• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That's hilarious

Masters do need to feel like a threat. But dude's move set is only fit for mid-card matches...before you mention a certain WWE champ, Masters also has no charisma.

Vance Hoyt/Lance Hoyt/Vance Archer sucks. Needs new gimmick and hopefully gets to show more moves in the future. I hate these generic gimmicks nowadays.

Thats true. But if they went left and decided to push him as a face it would be good too see. Infact i can imagine a huge pop. Charisma is learned and comes from skill and the right mindset.Get some new moves. Its a stretch but a push for him would be fresh and exciting. He could do the pec dance in his entrance and the fans would love it, no homo. We have seen crazier things happen in the WWE. Would be a good change from the usual crap.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Thats true. But if they went left and decided to push him as a face it would be good too see. Infact i can imagine a huge pop. Charisma is learned and comes from skill and the right mindset.Get some new moves. Its a stretch but a push for him would be fresh and exciting. He could do the pec dance in his entrance and the fans would love it, no homo. We have seen crazier things happen in the WWE. Would be a good change from the usual crap.

I recall back when Masters was with the company he was in the Elimination Chamber match. He might not have had any chance of winning it, but I think that proves he has the potential to be an upper-midcard/lower-main event guy, sort of like Val Venis was in the Attitude era.

Member 1098

Closed Account
jericho in the news again....
i hate this world we live in where anything you say EVERY FUCKER gets offended.
i dont think what he said was that bad. but the gays or the foreigners or whoever gets spoken about always goes Bat-Shit-Crazy in offense.
FUCK EM ALL i say.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/glaad-to-jericho-thanks-for-hollow-apology/

Nobody, shouldn't hate or dissed on Chris Jericho.

Probably, one of the best wrestlers in ''today wrestling'', this generation and the best of all-time. People are just so mean, or take so offensive. People should get a life, and stop with the hating/dissing.

jericho in the news again....
i hate this world we live in where anything you say EVERY FUCKER gets offended.
i dont think what he said was that bad. but the gays or the foreigners or whoever gets spoken about always goes Bat-Shit-Crazy in offense.
FUCK EM ALL i say.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/glaad-to-jericho-thanks-for-hollow-apology/

Damn, the way the article is written they make it seem like Jericho stood on stage and went into a tirade like Ultimate Warrior did at UCONN. After watching the video it was nothing like that. It was just the host and Jericho jokingly going back and forth. Some people should stop being so sensitive.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
I recall back when Masters was with the company he was in the Elimination Chamber match. He might not have had any chance of winning it, but I think that proves he has the potential to be an upper-midcard/lower-main event guy, sort of like Val Venis was in the Attitude era.

Good point

Lilian Garcia Assaulted & Robbed During Yankees Parade
by Matt Boone
Nov 07, 2009

Dan Trigona sent along the following:

Former WWE ring announcer Lilian Garcia was at today's Yankees parade in NYC when an unknown person attempted to grab her iPhone. According to the tweets she sent, she was able to hang on to her iPhone, but, the assailant knocked her to the ground.

She's OK, though, just shaken up a little bit. She also filed a police report and was told that there were several people that reported phone thefts and that two were already in custody.

Here are her official "tweets" on exactly what happened:

"OMG!! I just had a punk kid try & steal my phone!! Luckily I held on tightly & he didn't get it but not before he threw me 2 the ground!!!!"

"It was indeed assault! Filed report. Apparently there has been a few doing this. 2 have been caught so far! I'm ok. Hold on 2 ur iPhones!"

"Took officer back to scene of the crime & low & behold there is a camera mounted rt above! Cops going to look @ it & try & find him now!!"

"@TheUnprettier Everything happened so fast didn't get a chance to kick him or I would have!! Punk!! He better b glad he ran off!!"

"Going to sleep. Been a long day and my elbow has a boo boo on it from when I fell. :-( I hope they get the punk!!!! Gnight!"

Lilian Garcia Assaulted & Robbed During Yankees Parade
by Matt Boone
Nov 07, 2009

Dan Trigona sent along the following:

Former WWE ring announcer Lilian Garcia was at today's Yankees parade in NYC when an unknown person attempted to grab her iPhone. According to the tweets she sent, she was able to hang on to her iPhone, but, the assailant knocked her to the ground.

She's OK, though, just shaken up a little bit. She also filed a police report and was told that there were several people that reported phone thefts and that two were already in custody.

Here are her official "tweets" on exactly what happened:

"OMG!! I just had a punk kid try & steal my phone!! Luckily I held on tightly & he didn't get it but not before he threw me 2 the ground!!!!"

"It was indeed assault! Filed report. Apparently there has been a few doing this. 2 have been caught so far! I'm ok. Hold on 2 ur iPhones!"

"Took officer back to scene of the crime & low & behold there is a camera mounted rt above! Cops going to look @ it & try & find him now!!"

"@TheUnprettier Everything happened so fast didn't get a chance to kick him or I would have!! Punk!! He better b glad he ran off!!"

"Going to sleep. Been a long day and my elbow has a boo boo on it from when I fell. :-( I hope they get the punk!!!! Gnight!"

I saw this on her twitter. People are such fucking scum! :mad:

jusnelldem

Closed Account
F*ck iPhones protect yourselves out there.
People actin an ass, while the Yanks bringing a 'ship back to their city.

I can't imagine how the Chi would act if the Bears or Cubs won a championship or maybe even the Bulls (it was pretty tame when Sox won).

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Hey don't laugh, it'll happen eventually. The Red Sox won, anything can happen.

Red Sox had excellent players and a GM that understood the organization, the Cubs are...the Cubs.

Anywho, I missed RAW last night, can anybody clue me in on what happened? Was it any good?
So far, I know the Survivor Series teams are set and they look pretty good.

