• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I was hoping they did something cool for him after that. You bring one of your biggest stars back to live television after 10 years then kick him in the crotch, then go off-air? It was a lame RAW as usual, but the Bret/HBK moment gave me chills.

i was almost in tears and my sister was laughing at me. i have been watching WWE since backlund threw in the towel to the sheik,i have been with the WWE since 1980,and i have been through the ups and downs with this company.
so this Montreal thing was a hard thing to see,deal with,have emotions for guys who i watched growing up. sounds foolish but i was on the brink of real tears.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I expected there to be more in the showdown between Hart and Michaels. It was something special, but I expected them to come out and speak from the heart. Michaels came of to me like was more or less saying what McMahon told him to. They apologized and everything, and I hope they mean it, but that moment left me somewhat guiltily wanting more.

jasonk282

Banned
Do all Candians LOVE Bret Hart? It is like a requirement to be a citizen of Canada?

jusnelldem

Closed Account
i was almost in tears and my sister was laughing at me. i have been watching WWE since backlund threw in the towel to the sheik,i have been with the WWE since 1980,and i have been through the ups and downs with this company.
so this Montreal thing was a hard thing to see,deal with,have emotions for guys who i watched growing up. sounds foolish but i was on the brink of real tears.

Naw I feel you. It was a great moment for wrestling fans PERIOD. No matter what brand you like. After all of that history and bad blood, I knew they weren't gonna fight, as stated above Bret's in no condition to. But there was still some tension there between the two. It was not an epic fail, it just needed to be done.

EXCLUSIVE: Update on RVD and His Current WWE/TNA Status
by Nick Paglino
Jan 08, 2010

Several sites are reportng that Rob Van Dam could possibly make an appearance at this year's Royal Rumble.

According to a source I spoke with recently, that idea is definitely a possibility, however nothing has been confirmed yet. As far as RVD making a debut wtih TNA, that seems unlikely at this time, as the source I spoke with told me that he is content just sitting back and watching how the entire situation with WWE vs TNA plays out.

Additionally, I was told that it would take a big money offer from TNA to get Rob to work for the company, as he still considers TNA to be minor league compared to WWE.

Based on what I was told, it would seem more likely to me that RVD would make a one-time appearance at The Royal Rumble, as he did last year, as opposed to returning to WWE full-time, however that is just speculation.

WWE To End Raw Guest Hosts?
by Nick Paglino
Jan 08, 2010

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE officials have begun to contemplate the idea of ending the guest host story line on Raw. Although they feel the idea has generally been a success, management is considering making a high profile name the permanent general manager of the Raw brand.

Report: Why The Rock Turned Down WWE's Offer to Host Raw
by Nick Paglino
Jan 08, 2010

We reported awhile back that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson had been asked by WWE to guest host this coming Monday's edition of Raw, however Johnson turned down the offer.

The Wrestling Observer is now reporting that Johnson turned down WWE's offer to host the show because he will be in Mexico this Sunday and Monday promoting his upcoming movie "Tooth Fairy" which comes out the following week.

It should be noted that 20th Century Fox, the film's distributor, is billing Johnson as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for the first time in quite awhile. Johsnon had dropped "The Rock" name several films ago and said he would not go back to being referred to as "The Rock," however there's apparently a line in "Tooth Fairy" that says "get ready to get rocked." So, the studio thought it would be a fun play on words to have Johnson use "The Rock" name as his billing in the movie to help generate hype. It's very doubtful that Johnson will go back to using "The Rock" in his name for future films, as this appears to be specific to "Tooth Fairy."

Update: WWE Releases a Former ECW Superstar
by Nick Paglino
Jan 08, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE has released former ECW star Steve "DJ Gabriel" Lewington. Gabriel debuted on the ECW brand and worked a short stint with Alicia Fox until he was sent back down to developmental.

WWE Stars Get Engaged
by Nick Paglino
Jan 09, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that Smackdown star Drew McIntyre and ECW General Manager Tiffany recently got engaged. They are planning to get married some time in May.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
WWE Stars Get Engaged
by Nick Paglino
Jan 09, 2010

PWInsider.com is reporting that Smackdown star Drew McIntyre and ECW General Manager Tiffany recently got engaged. They are planning to get married some time in May.

That's pretty suprising. I don't see them really as a couple. I don't usually like superstars marrying divas, especially if they're not already an on-screen couple. Undertaker & Michelle McCool is okay I guess, but it really doesn't matter as long as all parties involved are happy.

Hopefully RVD does come back somewhere. He's one of my favorite wrestlers all time, and I hope he can still put on a show.

Anybody see the 'Lion Tamer' make it's return to Smackdown?

That's pretty suprising. I don't see them really as a couple. I don't usually like superstars marrying divas, especially if they're not already an on-screen couple. Undertaker & Michelle McCool is okay I guess, but it really doesn't matter as long as all parties involved are happy.

Hopefully RVD does come back somewhere. He's one of my favorite wrestlers all time, and I hope he can still put on a show.

Anybody see the 'Lion Tamer' make it's return to Smackdown?

I don't really care if wrestlers are dating or marrying divas. Honestly I think it would be a natural fit because a lot wrestlers that were married ended up in divorces because of the business. They're always on the road and a lot of the time they end up cheating on their spouse. Read Bret Hart's book, he tells of all of the times he cheated on Julie. At least with the divas, you have them with you or they at least understand the business more. This in no way reduces temptation because honestly if someone is going to cheat then they will i.e. Lita. Another huge problem that could arise is if the relationship doesn't work out then it's up to the WWE to have to move one of the parties to another brand. How many times has Melina been split up from John Morrison? I heard one of the reasons the Mickie James was moved as well was because of a bad break-up in addition to WWE's weight issues. Then of course there's the old if one spouse is let go from WWE then the other spouse is let go or quits. Now that I'm writing this what exactly was my point?:dunno: Moving on.....

Yes I did see the Lion Tamer aka the Walls of Jericho.

darkwarrior what happen to Booker T is he going to WWE? or is he still under contract with tna.

Last I read he said he was taking time off and weighing his options. He didn't like the direction TNA was going with him (he wanted to wrestle guys like Kurt Angle and Sting but instead got stuck in tag matches) but he says he likes TNA. There were rumors that he's going to be a surprise in the Royal Rumble but I doubt it. It's possible but who knows. I can't imagine that the problems he had in WWE to begin with aren't going to show up if he goes back to WWE.