• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Bret's wild, really Melina? Not even his own niece? Melina is an entertaining diva, mainly because she's not afraid to try something new. Her ring attire is usually well thought out and she does have a cool entrance. But the divas division (especially on Raw) is in dire straits anyway.

I'd choose Natalya myself but if you think about it, it's not like WWE has her doing anything except be a valet for the Hart Dynasty. It's a shame because she should be at the top of the Diva's division. Hell, they don't Beth Phoenix doing much anymore either. I like Melina though, she's a former valet who has worked really hard to get to her spot, not unlike Trish Stratus and I think she deserves the recognition.

Report: WWE To Make Big Changes to the ECW Brand?
by Nick Paglino
Dec 01, 2009

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has had preliminary discussions with SyFy officials concerning a possible re-branding of ECW in 2010.

At this point, it's being said that the main change will most likely be ridding the show of its "ECW" title, and possibly renaming it to something that would be more appropriate to a show that features up and coming talent.

The show would most likely change its look a bit as well, although for the most part it is expected to remain similar to the way it is now in terms of programming, focusing on new, up and coming talent who will later make the switch to either Raw or Smackdown.

Report: WWE To Make Big Changes to the ECW Brand?
by Nick Paglino
Dec 01, 2009

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has had preliminary discussions with SyFy officials concerning a possible re-branding of ECW in 2010.

At this point, it's being said that the main change will most likely be ridding the show of its "ECW" title, and possibly renaming it to something that would be more appropriate to a show that features up and coming talent.

The show would most likely change its look a bit as well, although for the most part it is expected to remain similar to the way it is now in terms of programming, focusing on new, up and coming talent who will later make the switch to either Raw or Smackdown.

YEA...good.... because calling that show on SyFy ruins the LEGACY of the TRUE ECW!
which i was part of in philly for many a many years! god i miss the ol' bingo hall.

Report: Mickie James Unaware of Entire "Piggy" SD! Video
by Nick Paglino
Dec 02, 2009

The Wrestling Observer has provided new details behind the "Piggy James" video which aired on WWE Smackdown a few weeks ago. According to the report, Mickie did rehearse the segment with the production crew prior to the Smackdown taping that night, however, she did not see the final video product until she was in the ring for the actual taping. James was given a script, and was even shown a different version of the video so that she was aware of the segment heading into the taping, however what she saw then was not the final version of the video, which was of course surprisingly much more degrading to her than she had thought during the rehearsal.

Report: Mickie James Unaware of Entire "Piggy" SD! Video
by Nick Paglino
Dec 02, 2009

The Wrestling Observer has provided new details behind the "Piggy James" video which aired on WWE Smackdown a few weeks ago. According to the report, Mickie did rehearse the segment with the production crew prior to the Smackdown taping that night, however, she did not see the final video product until she was in the ring for the actual taping. James was given a script, and was even shown a different version of the video so that she was aware of the segment heading into the taping, however what she saw then was not the final version of the video, which was of course surprisingly much more degrading to her than she had thought during the rehearsal.
She should sue the WWE for something like that, emotional and mental anguish or something. She should also jump over to TNA since the WWE pulled a stunt like that. That's a pretty low thing to do if you ask me. :(

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Wow, WWE. I figured something was up with the Piggy James skit. However Mickie gotta be a big girl about this. Don't get me wrong, her feelings might have legitimately been hurt and that is very wrong. By the same token, as a WWE diva and body of female empowerment, Mick has to show that no matter what critics say, she is better than that (kinda like what Cena's doing on RAW). Hopefully this Piggy crap is over and we can move on.
I read that about ECW earlier this week. I do hope that the "Land of Extreme" goes back to actually being Extreme. I don't mind the new Championship, it's kinda big but it is different than the other belts. They really need to vary up the matches and stop calling it ECW on SyFy (like we're going to forget what channel it is).

Wow, WWE. I figured something was up with the Piggy James skit. However Mickie gotta be a big girl about this. Don't get me wrong, her feelings might have legitimately been hurt and that is very wrong. By the same token, as a WWE diva and body of female empowerment, Mick has to show that no matter what critics say, she is better than that (kinda like what Cena's doing on RAW). Hopefully this Piggy crap is over and we can move on.
I read that about ECW earlier this week. I do hope that the "Land of Extreme" goes back to actually being Extreme. I don't mind the new Championship, it's kinda big but it is different than the other belts. They really need to vary up the matches and stop calling it ECW on SyFy (like we're going to forget what channel it is).
I miss the old original ECW, you know, the Dudley Boys, tables on fire, Joel Gertner and his limericks. :D

Report: Verne Gagne's Granddaughter Involved in Sex Scandal
by Nick Paglino
Dec 03, 2009

Examiner.com is reporting that Gail Gagne, the grand daughter of Verne Gagne, is currently involved in a sex scandal, having been accused of having sex with one of her students. The article notes,

"Gail Gagne, the grand daughter of wrestling legend Verne Gagne has been accused of having sex with a 17 year old student at the school she was a substitute teacher and assistant basketball coach at. There has been a warrant issued for the arrest of Gagne who taught at Cretin Derham Hall, a Catholic school in St. Paul, Minnesota.

According to the complaint the alleged relationship with the student began last summer and that Gagne and the student had sexual intercourse on more than one occasion."

Report: Verne Gagne's Granddaughter Involved in Sex Scandal
by Nick Paglino
Dec 03, 2009

Examiner.com is reporting that Gail Gagne, the grand daughter of Verne Gagne, is currently involved in a sex scandal, having been accused of having sex with one of her students. The article notes,

"Gail Gagne, the grand daughter of wrestling legend Verne Gagne has been accused of having sex with a 17 year old student at the school she was a substitute teacher and assistant basketball coach at. There has been a warrant issued for the arrest of Gagne who taught at Cretin Derham Hall, a Catholic school in St. Paul, Minnesota.

According to the complaint the alleged relationship with the student began last summer and that Gagne and the student had sexual intercourse on more than one occasion."

what exactly is wrong with that??

Spoiler on Cena vs Shameful

WWE's annual Tribute to the Troops event was held today with reader Trooperh sending in the following note: "During the tribute to the troops taping earlier today, Cena did a promo with Sheamus and said when "I [Cena] get my rematch".... Neither came down with the belt, but, since the tribute show airs 6 days after the PPV, it seems like they may be foreshadowing that Sheamus is going to win at the PPV."

Woah, apparently, Umaga is on his deathbed. That's what Foxnews just said.

Woah, apparently, Umaga is on his deathbed. That's what Foxnews just said.

Yeah, he's been hospitalized with a life-threatening condition.

EDIT:
Breaking Report: Former WWE Star Umaga Feared Dead
by Matt Boone
Dec 04, 2009

The following is an article from www.F4WOnline.com:

Former WWE star Umaga hospitalized Edward Fatu, 36, is hospitalized in Houston and in what was described as life threatening condition by a long-time friend.

Details are sketchy at this point but he apparently fell asleep last night while watching television, and several hours later, his wife found him not breathing with blood coming out of his nose and he was rushed to the hospital.

UPDATE: According to a report by www.PWTorch.com, Umaga is rumored to be passed away. We will have an update on this breaking story as soon as more details surface.

Yeah, he's been hospitalized with a life-threatening condition.

EDIT:
Breaking Report: Former WWE Star Umaga Feared Dead
by Matt Boone
Dec 04, 2009

The following is an article from www.F4WOnline.com:

Former WWE star Umaga hospitalized Edward Fatu, 36, is hospitalized in Houston and in what was described as life threatening condition by a long-time friend.

Details are sketchy at this point but he apparently fell asleep last night while watching television, and several hours later, his wife found him not breathing with blood coming out of his nose and he was rushed to the hospital.

UPDATE: According to a report by www.PWTorch.com, Umaga is rumored to be passed away. We will have an update on this breaking story as soon as more details surface.

That's fucked up. I liked him in 3 minute warning. I was indifferent when he was Umaga. Even so, death is never a good thing. Hope he recovers. If not R.I.P, man.

Vince better do a RAW tribute. The man headlined Wrestlemania 23.

He's not 18 yet. Do the words "statutory rape" mean anything to you?

did he rat her out? i dont get these kids who have sex with their teacher, going around saying shit!!!.... if i had a teacher who was banging me or wanted to i wouldnt say shit to anyone ....it would be awesome! if i was 18 17 16 15 i wouldnt give a F-U-C-K.....:rolleyes:
guy on chick (possible rape?) or forcing would be fucked up ...but if they both are consenting that it is ok. I did not say consenting adults. i said if both are consenting it is ok then who the fuck is anyone else to tell me who or who i cant have sex with no matter what age i am (age being realistic im not talking about a 40yr old with an 8yr old, like a 30yr old with a 17yr old should be fine)