• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
no.. tna only formed cause vince bought wcw..
:2 cents:

If Vince didn't buy out WCW, Jeff Jarrett would have still had a job and wouldn't have needed to create TNA. Likewise, half of TNA's roster would have still had jobs and wouldn't have needed to go to TNA for a paycheck.

If Vince didn't buy out WCW, Jeff Jarrett would have still had a job and wouldn't have needed to create TNA. Likewise, half of TNA's roster would have still had jobs and wouldn't have needed to go to TNA for a paycheck.

I agree. Jarrett would have been fired since he and Vince had some drama between them

i wish vince had never bought out wcw, because it was a trillion time batter than this bulshit garbage tna calls wrestling

what if vince were to buy tna?

PlasmaTwa2

i wish vince had never bought out wcw, because it was a trillion time batter than this bulshit garbage tna calls wrestling

what if vince were to buy tna?

There would really be no point. WCW was terrible at the time Vince bought it, but buying it out netted WWE some decent bang for its buck. I don't think there is anything in TNA that Vince would consider worth buying it out for, save for the chance to have no competition. Many people in TNA wouldn't want to work for WWE anyway because of the heavy schedule. Chances are if Vince bought out WWE, most of the big players in TNA would go to Ring of Honor.

I don't think Vince even cares enough about TNA to watch it let alone want to buy it. They have a few guys that I'm sure WWE would take (like Austin Cred who just signed with them), but most of the roster has worked and been released by the WWE already

The only reason I would ever want Vince to eventually buy TNA would be for the video library. That's really only because I want a complete Sting DVD, but beyond that I don't think there is much value in TNA. I can't remember the last time I sat and watched it.

ECW was wonderful for it's relationship with it's fans, but the wrestlers were always shorted money (or not paid at all) and the only reason it stayed around for as long as it did was because the wrestlers loved the fans and the "sport" in general.

PlasmaTwa2

I know it is the wrong place to be looking for logic, but I don't understand WWE anymore. Because Barrett won NXT means he can go toe-to-toe with a nine-time world champion? What makes NXT so dangerous besides the numbers? There are three former world champions on Cena's team and the other two are former Intercontinental/US champions, not to mention that Khali (in kayfabe anyway) used to be a unstopable monster. Logically they shouldn't have any problems defeating a group of "rookies", even if they fill the two empty spots with Maryse and Santino. I could believe NXT could defeat WWE wrestlers if they still had Danielson because they hyped him up.

And another thing: Why the hell does WWE not want to compare Sheamus to Lesnar? They always have the announcers say that Sheamus has risen to the top faster than any other superstar; what exactly is so bad about comparing his rise to Lesnar's? It makes it sound all the more impressive if they compare Sheamus to a multiple time WWE and current-UFC champion. It makes your company seem much more impressive if you mention once and awhile that a former world champion of yours is now UFC Champion. Everyone knows Lesnar is one tough SOB; doesn't it make Sheamus that much more impressive if you mention him and Lesnar in the same sentence? You have a chance to compare (favouritively, I might add) your WWE Champion - a guy who not everyone is sold on having as Champion - to a former (very sucessful) employee of your company who is now one of the toughest men in the world.

I know it is the wrong place to be looking for logic, but I don't understand WWE anymore. Because Barrett won NXT means he can go toe-to-toe with a nine-time world champion? What makes NXT so dangerous besides the numbers? There are three former world champions on Cena's team and the other two are former Intercontinental/US champions, not to mention that Khali (in kayfabe anyway) used to be a unstopable monster. Logically they shouldn't have any problems defeating a group of "rookies", even if they fill the two empty spots with Maryse and Santino. I could believe NXT could defeat WWE wrestlers if they still had Danielson because they hyped him up.

And another thing: Why the hell does WWE not want to compare Sheamus to Lesnar? They always have the announcers say that Sheamus has risen to the top faster than any other superstar; what exactly is so bad about comparing his rise to Lesnar's? It makes it sound all the more impressive if they compare Sheamus to a multiple time WWE and current-UFC champion. It makes your company seem much more impressive if you mention once and awhile that a former world champion of yours is now UFC Champion. Everyone knows Lesnar is one tough SOB; doesn't it make Sheamus that much more impressive if you mention him and Lesnar in the same sentence? You have a chance to compare (favouritively, I might add) your WWE Champion - a guy who not everyone is sold on having as Champion - to a former (very sucessful) employee of your company who is now one of the toughest men in the world.

This is wrestling. You are not supposed to have a memory further back than the last PPV. You are supposed to eat up the BS you are being fed by the announcers. And under no circumstances is there any room for logic.:rolleyes:

I agree with you, but Vince thinks that whatever he decides to do the people will buy into it.

this is the perfect reason why after well over 25+ years of watching wrestling (since the backlund corner's towel throw vs iron sheik 1983?)
i havent watched WWE or tna in well over 2 months now and i have no desire to watch it either.i guess they dont want to cater to me anymore?
i was a religious RAW watcher since it's inception. more than 2 month now without raw and i dont think i am missing anything! :horse:

Sheamus, The Miz, Bourne and Y2J

I agree with The Miz, but Sheamus and Bourne? You can't be serious...neither one has a sweat drop of charisma! They will NEVER go down as one of the greats! Fuck, the WWE Champion (Sheamus) has his matches during the middle of the show?...but yet Cena, Orton, and Nexus are the Main Event?!?
:horse: (I had to use this smiley)