• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
EXCLUSIVE: Vince's Feelings on The Current WMania 26 Card
by Nick Paglino
Jan 12, 2010

According to a source within WWE, Vince McMahon's mood concerning the current plans for the WrestleMania 26 card are said to be very erratic. The creative team is said to be ducking for cover at this point, as they never know how Vince will react to what the team has planned for the PPV. At times, he is said to be pleased with what the team is doing, and other times he becomes irate demanding that the creative team put something more "exciting" together.

At this point, Vince feels that the current WrestleMania card is lacking "one more big attraction," and he thinks the PPV needs something more than what the current creative plans call for. At this point, the card looks like this:

-Triple H vs Sheamus for the WWE Title.

-Chris Jericho vs Edge. Even though Edge is questionable at this point, WWE is banking on him being able to return in time for the PPV because they want to book this match.

-Vince McMahon vs Bret Hart. This match is said to be a lock right now.

-Randy Orton vs Ted DiBiase, Jr is likely, but these plans are far from set in stone.

Vince wants to book something big for John Cena, and he is trying very hard to put together a Cena vs The Rock match for the show, but it all depends on Dwayne Johnson's schedule, and the outlook at this point is not too good.

build up better storylines,kick the creative team in the ass a few hundred times,better storylines = a huge payoff @ WM.
does he realize people are bored with Cena & HHH always with the title.
maybe he needs to actually "listen" to the WWE universe like he says every week. do you want a great WM? then blow up your product!
forget the way things "used" to be done,i know its easy to follow the same path, but try something new. leave seamus with the belt v HHH at WM.
that would be a surprise! a clean win no interference.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ No. I can put up with Sheamus as WWE Champion for a bit, but I won't be ordering Wrestlemania (The first time since 2000) if the main event is HHH vs. Sheamus.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
^ No. I can put up with Sheamus as WWE Champion for a bit, but I won't be ordering Wrestlemania (The first time since 2000) if the main event is HHH vs. Sheamus.

i agree if HHH vs Lamemus is going to be the main event that's fucking horrible! and the Orton vs Dibiase that's an other garbage match. WWE needs to go back to the drawing board asap.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Lalalalalalal....I'm trying not to read any spoilers or rumors about upcoming PPVs.
I'm excited that big Zeke is getting a title shot. Hopefully this will open up the ECW title division a little more.

Kid Goes To The Police After Randy Orton Spits On Him
by Matt Boone
Jan 13, 2010

The following is an excerpt from an article on WickedLocal.com:

Saugus - World Wrestling Entertainment superstar Randal “Randy” Orton is facing a court hearing for allegedly spitting gum in the face of a juvenile and swearing at him outside Kowloon Restaurant.

On Jan. 12 a 15-year-old male walked in to the Saugus Police Department to report that Orton, 29, assaulted him in the Kowloon parking lot earlier in the day.

Police Lt. Leonard Campanello said the purported victim alleged that Orton, a third generation professional wrestler and former WWE World Heavyweight champion, reacted angrily to a request for a photo at the Route 1 restaurant around 6:30 p.m.

The teenager told police he took a photograph of Orton in the parking lot and then asked to pose with him for another shot.

But according to the victim, Orton, a 6-foot 4-inch, 245-pound wrestler famous for his RKO finishing move, spit his gum at him and called him a derogatory name.

Campanello said the teen's mother confronted Orton, who allegedly responded “so sue me” when she voiced her protest.

PlasmaTwa2

^ Wouldn't be surprising, given Orton's past.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
EXCLUSIVE: Vince's Feelings on The Current WMania 26 Card
by Nick Paglino
Jan 12, 2010

-Chris Jericho vs Edge. Even though Edge is questionable at this point, WWE is banking on him being able to return in time for the PPV because they want to book this match.

That would be the best match of the night, no doubt about it.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
by Matt Boone
Jan 13, 2010

Saugus - World Wrestling Entertainment superstar Randal “Randy” Orton is facing a court hearing for allegedly spitting gum in the face of a juvenile and swearing at him outside Kowloon Restaurant.

On Jan. 12 a 15-year-old male walked in to the Saugus Police Department to report that Orton, 29, assaulted him in the Kowloon parking lot earlier in the day.

Police Lt. Leonard Campanello said the purported victim alleged that Orton, a third generation professional wrestler and former WWE World Heavyweight champion, reacted angrily to a request for a photo at the Route 1 restaurant around 6:30 p.m.

The teenager told police he took a photograph of Orton in the parking lot and then asked to pose with him for another shot.

But according to the victim, Orton, a 6-foot 4-inch, 245-pound wrestler famous for his RKO finishing move, spit his gum at him and called him a derogatory name.

Campanello said the teen's mother confronted Orton, who allegedly responded “so sue me” when she voiced her protest.
Punk kid lucky he didnt catch one of these:
ortonattackvince4gj2.gif

by Matt Boone
Jan 13, 2010

Love him or Hate him Orton is right...just like the Eminem Song "the way i am"
people may not like mathers either but these lyrics make a good fucking point:
but at least have the decency in you
to leave me alone, when you freaks see me out
in the streets when I'm eatin or feedin my daughter
to not come and speak to me (speak to me)..
I don't know you and no,
I don't owe you a mo-therfuck-in thing
I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not what your friends think
I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a prick

i understand your a kid,i understand your a wrestling fan,i understand you want to get a picture or autograph...but sometimes it goes too far?!!?

take this example:few weeks ago my friend is at the local Home Depot getting some light bulbs and the guy behind him in line has a shopping cart full of those ice melt pellets, he asks my friend if you can put the pellets down before the snow comes and my friend says yea but it wont be completely snow free it may help a little,so the guy asks my friend to watch his cart while he runs to get a few more containers of the pellets.....
he comes back and my friend looks at him....and says "you wouldnt happen to be Brandon jacobs would you?" (for those who dont know Jacobs is the running back for the new york football giants).... Jacobs says "YES i am"...my friend didnt ask for an autograph or picture or anything...he talked to jacobs about their previous game and upcoming game all the while NOT making a big stink about who he was...and they talked for about 10-15 minutes i guess that is good enough.

Well, if you go by what DarkWarrior says the card will be, it's pretty obvious that it'll be either HHH winning the Rumble, so he can go after "Lames-ass", or Shawn Micheals, so we can have Micheals vs. Undertaker II....and FUCK ME if McMahon agrees to let the streak be beaten, especially by Micheals! I would stop watching WWE altogether

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Randy Orton don't play that. If you're a 15 year old fan of wrestling, you should know that Randy's an ass. It's not a character, HE's RANDY ORTON all the time. You see how he reacted to Kofi's minor slip up and even complained about Mr. Kennedy last year. That's the viper through and through.

Well, if you go by what DarkWarrior says the card will be, it's pretty obvious that it'll be either HHH winning the Rumble, so he can go after "Lames-ass", or Shawn Micheals, so we can have Micheals vs. Undertaker II....and FUCK ME if McMahon agrees to let the streak be beaten, especially by Micheals! I would stop watching WWE altogether

A-fucking-men!!!!!!

Linda McMahon Drops Big Time In New Senate Poll
by Matt Boone
Jan 14, 2010

Linda McMahon took a major hit in a recent poll conducted by Quinnipac University for her bid to win a seat in the U.S. Seante in Connecticut.

The poll indicated that her new competition, Democrat Richard Blumenthal scored 74 percent. The poll was conducted from January 8th to January 12th. Check out the full results at NationalJournal.com.

Go Blumenthal! Go Blumenthal! You got my vote!:thumbsup:

HA! I'm sure he meant The Royal Rumble....and sure, I'd say he has helluva chance. And if he did, might add some more interesting fuel to the fire on the whole Batista vs Rey rivalry. Especially if it's for the belt at Wrestlemania. I mean, we already know it's going to be Taker vs. Micheals II at WM anyway; doesn't really need the added hype of the belt on the line to push that match.

I know a lot of people would hate to see it, but I'd love to see Rey have another Championship run, even if it was for only a couple of months.

Jim Ross Expected to Return to WWE Soon

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

WWE Announcer Jim Ross looks on course to return to WWE within the next
couple of months which would mean he would be able to broadcast at
Wrestlemania 26.

Ross noted in his blog "I'm happy to say that I'm feeling better than I have
in a long time and I'm in a really positive frame of mind" he went on to
mention a return time frame and had the following to say "I hope to be back
on WWE TV in a couple of months at the most."

Despite a return soon Ross is still in recovery after a third Bell's Palsey
attack in 2009 which has left him unable to close his right eye and
paralysed the right side of his face further. Ross has noted in recent weeks
that he might be slowing down his schedule with WWE.

Article

PlasmaTwa2

HA! I'm sure he meant The Royal Rumble....and sure, I'd say he has helluva chance. And if he did, might add some more interesting fuel to the fire on the whole Batista vs Rey rivalry. Especially if it's for the belt at Wrestlemania. I mean, we already know it's going to be Taker vs. Micheals II at WM anyway; doesn't really need the added hype of the belt on the line to push that match.

I know a lot of people would hate to see it, but I'd love to see Rey have another Championship run, even if it was for only a couple of months.

Rey winning would be a pleasant surprise, unlike Sheamus' win.