continue his fued with Orton and finish it @ TLC pay-per-view. Sheamus is a monster heel and he has to prove himself against a champion. I do wish it was Swagger instead since he's been ECW champ and Sheamus pretty much still new.

THey are pushing Sheamus to fast, he needs to be built up with a mid card feud, I would have liked to see DiBiase get the shot as I feel it could have been used to best advance on current story's, plus he has a past with Cena and has looked good in competitive PPV matches as opposed to a rookie.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Mickie is not fat. Jillian is fat. Natalya is almost fat. Mickie does appear to be out of shape. I say this because she does not have the same enthusiasm or excitement in her matches and at the end she breathes heavily & looks like she's happy to get it over with. Let alone her recent botch-fest during her last run on RAW. Nonetheless, she's still one of the more talented divas currently and still sexy as f*ck.

I hope this is true. It would be kind of exciting and maybe get older fans back interested in WWE.

Natalya (Natalie Neidhart) she's in good shape, isn't even closed to being fat.
Natalya is a good diva, and very talented. She is from the legendary family ( The Hart Family).
The Hart Family = The Best Wrestling Family Of All-Time!

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Natalya (Natalie Neidhart) she's in good shape, isn't even closed to being fat.
Natalya is a good diva, and very talented. She is from the legendary family ( The Hart Family).
The Hart Family = The Best Wrestling Family Of All-Time!

Nattie is indeed a good Diva, but she's 155lbs and Mickie is supposed to be 121lbs (I doubt it). Not saying it to diss Natalya At all, just saying if they're going to say people are fat, Mickie isn't the first place to start. I think they're all sexy (except Jillian, can't stand her at all).

To new business, the Gold Standard is finally on his way to some gold (or silver, since it's ECW belt). About damn time he get to star in a match at a PPV.