Red Sox had excellent players and a GM that understood the organization, the Cubs are...the Cubs.

Anywho, I missed RAW last night, can anybody clue me in on what happened? Was it any good?
So far, I know the Survivor Series teams are set and they look pretty good.

RAW wasn't bad, which is to say it was like most have been lately. The guest host (Ricky Hatton) was tolerable, and they did a decent job of setting up the main event, DX/Jerishow. Other than that, there was some decent heat between Randy Orton and Kofi Kingston (where are they going with this? Interesting), the obligatory terrible women's match, a win for Evan Bourne over Jack Swagger (can anyone say buried?), a squash by Shaemus, a Jamie Noble retirement (huh?), Randy Orton beating Mark Henry, Chavo losing his 874675th match in a row (to Rick Hatton) and a HUGE main event for next week at MSG (Huge by the WWE standard of same ol', same ol') as DX will face Jerishow and also John Cena/Undertaker in a triple threat match.
Weird sometimes, they get a great host like Hot Rod, a great venue like MSG, and they pull out all the stops. People will watch this ANYWAY, for one thing or the other. Seems they should use the real marquee matches to prop up their less-than-decent guest hosts (See the gals from Etalk, the race car drivers and Al Sharpton)...no?

Jamie Noble retires
Written: November 10, 2009

Early Tuesday morning, WWE.com was contacted by Jamie Noble, who revealed his decision to conclude a seven-year career as a WWE Superstar and retire from the squared circle.

This regrettable announcement came hours after Noble was released from the medical facility where he sought treatment for injuries sustained at the hands of Sheamus one week ago on Raw and after years of nagging shoulder and neck injuries.

"Luckily, the doctors tell me I'm going to recover again," Noble told WWE.com in an article published earlier this week. "But I'm laying here thinkin' about how great my life is with my wife and my son. I'm thinkin', how many more times am I gonna be lucky enough to walk out of the hospital on my own? I'm thinkin' it might be time to hang up my tights and boots." (Full Article Here)

WWE.com wishes Jamie Noble all the best in his recovery and his career outside the ring.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Jamie Noble retires
Written: November 10, 2009

Early Tuesday morning, WWE.com was contacted by Jamie Noble, who revealed his decision to conclude a seven-year career as a WWE Superstar and retire from the squared circle.

This regrettable announcement came hours after Noble was released from the medical facility where he sought treatment for injuries sustained at the hands of Sheamus one week ago on Raw and after years of nagging shoulder and neck injuries.

"Luckily, the doctors tell me I'm going to recover again," Noble told WWE.com in an article published earlier this week. "But I'm laying here thinkin' about how great my life is with my wife and my son. I'm thinkin', how many more times am I gonna be lucky enough to walk out of the hospital on my own? I'm thinkin' it might be time to hang up my tights and boots." (Full Article Here)

WWE.com wishes Jamie Noble all the best in his recovery and his career outside the ring.

WOW,
Ok, I didn't know he was going to retired from wrestling.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
I know they added the story to it but I hope he's just retiring from active wrestling. I hope he stays on as a trainer or something.

Damn that's one less jobber on the roster. That would be cool if could work as a trainer. Maybe he can help the Divas division.

RAW main event for next week looks awesome, I'm gonna try and catch it.

WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?
by Matt Boone
Nov 10, 2009

The following is an excerpt from an article on TheSun.co.uk:

WRESTLING icon The Ultimate Warrior is being tipped to enter the WWE Hall of Fame, despite a series of very public fallings out with the company.

It was always thought that Warrior was on a list of people — also including Macho Man Randy Savage and Bruno Sammartino — who would either never be asked or never accept a HOF invitation.

However this year marks the 20th anniversary of his famous WWE championship victory over Hulk Hogan and relations between him and Vince McMahon are said to have thawed.

They recently came to terms after Warrior filed a legal complaint about the company's negative Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD.

The 2010 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will take place on March 27 in Phoenix, Arizona, the day before WrestleMania.

This is interesting, I figured things might have cooled between them when I saw Ultimate Warrior's profile on the WWE Alumni page. Hope they eventually put Randy Savage in the HOF.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
. Seems they should use the real marquee matches to prop up their less-than-decent guest hosts (See the gals from Etalk, the race car drivers and Al Sharpton)...no?

The gals from Access Hollywood?
Aww man, those are my girls. I always liked Nancy and that hottie Maria.
and Maria got in the ring with the freakin Glamazon.

Warrior's about due for the HoF. I was a huge fan of his when I was a little kid like 3 or 4 years old, but as I got older I realized his in-ring skills was limited and more hype than anything else. Macho should def be in there 2010.

The gals from Access Hollywood?
Aww man, those are my girls. I always liked Nancy and that hottie Maria.
and Maria got in the ring with the freakin Glamazon.

Warrior's about due for the HoF. I was a huge fan of his when I was a little kid like 3 or 4 years old, but as I got older I realized his in-ring skills was limited and more hype than anything else. Macho should def be in there 2010.

Ah, whichever. Boring-ass show talking about celebrities. My point remains sound.
Though you're right...Maria was hot.

I doubt we'll ever see Macho in the HoF. Things went too far too fast, and I don't think there's a coming-back point, though the right olive brach from McMahon might put the best spin on things. I think at the end of it all, Randy's got his pride and it will take some serious sucking up to get back in his good graces.
Warrior I'm mixed on. As you very capably pointed out, he was all hype. Just a musclehead who knew how to shake the ropes and once beat the Honky Tonk Man in 11 seconds or whatever that was. He had an impact with the fans, no doubt, but where's his body of work? I know he beat Hogan, hell, he did it here at Skydome. Like I say...mixed.