• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Dare we dream?

WWE to Turn a Top Superstar Heel and Put Them with Nexus?
By Marc Middleton on July 14, 2010

WWE is toying with the idea of turning a top Superstar heel and have them be the person behind The Nexus angle. The main people being pitched for a heel turn are Triple H and believe it or not, John Cena.

Cena turning heel would be a risk because of his popularity with kids and everything else, including merchandise. Triple H has wanted to turn heel for a few years now but with injuries to him and his co-workers, they haven’t had the right time to turn him.

I would love it if Cena turned heel but his merchandise sales and popularity might say otherwise. Triple H on the other hand can turn heel and back to face without any damage.

I say go with HHH. He's at his best as a heel, and might even go down as the best heel in wrestling history.

They could go with Cena being the leader....but, if they did, I wouldn't be surprised if that just inadvertently turned Nexus into a pack of faces since they already have a bit of popularity and the kids just l-o-v-e Cena!

If they allow me to edit downloaded created wrestlers, then I may THINK about getting SVR 2011.

They burned me with that feature. Barely anyone was uploading formulas to the created wrestler websites because they were all uploading them for download.

Not a problem per se except that I had a Sting who had the wrong entrance, music, and move set. Same thing with the Road Warriors. That took all my enjoyment out of SVR 2010 and I promptly traded it in not ever wanting to play another SVR game again.

If they allow me to edit downloaded created wrestlers, then I may THINK about getting SVR 2011.

They burned me with that feature. Barely anyone was uploading formulas to the created wrestler websites because they were all uploading them for download.

Not a problem per se except that I had a Sting who had the wrong entrance, music, and move set. Same thing with the Road Warriors. That took all my enjoyment out of SVR 2010 and I promptly traded it in not ever wanting to play another SVR game again.

I agree with all of the above, the create/download side of 2010 was terrible. Also, I was disgusted with the lack of commitment to DLC. This is a major own goal, losing a revenue stream like that is a huge sin.

I guess the brains behind the operation don't want you (the customer) to have an upto date roster due to.....a 2011 game to be purchased.

I agree with all of the above, the create/download side of 2010 was terrible. Also, I was disgusted with the lack of commitment to DLC. This is a major own goal, losing a revenue stream like that is a huge sin.

I guess the brains behind the operation don't want you (the customer) to have an upto date roster due to.....a 2011 game to be purchased.

Oh man that was the other problem. THQ only released Steve Austin as DLC. Where was Sheamus, Zack Ryder, and the Hart Dynasty? What's the purpose of having a DLC feature if it's only for one wrestler? Correction, a retired wrestler.

It was like they just totally gave up on the game so they could force you to buy 2011. It sucks because overall 2010 was a good game. Same old THQ, I wouldn't be surprised if they limit stuff in 2011 so they can say "wait for 2012".

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Glad they're finally giving Kane another run at the top. Lord knows he deserves it; I just hope it won't end at Summerslam. Why not have a buried alive match at Survivor Series instead?

It's about damn time. I don't see why Kane's run would end next month, It doesn't look like Undertaker will be back for SummerSlam. Even if he were to be back I still wouldn't have Kane drop the title. Every time those two go at it Undertaker always comes out on top.

EXCLUSIVE: WWE Branding The Miz, Backstage Politics Involved
by Nick Paglino
Jul 19, 2010

According to several sources within WWE, Michael Cole's PPV commentary tonight about The Miz being "the future of Raw" was a directed line from Vince McMahon, and was a specific line the company will be building on.

The Miz is seen by McMahon as a reliable workhorse, and is making the most of his push by doing as many media days and corporate appearances as possible. Miz has campaigned to be recognized as a "go-to" guy by McMahon, and is now starting to get the rewards of his appearances, media talks, and willingness to devote so much of his time to the company. One person I spoke with said it's the very same way John Cena got over with Vince McMahon, and the similarities are uncanny. "McMahon didn't like Cena at first, but Cena just worked harder than anyone else and won him over with a tireless work ethic," I was told. "The Miz is doing the exact same thing."

EXCLUSIVE: WWE Branding The Miz, Backstage Politics Involved
by Nick Paglino
Jul 19, 2010

According to several sources within WWE, Michael Cole's PPV commentary tonight about The Miz being "the future of Raw" was a directed line from Vince McMahon, and was a specific line the company will be building on.

The Miz is seen by McMahon as a reliable workhorse, and is making the most of his push by doing as many media days and corporate appearances as possible. Miz has campaigned to be recognized as a "go-to" guy by McMahon, and is now starting to get the rewards of his appearances, media talks, and willingness to devote so much of his time to the company. One person I spoke with said it's the very same way John Cena got over with Vince McMahon, and the similarities are uncanny. "McMahon didn't like Cena at first, but Cena just worked harder than anyone else and won him over with a tireless work ethic," I was told. "The Miz is doing the exact same thing."

good for him,i dont give a fuck what anyone says he is one of the more colorful,charasmatic wrestlers out today, because, he is the Miz .......and he is Awesome!!

good for him,i dont give a fuck what anyone says he is one of the more colorful,charasmatic wrestlers out today, because, he is the Miz .......and he is Awesome!!

I had a feeling he was going to win Raw's MitB, he's really been getting a big push lately and if he's working hard for it than he deserves it.

