• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bigbadbrody

Banned
sorry, but thats why you think shawn is overrated as a showman. not many compare to hbk when it comes to being a showstopper. no pun intended.

There is a whole list of guys that I think are way better showman than HBK

I have never like HBK and I dont think I will. A lot of guys take a while to grow on me. HHH is an example. I dislike him until DX came back together, then I could never turn away when he was on TV

I have never like HBK and I dont think I will. A lot of guys take a while to grow on me. HHH is an example. I dislike him until DX came back together, then I could never turn away when he was on TV

because you never saw shawn in his prime. remember, in 97 at wrestlemania 14, that was supposed to be his last match. you never saw him when he was "the showstopper" i would give you video proof, but you cant use that download site for some reason.

bigbadbrody

Banned
because you never saw shawn in his prime. remember, in 97 at wrestlemania 14, that was supposed to be his last match. you never saw him when he was "the showstopper" i would give you video proof, but you cant use that download site for some reason.

I am glad it was not his last match. I was happy when he came back, but now I wish he was not getting the push he is, which is all do to HHH's injury. if HHH had not got injured, it would be a whole other the story, which was the one that I was hoping for.

I am glad it was not his last match. I was happy when he came back, but now I wish he was not getting the push he is, which is all do to HHH's injury. if HHH had not got injured, it would be a whole other the story, which was the one that I was hoping for.

either way, hbk was the penultimate showman. part of why he isnt now, is he is a born again christian.

bigbadbrody

Banned
either way, hbk was the penultimate showman. part of why he isnt now, is he is a born again christian.

Now I know why HHH did all the more edgy and over the top stuff.

penultimate??? what does this mean???

bigbadbrody

Banned

bigbadbrody

Banned
I just wonder if anyone has heard or can confirm but i had read somewhere that Hulk Hogan has signed on to be at Wrestlemania

Yah, I also heard this. if i remember correctly WWE is trying to have Hogan wrestle a match against, well I can't remember?

I think they might be playing off the Wrestlemania were Hogan power slammed Andre The Giant. Big show was originally going to wrestle Hogan and Get power slammed and lose, but now I don't think that will happen.

I heard that Umaga or Khali might be used instead

Anyone who doubts that Shawn Michaels was an amazing show-man did not watch him through the 90s, he delivered what no other wrestler at the time was capable of until Steve Austin/Rock took fan favoritism beyond anything anyone could have ever dreamed of.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Anyone who doubts that Shawn Michaels was an amazing show-man did not watch him through the 90s, he delivered what no other wrestler at the time was capable of until Steve Austin/Rock took fan favoritism beyond anything anyone could have ever dreamed of.

exactly my thoughts:D

:1orglaugh

I just wonder if anyone has heard or can confirm but i had read somewhere that Hulk Hogan has signed on to be at Wrestlemania
read the next line

Yah, I also heard this. if i remember correctly WWE is trying to have Hogan wrestle a match against, well I can't remember?

I think they might be playing off the Wrestlemania were Hogan power slammed Andre The Giant. Big show was originally going to wrestle Hogan and Get power slammed and lose, but now I don't think that will happen.

I heard that Umaga or Khali might be used instead
khali was supposed to work with hogan at wrestlemania. hogan has pulled out and supposedly, he is done for good with the wwf.

exactly my thoughts:D
read the first quote. you didnt like shawn as a showstopper.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I may not like HBK, but I do have to say that he has done a lot for WWE

I may not like HBK, but I do have to say that he has done a lot for WWE

but you said you didnt like him. you said he is boring. he doesnt deserve a run at the title. and you are right. he doesnt now. hhh did. i just feel bad that i cant show you videos from hbk's prime. you really missed out. when dx first formed, nothing like it. this was when i first started liking him, and he was the showstopper before that.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I dont like HBK. like I said previously, I have to give him credit for doing all he has done and will continue to do for the company

do you know i love hbk? because he came back from a serious back injury. it took him 4 years, but still. he loves the game. i love anyone who loves what they do. especially if they come back from a spinal injury. :thumbsup:

If anyone remembers his run as Commissioner, that was probably the time I loved watching Michaels the best followed closely by the "Heart and Soul" Survivor Series where he was the guest-referee between Hart and Undertaker. Which was the lead in to the DX angle.

Something I noticed, where is the "World's Greatest Tag Team" ?! Hoss/Benjamin are amazing wrestlers who just need a gimmick, please give them something.

bigbadbrody

Banned
You just made me cry, but luckily I just went back to om3ga's post of the Hogan video on page 41 and made myself happier haha.