• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!!!

he is staying on smackdown. :mad:

You're not honestly surprised, are you?

I'm not...nor am I surprised that Shawn Michaels weasled his way into a match with cena for the title at Wrestlemania...does anyone actually want to see that?

Hmm...well, maybe if HBK loses, that'd be cool! HA!

You're not honestly surprised, are you?

I'm not...nor am I surprised that Shawn Michaels weasled his way into a match with cena for the title at Wrestlemania...does anyone actually want to see that?

Hmm...well, maybe if HBK loses, that'd be cool! HA!

not surprised. just irritated. undertaker is the only reason why i will even think about watching smackdown. first i read the spoilers though. if he isnt there, i dont bother. if taker goes to raw, then i wont even have to look up smackdown spoilers. :D

bigbadbrody

Banned
I was surprised to see Shawn Micheals win the triple threat match for a title shot a wrestlemania. I was sure that Orton was going to win.

BTW... what the hell was up with Flair going off on Carlito???

I was surprised to see Shawn Micheals win the triple threat match for a title shot a wrestlemania. I was sure that Orton was going to win.

BTW... what the hell was up with Flair going off on Carlito???

i think flair is turning heel and will help hbk beat cena at wrestlemania. thus turning hbk heel until hhh comes back and takes the title from him.:2 cents:

bigbadbrody

Banned
I new flair was going to turn heel, as soon as I heard about Jeff Hardy VS. Flairs, which was a face vs. face match. He plays a way better heel than a face.

hey guys, i'm back.
log time no see, had a really weird few months, not even watch much WWE.
what's up with that?

anyway, was happy to see 'Taker win the Rumble, the guy is a legend and he deserves a Rumble win amongst his achievements.
for the past few years the Rumble has been used to give green guys that final push into main event status.

bigbadbrody

Banned
HBK = Overated

bigbadbrody

Banned

bigbadbrody

Banned
how do you mean? as a wrestler? as a showman? how?

HBK is an allright wrestler, not the greatest, but not the worst.

Overrated as a showman totally, just watch a a bunch of DX skits and you will notice HHH is the centre piece every time. HBK says like 1 or 2 words

bigbadbrody

Banned