His character is pretty annoying, and he's getting much more heat than guys like Regal and if not for Cena, pasty white Celtic Warrior guy Seamus wouldn't get the kind of heat he gets, so yeah, Miz is developing well.

I dont want either John Cena or Triple H to turn heel at all... I hope The Undertaker does come back and win back his title from Kane since he is the one who put him down...

Big Update on Triple H's Injury and Return Status
by Nick Paglino
Jul 21, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE star Triple H actually has a torn biceps, and could miss a lot more time than expected. At this point, the word backstage is that HHH could be out until at least late October, and possibly until December.

Report: Mark Henry Injured On Raw This Past Monday?
by Nick Paglino
Jul 21, 2010

Source: The Wrestling Observer

It's reported that WWE star Mark Henry was injured on Raw this past Monday night. The injury came when Wade Barrett awkwardly dropped Henry on his back at the end of their bout on Raw. For those who may have missed it, Barrett almost fell over when he had Henry on his shoulders to give him his finisher, and when he dropped him to the mat, Henry landed hard on his shoulder and back. It is unknown at this time how serious the injury to Henry is, but it is serious enough that he had to miss the NXT taping yesterday.

Former WWE Diva Accused of Embezzling From Charity Group
by Nick Paglino
Jul 22, 2010

According to Mike Aldren, who is the editor of The Wrestling Globe Newsletter and a writer for The UK Sun, former WWE Diva Dawn Marie Damatta is accused of embezzling money raised by her "Wrestlers Rescue" organization to fly herself to conventions around the country in order to make money from autograph signings and appearances. "Wrestlers Rescue" is a charity organization created by Damatta to help support the health care needs of retired pro wrestlers. When questioned by Aldren, Damatta set her attorney on him, who admitted that "Wrestlers Rescue" is not a registered charity.

Activist Irvin Muchnick then posted the following on his blog which was noted to him by Aldren: "Nobody seems to know where all the money has gone nor has anyone seemingly benefited from the money that Dawn has raised over the past three years. Her former friends have told me she uses the money to fly herself to conventions around the country so she can profit from autograph signings. She has agreements with several promoters where if she flies herself in she will get a free table to sell her merchandise. When I started asking reasonable questions, Dawn set her attorney on me, who admits Wrestlers Rescue is not a registered charity."

Additionally, it's being said that a host of the "Hit the Ropes" radio show has made similar accusations against Damatta, claiming that the FBI is actually investigating both her and "Wrestlers Rescue" for possible embezzlement. His claim is that the organization did not refund money for a canceled benefit cruise back in April 2010.

The "Hit the Ropes" host also claimed that Damatta did not aid Dr. Death Steve Williams as promised when she held a benefit for the late pro wrestler last year to aid him in his fight against cancer. The host claimed that money raised from the benefit did not help Williams get the voice box needed to assist him in speaking.

It's being said that the organization's website, which can be found at www.wrestlersrescue.org, was suspended for sometime last night, but is now working again.

Former TNA Wrestler In Top Tag-Team Signs WWE Deal
by Matt Boone
Jul 22, 2010

The following is from PlatinumChampionshipWrestling.com:

We at PCW want to congratulate our own AUSTIN CREED on the recent signing of his WWE developmental contract! Congratulations Austin!

Orton on Anderson: "I Hope He Finds Something He's Good At"
by Nick Paglino
Jul 21, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Randy Orton recently made some harsh comments concerning former WWE and current TNA star Ken Anderson. Orton had the following to say:

"He is in denial. He thinks you have to be able to do a moonsault to know how to work. And, as far as dropping me on my head, he did. He never got to see all 4 camera angles of him doing it. I did. Plus, the left side of my neck down to my trap was sore all week in Mexico. I did tell Ken that he shouldn't be dropping me on my head with such a simple basic move. He never said sorry, and even called me a liar after the match. I remember looking at him in disbelief. And yes, I did tell management I did not want to work with him after that. Who wouldn't? That's my side.

There is another thing...never did I get my neck taped as he claims it was in that interview. Also, the whole bearhug story does have some truth to it. Early in the day that morning in LA, he came up behind me and grabbed around my chest and picked me up off of the floor. I don't know anyone who enjoys being tackled from behind and picked up off the floor. When he let go and I realized it was Ken, I was like, `oh, ok, you're back, cool.' My reaction of his big return was watered down and I found it very funny reading in his interview that he left like I had an agenda, or almost like I wanted him gone.

Not until I was given a belly to back suplex onto the back of my neck did I have any negative feelings with Mr. Anderson. I honestly hope for his wife's sake that he can find something else he's marginally good at, and earn a living. I know he really wants to entertain, so good luck Ken, you are gonna need it."

Is it just me, or do you also have a funny feeling that Cena's team at Summerslam will lose, due to one of his teammates turning on him...or at the very least someone joining Nexus, like Triple H? I can't see this Nexus thing ending so soon.
:dunno:

I like Creed. Glad to see him get a chance.

The Miz right now is on fire and if he has Vince behind him his future is platinum. Great promos and a guy that went from horrible in the ring to being able to have good matches with just about anyone.

Sucks we haven't seen Miz vs. Daniel Bryan but it would be insane if Daniel re-debuted and started feuding.