• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I still dont get why people like TNA. The crowd is always dead, commentators are ass and the stupid 8 sided ring. I guess because they dont have hickenbottom cena and cripple h that they think they are somehow superior to the E.

I still dont get why people like TNA. The crowd is always dead, commentators are ass and the stupid 8 sided ring. I guess because they dont have hickenbottom cena and cripple h that they think they are somehow superior to the E.

IMO the Knockouts are the only ones worth watching in TNA. They are far superior than the guys and put on better matches. I'm not saying that the guys are terrible because some like AJ Styles and Daniels are great but a lot of them seem like they're coasting through or are flat out boring. Then there's the mass hiring of former stars. Sting is always great and Jeff Jarrett should have a better role in the company he built but Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, and now Hulk Hogan need to go. Hulk Hogan is not coming in to make TNA better, he's coming in to try to recapture his former glory with the same tired two moves that he's always had and to soothe his ego. Even Kurt Angle needs to go, he looks terrible and so drugged out he seems like he's going to die in the ring. After watching the New Years Knockout Eve show, TNA should make an all Knockout show separate from TNA Impact because that was the first time (barring the times I switched the channels during the 3 non-Knockouts matches) that I actually sat through the show. Usually I just watch the Knockouts and then turn the rest off. People can say what they want about WWE (and I'll probably agree with them) but at least they keep things entertaining.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Alrighty, you guys just relax a little bit. First off whalers, I know the Rock's last couple of movies have been cheesy and kid friendly (like the current WWE shows), but he also continues to make hit movies. He's found his niche' and made a good career choice. He never suffered any major injuries while wrestling and avoided it by retiring early and capitalizing on the hype from his WWE career.
As for this TNA/WWE rivalry, I kinda agree with DW a bit. I like a couple of TNA males matches, but the KOs are slightly more impressive. However the fact that the KOs are generally not that attractive, except TBP and Christy Hemme and their matches have become so similar to the guys it's starting to become another ROH style show with stupider promos and even stupider storylines. WWE's Smackdown divas are more interesting, because they at least have individual characteristics that make them likeable or unlikeable (plus Layla is the finest damn thing walking to a wrestling ring). IMO, SD is the better show of all the promotions going right now.
Now continue on.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This guy really left Wrestling for this?????

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/18100...sh-s.94206638-,15855027-100-flash-s.94207410-

seriously? his career is on a downward spiral at this point.

Its all about the easy money and he dont have to worry about EVER getting hurt. Much like Hogan, hell be back! The roles will be few and far between and start to suck (like they do already!) for him, Vince will come calling, open up the check book cause TNA is breathing down his neck and voila!!!

Dont worry, youll be smelling what hes cooking VERY soon.....;)

Alrighty, you guys just relax a little bit. First off whalers, I know the Rock's last couple of movies have been cheesy and kid friendly (like the current WWE shows), but he also continues to make hit movies. He's found his niche' and made a good career choice. He never suffered any major injuries while wrestling and avoided it by retiring early and capitalizing on the hype from his WWE career.
As for this TNA/WWE rivalry, I kinda agree with DW a bit. I like a couple of TNA males matches, but the KOs are slightly more impressive. However the fact that the KOs are generally not that attractive, except TBP and Christy Hemme and their matches have become so similar to the guys it's starting to become another ROH style show with stupider promos and even stupider storylines. WWE's Smackdown divas are more interesting, because they at least have individual characteristics that make them likeable or unlikeable (plus Layla is the finest damn thing walking to a wrestling ring). IMO, SD is the better show of all the promotions going right now.
Now continue on.

Its all about the easy money and he dont have to worry about EVER getting hurt. Much like Hogan, hell be back! The roles will be few and far between and start to suck (like they do already!) for him, Vince will come calling, open up the check book cause TNA is breathing down his neck and voila!!!

