• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Wade has that it factor a good heel needs. I couldn't careless about the rest of the Nexus. Well, Gabriel is OK but I like his as a Tito Santana type face.

I'd like to see Skip with another big man in a demolition type team.

I was just thinking the other day that Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver might make a pretty good heel tag team.

I was just thinking the other day that Skip Sheffield and Michael Tarver might make a pretty good heel tag team.

Two powerhouses that look the most intimidating. they should let them team up. If not that have Skip and Otunga as powerhouse bad asses.

Have Gabriel go for the IC/US belt

Wade for the World/WWE belt

Don't like Heath very much or Otunga and Young, Hell I'm a regular follower and couldn't even place Young as the 7th member, i had to look it up.

Otunga ain't worth a crap! The only way I'd really wanna watch him, is if he had his wife at ringside!
:rubbel:

I don't even get that some say he has the star factor to him.
I actually think his interviews come off a bit robotic and generic and he straight up sucks in the ring.

Not a big R&B/Soul/pop fan but his wife can freakin sing that's for sure.

lame lame lame if i hear one more person take the mic with no talent:crash:

boy that was a poor match for the divas....The fans started booing.... Alica Fox is going to kill the divas... and eve was not very good.... They need to stop this....

Get a real Champ... Like Gail Kim...:nanner:

Fox is not a wrestler....:dunno:

:2 cents:

:thumbsup:

its one thing when you cant wrestle,,,its another thing when you cant act..i think you need at least 5 interviews before you become champ:1orglaugh

boy that was a poor match for the divas....The fans started booing.... Alica Fox is going to kill the divas... and eve was not very good.... They need to stop this....

Get a real Champ... Like Gail Kim...:nanner:

Fox is not a wrestler....:dunno:

:2 cents:

:thumbsup:
Without Mickie James who is left that can actually work a match in the WWE Divas division? Gail Kim is OK but she is a botcher, she botches moves all the time. Sadly the best Diva wrestling wise now is Jillian Hall and Sarena and they are probably never gonna be champ.

Amazing Kong could save the division. Build her up squashing everyone while building up a new face that can actually wrestle. I could watch Kong kill bitches dead for a long time, then have the new girl upset the Amazing Kong but not until she is built up enough to be credible.

Who you guys like on the NXT2 roster?

Husky Harris is an old school throwback and looks like he could kick some ass. I would love for an Old School style tag team with him and someone else who can fit the role of an old school bad ass.

Kaval is of course Low Ki and Low Ki is awesome!

Other than those two, I would like Michael McGillicutty more if he took the Henning name. Marvelous Michael Henning or something like that.

Who you guys like on the NXT2 roster?

Husky Harris is an old school throwback and looks like he could kick some ass. I would love for an Old School style tag team with him and someone else who can fit the role of an old school bad ass.

Kaval is of course Low Ki and Low Ki is awesome!

Other than those two, I would like Michael McGillicutty more if he took the Henning name. Marvelous Michael Henning or something like that.

I'm with the internet crowd and I'm choosing Kaval all the way.

Women's wrestling just plain sucks right now! Booo Vince! Booo Dixie!
:thefinger

TNA had it going on with womens wrestling for a bit there. Kong, Flash, Sarita, Hamada, Tara, ODB, Roxxi, Taylor and the Beautiful People... That was a good dvision. Damn you TNA, you blew it.

TNA had it going on with womens wrestling for a bit there. Kong, Flash, Sarita, Hamada, Tara, ODB, Roxxi, Taylor and the Beautiful People... That was a good dvision. Damn you TNA, you blew it.

Well that's what you get when the President of the company is star struck with the people she's bringing in. She needs to focus on her company and kick people out.

Report: Two Big WWE Names Set To Return at SummerSlam
by Nick Paglino
Jul 08, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that current WWE plans call for this year's SummerSlam event to be centered around the returns of both Triple H and The Undertaker. Although things can always change, the early PPV plan is to have Triple H face Sheamus in a grudge match and for The Undertaker to face whoever put him the vegetative state. Early plans are also calling for The Hart Dynasty with Natalya to face The Uso Brothers with Tamina in a 6 person tag match.

Big Update on Ricky Steamboat's Condition: Out of ICU
by Nick Paglino
Jul 08, 2010

Jim Ross has posted the following on his Twitter account: "Steamboat out of ICU and should be released from Tampa hospital in a few days. Should be good to go in a month."

Big Update on Triple H's Surgery: Will He Miss SummerSlam?
by Nick Paglino
Jul 08, 2010

According to The Wrestling Observer, the surgery that WWE star Triple H recently underwent was for a torn tendon in his arm, and the injury was not related to anything that happened in the ring. The report also notes that the recovery time for this type of injury is a few months, which might make a Triple H return at SummerSlam impossible.

this shit has got smooth out of hand..and whos putting together the shows??jerry springer?..i cant believe how they have changed in 40 years..its not even the same show it seems...it was a bunch of wrestlers working hard to please a crowd...now its a bunch of no talent body builders and models..that cant act a lick...i was looking at some records...here is 4 out of 10 of the greatest wrestlers to ever live,,and what they brought to the sport terry funk world champion 14 months...harley race 4 years dory funk 4 and a half years lou thesz 10 years 3 months.. the championship changes now every week..one body builder to another. i am a body builder and i know..body building and wrestling is 2 differnt things..a body builder is so stiff at times he cant take a drink of water easy..because it hurts his elbow..(at any age) wrestlers has to be able to move and fast..and the models cant wrestle because they are afraid of messing hair up.....look at the top 20 wrestlers from 1970..and tell me which one is pretty...:dunno:

odb was the only one in the bunch that even favored a wrestler kong looked like a overweight blimp..and as far as the beautiful people aka the trashy looking hooker people (that has NO acting ability) i would bet odb could put either in a deep sleep with one punch..if anyone thinks a bunch of models with trashy cloths could last 5 minutes in a fight with a woman like odb...take a good look..what does velvet sky weigh??125 pounds lmao 2 funny