• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
All I have to say is ... LITTLE BOOGEYMAN!

35.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/photos/3850672/35.jpg

I laughed sooooooooo harddddddddd! :rofl:

bigbadbrody

Banned
and this is why I dont watch WWE anymore:D

me too. im not even going to bother waiting for his return. not in this way. he is going to screw mcmahon somehow. that part is obvious.

my attention, sadly, is on tna. dudleys and angle. hell yeah. and when is rvd supposed to jump?:dunno:

bigbadbrody

Banned
me too. im not even going to bother waiting for his return. not in this way. he is going to screw mcmahon somehow. that part is obvious.

You really think that Stone Cold is going to screw Vince so that Trup wins? This storyline is so oln as boring. There are countless times when Austin has screwed Vince, its old and boring now. ]

I think that somehow neither Vince or Donald are going to get there hair shaved. Neither of them would really want there hair shaved in real life. They can't use an actor for Donald, because people will watch the apprentice and see him with hair.

I think that the is going to be a real stupid twist or turn to this whole waist of a WWE storyline

And... Why is Lashley getting used?? he sucks, I n real life Umaga would bulldozed him to oblivion

my attention, sadly, is on tna. dudleys and angle. hell yeah. and when is rvd supposed to jump?:dunno:

too bad I can't get this. I watched the show on there website once, I wonder if this is still possible somehow?

You really think that Stone Cold is going to screw Vince so that Trup wins? This storyline is so oln as boring. There are countless times when Austin has screwed Vince, its old and boring now. ]
i cant see austin screwing trump though. the donald would never embarass himself in the wwf. :2 cents:

I think that somehow neither Vince or Donald are going to get there hair shaved. Neither of them would really want there hair shaved in real life. They can't use an actor for Donald, because people will watch the apprentice and see him with hair.

I think that the is going to be a real stupid twist or turn to this whole waist of a WWE storyline
yeah, i dont see either of them getting their head shaved either. but doesnt trump wear a hair piece anyway?

And... Why is Lashley getting used?? he sucks, I n real life Umaga would bulldozed him to oblivion
lashley does suck. thats why he is in ecw. umaga would destroy lashley everywhere and anywhere. umaga is what rikishi was supposed to be.:2 cents:

too bad I can't get this. I watched the show on there website once, I wonder if this is still possible somehow?
there is no spike tv in canada?

bigbadbrody

Banned
yeah, i dont see either of them getting their head shaved either. but doesnt trump wear a hair piece anyway?

Baldness might actually suit him better

lashley does suck. thats why he is in ecw. umaga would destroy lashley everywhere and anywhere. umaga is what rikishi was supposed to be.:2 cents:

:rofl: LMAO

there is no spike tv in canada?

There is, but as a poor starving student, I cant afford that channel:crying:

bigbadbrody

Banned
isnt raw on cable in canada? spike isnt a pay channel in itself. if you get usa, then how come no spike? :dunno:

Raw and Smackdown in Canada are on The Score which comes with regular cable (tear 1) I would have to pay for tear 2 to get Spike TV

bigbadbrody

Banned
down here, smackdown is on network tv. everybody with a tv gets it. :eek:

maybe thats why it sucks. :D

same here with, Raw, Samckdown and ECW, too bad because I am pissed of at WWE right now and could care less.

I want to watch TNA on TV not on youtube, one day I hope TNA is on tear one

One can only hope though

Ok.....my faith in WWE slips every day...sigh...

WRESTLEMANIA is right around the corner, and usually it consists of matches for ALL the titles, plus 2 or 3 compelling matches involving dramatic stories...

...or at least it should.

But THIS year neither the Intercontinental Title or ECW Title will be defended because of the McMahon vs Trump hair match.

The Trump vs McMahon match is interesting enough as it is that you don't need to waste two title holders in it.

UGH!

I guess I should switch to TNA...

...oh, wait, now Big Poppa Pump is involved in the Angle/Christian Title feud. Yay!!! Big Poppa "The Match Better Be Less Than A Minute Or I Get Too Tired" Pump...Jeez!!!!

bigbadbrody

Banned
I stopped watching WWE because it has gone down hill over the last year or thereabouts. Like have said before, I really wish I had Spike TV so I could watch TNA

Too bad You can't still watch TNA on there website

I think a lot of people suffer from having dated themselves to a certain time period in wrestling. For me, personally, I always enjoyed wrestling but probably my fondest memories come from the "Attitude" era, during a time MANY MANY people complained about wrestling but if you look around, people still find it nice. Also notice the pissing contest to see who liked the oldest wrestling. Truth be told, wrestling in the early 80s and late 70s wasn't very entertaining my today's standards, it was different and for its time it was very well constructed but it lacked the storylines and depth that people try to suggest it had.

I was in India a year ago and my little cousin could hardly contain himself at the mere utterance of Batista, to him that is his Hulk Hogan and there couldn't be anything greater or any better time. Its not that he wasn't around for the "golden years" nor was he deprived of the glory, wrestling is always what you make it to yourself and my cousin makes it his form of entertainment. Myself, I think wrestling has integrated into a Monday night ritual for me and something I look forward to. I might have enjoyed some of the old story lines better but I do not hate the present cause of them.

honestly, i dont really enjoy the new storyline...to me it feels like they're trying to go back to dx and the corporation times...(i love that storyline the most)...thats wen i watched the most...mayb its jsut that im getting into new things, mayb its cuz there's no wcw or a real ecw (not wwe's ecw)..im not sure...but i agree with SLAM...i was in india a while back too, and my aunt (of all people) loved the rock...so did i back then...but to her he was the best (my fave will always be ultimate warrior)...so i guess wwe is jsut changing with the times...like my grandpa used to say "these kids today, everything is always about them."

bigbadbrody

Banned
austin will be on raw monday. i may tune in.:D

What time during the show???? I don't really want to have to waist my evening watching Raw, just to see Austin

I thought I heard the sound of glass breaking today:D