Dont worry, youll be smelling what hes cooking VERY soon.....;)

IF he did awesome or even just really good action movies and not KIDDIE movies i would not have a problem with his movie career.
but putting his last few movies in the same sentence with WWE's kid friendly programming is insane! none of the kids watching nowadays remember the Rock. just as 75% of the WWE audience will have ZERO clue who Bret Hart is tomorrow only the long time OLDER fans will remember and know who he is.
the Rock had a few good action movies to start the career but the Tooth Fairy and the gameplan ??? cmon seriously? escape from witch mountain?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
IF he did awesome or even just really good action movies and not KIDDIE movies i would not have a problem with his movie career.
but putting his last few movies in the same sentence with WWE's kid friendly programming is insane! none of the kids watching nowadays remember the Rock. just as 75% of the WWE audience will have ZERO clue who Bret Hart is tomorrow only the long time OLDER fans will remember and know who he is.
the Rock had a few good action movies to start the career but the Tooth Fairy and the gameplan ??? cmon seriously? escape from witch mountain?

You might not like his movies, but the bottom line is he is making more money outside of wrestling than in it, so... :dunno:

Why is it such a problem? His movies aren't made for you, they're made for kids and his movies are doing really well. He started off the action route but found a really good audience with the Disney route. As far as kids not knowing him, he retired in 2004, made occasional appearances and has kids movies under his belt. I don't think the kids are going to wonder who he is.

PlasmaTwa2

^ Well they might, since he goes by his real name now. I didn't know he was the main character in Planet 51 until someone actually told me.

DID YOU KNOW: Very In-Depth Montreal Screwjob Facts Edition
by Matt Boone
Jan 04, 2010

CREDIT: QUOIPOURQUOI

The following is a very detailed breakdown of the Montreal Screwjob incident from WWE Survivor Series in 1997.

Over the following pages you will see bold subtitle indicators, explaining what each category is describing. You will see the following categories on the next few pages:

-The Relationship Between Bret Hart and Vince McMahon
-The 1996 Contract
-Violating The 1996 Contract
-The Relationship Between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels
-Full Timeline Breakdown of the Hart/Michaels Relationship
-The Event Itself and the Aftermath
-Full List Of Wrestlers Who Supported Bret Hart
-Full List Of Wrestlers Who Supported Vince McMahon
-The Current Relationship Between Hart & Michaels
-Admission Of Fault and Closing Notes

Let's get started with part one....

Click the link for the facts!
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...n-depth-montreal-screwjob-facts-edition-93769

jusnelldem

Closed Account
He's back to being known as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, which is smart of him so people will know he is The Rock. I'll admit I did like the Game Plan out of his silly kids movies.

I am excited about the first showdown between WWE and TNA tonight, but I just found out their only doing it tonight, with possible Monday shows for TNA in the future.

He's back to being known as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, which is smart of him so people will know he is The Rock. I'll admit I did like the Game Plan out of his silly kids movies.

I am excited about the first showdown between WWE and TNA tonight, but I just found out their only doing it tonight, with possible Monday shows for TNA in the future.

I'm not all that excited because TNA is showing the replay on Thursday. I'll just watch the first hour of TNA and then switch to RAW for the rest of the night. Now what I am excited for is the return of The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be!

PlasmaTwa2

I'm not all that excited because TNA is showing the replay on Thursday. I'll just watch the first hour of TNA and then switch to RAW for the rest of the night. Now what I am excited for is the return of The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be!

That's what I'm planning to do. Watch the first hour and see my friend, then switch to Raw and see the Hitman on Raw. Then, depending on how kiddie Raw is, I might switch back to iMPACT.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Vince McMahon......muhahahahahahaha!!

Looks like Bret is gonna be around a while now! :dunno:

RAW was garbage tonight. Bret was there to talk only about the Montreal Screwjob? As a guest host, shouldn't he make a match or something? And the ending sucked. FAIL.

RAW was garbage tonight. Bret was there to talk only about the Montreal Screwjob? As a guest host, shouldn't he make a match or something? And the ending sucked. FAIL.

He's not there for one night. He signed a 3 month contract (I believe it was 3 months), which will probably lead to a match against Vince McMahon at Wrestlemainia 26. I didn't mind the ending because it lays the groundwork for the next 3 months. As far as making a match, the night wasn't so much about Bret being the guest host but rather him being in the WWE after 12 years and confronting the people he felt wronged him.