• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I can't stop laughing.
tumblr_m4k8g799aR1qkmmne.gif

The name AJ Punk does sound marketable, doesn't it?

I fear, no man. I feel, no pain. It's good to see Leon getting some love. Vince completely missed the boat when he had him the first time. He could have been one of the greatest "Monster Heels" ever, but Vinnie Mac had to fuck with him because the gimmick wasn't his idea.

Dude, I am so glad that the WWE crowed popped up for Vader! I did at home, too. I found my hands immediately making the V's when he came out. The crowd chanting his name, and chanting "You've still got it!". Great to see. I mean, the guy was always tubby, so it wasn't hard for him to look the same as he did way back in the 90's.

I marked out big time when Vader came out. I want more crazy AJ.

how old is he now? i was watching him in my late teens i think,possibly early/mid 20's so i figure he has to be about 50? i too was doing the V thing with my hand but i only switched over from the Stanley Cup finals game :crying: during a commercial to see him.i'll have to watch the whole show on UHD replay saturday night!

He's in his mid 50's, I think. He looked really good for his age - I felt good when he was getting chants and cheers. I bet he loved it.

Vader felt like it was the only good part of the show. Bryan getting pinned by Punk's awful elbow was really dumb.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Damn, Stephanie looked good in that Anti-Bullying thing she did w/ Otunga.

HHH is having a party....

Bryan getting pinned by Punk's awful elbow was really dumb.

I agree that the Bryan/Punk match should've ended better. I have no problem with Punk's elbow but it didn't feel like a finisher.

Fake ass macho man.

He actually started doing that as tribute to Randy Savage. They both came from the same general area of the Chicago suburbs and Macho Man was a big influence on Punk to get into wrestling. I'm not sure whether he meant to keep doing it or if people wanted to see him do it regularly.
You know, I actually went to the same high school that Savage went to. When you walk into the main front doors and look to the right (unless they changed it since I left, which is possible) you'd see all the trophies won by students over the years, including Randy Poffo (his real name). His brother Lanny Poffo (a.k.a. "The Genius) went there, too.

how old is he now? i was watching him in my late teens i think,possibly early/mid 20's so i figure he has to be about 50? i too was doing the V thing with my hand but i only switched over from the Stanley Cup finals game :crying: during a commercial to see him.i'll have to watch the whole show on UHD replay saturday night!

He's in his mid 50's, I think. He looked really good for his age - I felt good when he was getting chants and cheers. I bet he loved it.

Vader felt like it was the only good part of the show. Bryan getting pinned by Punk's awful elbow was really dumb.
Vader is 57 years old.

The WWE would have to really screw things up for this Sunday's PPV to not turn out good.

-While the Big Show storyline hasn't made for very good television, and while I'm sure the angle will continue for at least another PPV after tomorrow night, I think his match against Cena will at least be solid, and certainly a step up from his match against Johnny Ace at Over the Limit.

-CM Punk/Daniel Bryan/Kane has been given one of the best triple threat buildups in recent memory. I can't remember the last time there was a triple threat match for a world title where all three guys have a legit shot at walking out with the belt. AJ being involved has made the feud very interesting, and no matter how the match ends I have a feeling it will be really good.

-Sheamus vs. Dolph Ziggler is a bad choice for PPV if you ask me, since Sheamus already beat Ziggler on TV twice in recent weeks. But without a doubt it should be a solid 15-20 minute wrestling match.

-Christian vs. Cody Rhodes should be a solid 10-15 minute wrestling match with a lot of near falls.

-Layla vs. Beth Phoenix will be about as good of a divas match as you can get in 2012.

-Santino vs. Ricardo in a tuxedo match doesn't belong anywhere near a PPV...leave that for filler on a three-hour Raw, if anything.

-Triple H talking is a little iffy, but it might lead to a Brock Lesnar appearance which would be cool.

I was never a big fan of Sable, mainly due to her plastic looking constant bitch face she always wore, but with that aside....yeah.
Torrie Wilson wins, no contest imo.

That was probably the best and sexiest bikini contest WWE ever had.

watched the UHD replay of RAW last night- the show was decent,i can't wait to see how they can keep interest on a 3hour show every week.
the Cena promo on Show was good and his point was good also. if show loses ...NOW WHAT? i am guessing the plan is for him to just pummel everyone and have one last title run? then eventually lose to?
i wish Vince would stay around it's better with him.
AJ is HOTT!
the Lord Tensai gimmick is getting worse each week.maybe if albert lost some weight it wouldn't be so bad but for someone who "trained in japan and adopted japanese culture" i guess he forgot to add new/more moves to his repertoire!

I agree with grower and whalers. It is looking a bit more interesting than it had been.
AJ really seems to be coming into her own, which is great to see. I'm loving the crazy hot chick angle. Did anyone else find their jaw dropping at the sight of her facial expression after Vickie slapped her? She's my favorite part of the show lately, but I want to see her compete in matches, too.
Something tells me she is still working for Daniel Bryan. She's just playing mind games with Punk and Kane.
I think Big Show will walk away with the title. When he eventually loses it, I'd like it to be to Kane. It's too soon for Maniataker to reappear, so I think Kane would be a great rival for Show after the Cena angle ends. I know Kane/Show have faced each other in the past as well as being former tag team champions, but despite it 'being done', it would probably be the best match up for both guys.
Oh, and yes, Vince should come around more often.

AJ really seems to be coming into her own, which is great to see. I'm loving the crazy hot chick angle. Did anyone else find their jaw dropping at the sight of her facial expression after Vickie slapped her? She's my favorite part of the show lately, but I want to see her compete in matches, too.

Yeah, AJ looked more turned on than anything that Vickie slapped her.

Yeah, AJ looked more turned on than anything that Vickie slapped her.

Hell yeah she did. 6:58 and 7:06 :elaugh::drool2:

I swear, this bitch has more personality, intensity, and (I'll say it) electricity in even just a look than most anyone else in the company has in their whole body, and I believe she'll only get better as long as things go as they should.

so johnny got the "YOU'RE FIRED" last night! i wonder what that means for a GM? teddy long back in the fold? and he hires johnny as his little bitch servant?

What did you guys think about tonight's edition of Raw? If you ask me, "forgettable" is the best way to describe it. It wasn't good, it wasn't bad, but it's one of those shows I will have forgotten all about 3 months from now. The only memorable thing was seeing Layla in that blue dress. :drool2: :cool:

I sure hope The Big Show is going to go after Sheamus and not CM Punk.

Passable show.

I'll probably tune in on the 1000th show in wait to see some older wrestlers. Right now it's all about Cena and nothing else.

What did you guys think about tonight's edition of Raw? If you ask me, "forgettable" is the best way to describe it. It wasn't good, it wasn't bad, but it's one of those shows I will have forgotten all about 3 months from now. The only memorable thing was seeing Layla in that blue dress. :drool2: :cool:

I sure hope The Big Show is going to go after Sheamus and not CM Punk.

i had a hockey game last night,so i am going to have to wait until saturday night to watch when i record the replay

I can't believe I only now realized this, but one of Brodus Clay's women was on season 3 of NXT, under the name Naomi. She made it to the final 3, I believe, along with AJ and Kaitlyn. I recall her being a technically good wrestler, but had the personality of a pet rock. I hope they let her stop being a Bella twin wannabe and let her wrestle...but then again this is WWE, and she has a vagina.

Does anyone else think the Ryback squash matches have been long overdone? They should've had him doing actual matches by now, with emphasis on the word match. It's hard to bang a drum for the guy like other people are when all we see him in are matches that look like a father beating up his kids.