• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
^ I think he was saying that Dolph Ziggler's better than that. I'd have to agree. I think having Vickie Guererro around him makes him look like less respectable of a wrestler than he probably is. If they let him drop her and dump that bottle blonde down the drain, he'd gain a lot more respect.
I totally agree about Santino. He's lucky enough not to be stuck in dark matches. He shouldn't be where he is right now. He's not that great of a wrestler, he's too much of a goofball and that stupid snake glove/puppet/sock/whatever is kind of a rip off of Mick Foley's Mr. Socko, except instead of jamming it into the opponent's mouth, he just 'strikes' him with it. I guess you can say that one main difference between the two is that Foley didn't incorporate that gimmick until later in his career, after he stopped doing all those hardcore matches over the years, so he earned the right to be strange. Santino hasn't been around long enough to be respected for idiocy.
Doink the Clown - makeup + Italian accent = Santino Marella.

Saw this yesterday, since you guys are discussing it, I figured I'd upload it.

PHOTO: New WWE Championship Belt Design Leaked Online
by Justin LaBar
June 06, 2012

"Recently, during a convention Q&A, CM Punk was quoted as saying a new WWE Championship belt was being made.

PWInsider.com is reporting that they've confirmed with WWE sources that the following photo, which has surfaced online, is legit. Reportedly, there will be "some changes" made before the final product is revealed."

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/255857-photo-new-wwe-championship-belt

Well, at least it's gold colored...That's all the positive I can say about it...But could they make the company logo any bigger??

^It's possible (with the Dolph Ziggler point) that he might be more respected, but at the same time, he goofs up by making too many mistakes in the end. And also to comment on the new WWE Championship belt, I hope this is just something they threw together and is not going to be the actual belt. If it is, they may as well go back to the undisputed version that JBL held before he lost to Cena.

Dolph Ziggler did dump the blond hair for like two matches and it made him look generic. I believe he went back to the blond or WWE had him do it because it makes him stand out more.

Dolph Ziggler did dump the blond hair for like two matches and it made him look generic. I believe he went back to the blond or WWE had him do it because it makes him stand out more.

WWE probably were the ones who made him dye it brown. Stupid decision, didn't look like Dolph at all. Look like a bigger version of Evan Bourne.

i consider myself a pretty knowledgeable wrestling fan but my friend just text me and asked who Ryback was.
he is a younger guy from the WWE developmental program correct? i really have no idea!
his text was "i know lord tensai was prince albert but who was ryback formerly?"

i consider myself a pretty knowledgeable wrestling fan but my friend just text me and asked who Ryback was.
he is a younger guy from the WWE developmental program correct? i really have no idea!
his text was "i know lord tensai was prince albert but who was ryback formerly?"

Skipp Sheffield from NXt season 1

I thought I remember Edge saying in his retirement speech that he looked forward to surfing with his wife in Nicaragua...that marriage must have ended quickly.

As for SmackDown tonight, how boring was that? It was stale, boring and felt like the way the show was for much of 2010. BTW, where the HELL have the divas been lately?

I thought I remember Edge saying in his retirement speech that he looked forward to surfing with his wife in Nicaragua...that marriage must have ended quickly.

As for SmackDown tonight, how boring was that? It was stale, boring and felt like the way the show was for much of 2010. BTW, where the HELL have the divas been lately?

Diva's? What Diva's? Well, there was AJ and Aksana, but I don't think I saw any other Diva's tonight on Smackdown. I must have blinked.

Boring as hell. I mean, I can usually find something positive in the show, no matter how small, but there was nothing.
This Mr. McMahon visit this coming Monday better be some ground-shaking, game-changing shit.
They certainly don't care about the Divas. Maybe my predictions will surely be true. Maybe they are weeding out the pee-break division. They should go to TNA.
Appearing in someone else's match doesn't count. Refering to AJ showing up in Kane's match and Aksana showing up to kiss bladabla-whatever his name.

Skipp Sheffield from NXt season 1

THANKS! as soon as i text him that he replied "YES! fuck i knew that i saw him somewhere before!"

Boring as hell. I mean, I can usually find something positive in the show, no matter how small, but there was nothing.
This Mr. McMahon visit this coming Monday better be some ground-shaking, game-changing shit.
They certainly don't care about the Divas. Maybe my predictions will surely be true. Maybe they are weeding out the pee-break division. They should go to TNA.
Appearing in someone else's match doesn't count. Refering to AJ showing up in Kane's match and Aksana showing up to kiss bladabla-whatever his name.

Yeah, I sure hope Mr. McMahon coming back doesn't turn out to be a waste of time. As for the divas, you might be right, they seem to be pulling the division off TV. As boring as that division could be, I'll take Layla vs. Natalya over Jey Uso in a squash match any day.

Can't seem to get this theme out of my head.

The theme is bad ass. I'm just getting bored watching Ryback beat up on guys who are as skinny as I am.

So basicly Edge fucked Lita, former girl of Edge (also Matt Hardy's fun hole) and then Edge fucks Beth Phoenix, former gf of CM punk. Is this WWE Melrose Place?

Yeah, the talent "gets around" from what I've heard. :1orglaugh I'd have a tough time going from someone as hott as Lita to someone as scary as Beth though.

Yeah, I sure hope Mr. McMahon coming back doesn't turn out to be a waste of time. As for the divas, you might be right, they seem to be pulling the division off TV. As boring as that division could be, I'll take Layla vs. Natalya over Jey Uso in a squash match any day.

The theme is bad ass. I'm just getting bored watching Ryback beat up on guys who are as skinny as I am.

Yeah, the talent "gets around" from what I've heard. :1orglaugh I'd have a tough time going from someone as hott as Lita to someone as scary as Beth though.

Beth is gorgeous!:nono: