• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DogFart.com

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
i was in the crowd the nite Chris Jericho defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock to win the undisputed championship. i remember that nite becuase there were rumblings about Triple H making his return that nite (he had been badly injured at that time) but that didnt happen, instead if my memory serves me correctly Booker T assisted in helping Jericho win the championship

Armageddon 2001, right? I was there. We were pissed when Triple H didn't appear.

DogFart.com

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
they should stop calling it Monday Night Raw and start calling it the John Cena show.....
They are doing the divas the same way... Just Kelly Kelly

I've never understood the love fans have with Cena. In 20 years of being a fan I've never seen a face be so hated as he is loved. Please get rid of the PG crap:)

Yayyy-Booooo-Yayyyyy-Boooooo-Yayyyyy
I felt like I was fighting over the radio station. I wanted rock, but someone else wanted rap.
A black rock band or a white rapper. Oh, how far we have come.

another fine example on how much they take the divas for real... two commerical breaks and some divas got pushed out of the ring.... making beth a bad women is good but needs a story....

there is no story between john and cm punk... this is getting to be lame pretty quick...

another fine example on how much they take the divas for real... two commerical breaks and some divas got pushed out of the ring.... making beth a bad women is good but needs a story....

there is no story between john and cm punk... this is getting to be lame pretty quick...

Agreed!
:hammer:

dont you just love how melina was pushed out of the ring right away.... lame....

i sense Triple H is going to have a role at Summer Slam. too interesting to think that with whats happening lately hes going to help someone win that main event

I almost felt bad for the wrestlers on Raw on Monday. It seemed the crowd couldn't care less what was happening during the matches and was just waiting for CM Punk to come back out and cut another promo

I almost felt bad for the wrestlers on Raw on Monday. It seemed the crowd couldn't care less what was happening during the matches and was just waiting for CM Punk to come back out and cut another promo

they were he voiceless and cm punk had to be there voice

WWE dropped the ball with DH Smith. being the son of the late British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, they could have done a 3rd generation story. or they could have made him the new Bulldog.

WWE dropped the ball with DH Smith. being the son of the late British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, they could have done a 3rd generation story. or they could have made him the new Bulldog.

i just dont know if todays fan's would buy into the british bulldog character like I/we did with the british bulldogs back in the day. plus no young fan now gives a shit about being 3rd generation. did you care when your parents spoke about the people from their day? be it sports stars,movie stars,music stars? my dad always talked about baseball players from his youth and i didnt care i had the guys i liked at that time... now (my father has passed away) and i have looked up those players he spoke about and saw their stats or spoke to my older bosses about said players and i realize now my dad was talking great knowledge and i should have listened or AT THE LEAST taken interest and asked more about those players because i never realized the impact they had on the game back then and how they shaped or changed the game for the stars of today.
i doubt kids nowadays watching WWE care how awesome Piper or Flair were on the mic or how textbook and methodical Bret Hart was in the ring.
understand what im saying about the way the WWE is using guys and their character direction.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Looks like the Pulitzer Prizers who write these storylines are gonna pit the "pretty" divas against the muscular, manly divas. If this was eighth grade shop class, I'd put my money on the muscles.

:bang:

I am mad as hell ... But it is no surprise that Gail Kim left... She has talent and WWE has treated the divas as a joke... I know she will be where talent is needed but I will her tight body rolling around the ring...

:crying:

:hairpull: