• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't think he can wrestle anymore because of his neck? I may be wrong but I thought that was one of the reasons he retired.

Watching Raw now, I miss the old days - Austin, Degeneration X, etc...

Smackdown is a lot better.

Although all this may open a spot for the next pay-per-view - Austin comes back for one more match with McMahon (because McMahon will lose because of Austin..etc...)

He probably will...but only in the PPV though. But it's not the same...it used to be such a blast when he was on weekly.

bigbadbrody

Banned
So how much did Vince have to pay The Rock to appear on the Titantron on RAW??

i agree, the storyline is stupid and it's not like austin is wrestling.

Austin never really wrestled in the first place. He's a classic Punch-Kick man. Its nice to see some of the other wrestlers like Mr. Kennedy, Randy Orton and others go to some old school wrestling moves like verticle-suplex, atomic drops, side russian leg sweeps, bulldog headlocks...etc....

Austin never really wrestled in the first place. He's a classic Punch-Kick man. Its nice to see some of the other wrestlers like Mr. Kennedy, Randy Orton and others go to some old school wrestling moves like verticle-suplex, atomic drops, side russian leg sweeps, bulldog headlocks...etc....

that's true, kennedy is the star of the future, the money in the bank this year should be pretty good, i really like the concept behind it.

it was funny for watching the rock come back...wonder when he's gonna start wrestling now, only a matter of time...

bigbadbrody

Banned
Just saying the word Nash makes my Quad hurt anyway who else wants to sue Austin for his false advertisement "Arrive, Rise hell, Leave" all i've seen is Arrive, Leave raise hell my ass :1orglaugh

Bobby Lashley (representing Trump) will take on Umaga (representing Mr. McMahon) with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the special guest referee. But bragging rights aren't the only thing at stake; it will also be a bad hair day for either Trump or McMahon, as the winning billionaire will get to shave the losing billionaire's precious hair.

This is a squirrelly matchup and I suspect UMAGA wins. Trump will come up with a lame excuse -- bribing with money or something else and gets out of the Hair Shaving. I expect that they will carry this storyline for another year or so and it will get resolved at Wrestlemania 24.

Trump will be very upset and since he can't cut Lashley's hair (he's bald) he ends up cutting off UMAGA's dreadlocks.

The storyline is very interesting but I know TRUMP would never let his hair get cut. Eugene shows up during the match and does something to McMahon to get revenge for his head being shaved a few weeks ago.