• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jasonk282

Banned
Wow what a way to FAIL big time all that build up and NOTHING. Bret what happened to you?

He's not there for one night. He signed a 3 month contract (I believe it was 3 months), which will probably lead to a match against Vince McMahon at Wrestlemainia 26. I didn't mind the ending because it lays the groundwork for the next 3 months. As far as making a match, the night wasn't so much about Bret being the guest host but rather him being in the WWE after 12 years and confronting the people he felt wronged him.

He going to be in a match at wrestlemania? Ugh, he is in no condition to wrestle. He is going to tear something I'm sure. I hope he doesn't, but his body is not in good shape for wrestling.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
You mean Hart Dynasty vs Legacy. That what I figure as well though, Bret can probably do something in the ring but no where near like he used to. We can blame Goldberg for that.

Yeah, Hart Dynasty, lol. I saw Anvil against Black Machismo a few weeks ago and it wasn't a pleasant sight!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Rock and Austin have to be right around the corner soon.....:dunno:

What Happened After RAW: Bret Hart & Entire RAW Roster
by Matt Boone
Jan 04, 2010

Thanks to Billy K. & PWInsider.com

After Raw went off the air, Bret Hart's music played as the entire Raw roster (minus DX) and The Hart Dynasty came to the ring to cheer for Bret. Hart was put on their shoulders and paraded around the ring. The roster returned to the stage, leaving Hart in the ring. Hart took his time going around to ringside fans before waving goodbye and exiting up the ramp.

jasonk282

Banned
by Matt Boone
Jan 04, 2010

After Raw went off the air, Bret Hart's music played as the entire Raw roster (minus DX) and The Hart Dynasty came to the ring to cheer for Bret. Hart was put on their shoulders and paraded around the ring. The roster returned to the stage, leaving Hart in the ring. Hart took his time going around to ringside fans before waving goodbye and exiting up the ramp.

I really wish they would show this part, but Vince being Vince.........

Being on the West Coast, I've only seen the first segment - I really liked it! Brett Hart was never a very good talker, in my opinion, but he had a lot of energy and grabbed the focus and held it. Michaels is perhaps the most multi-faceted talker with the widest range of emotion that's ever walked in a ring and just gets better as he gets older - I thought their segment was powerful.

And, unlike TNA, they didn't muck it up by showing off a whole bunch of other names that you were supposed to get all excited about - and they didn't have the broadcasters yell over the whole thing.

Being on the West Coast, I've only seen the first segment - I really liked it! Brett Hart was never a very good talker, in my opinion, but he had a lot of energy and grabbed the focus and held it. Michaels is perhaps the most multi-faceted talker with the widest range of emotion that's ever walked in a ring and just gets better as he gets older - I thought their segment was powerful.

And, unlike TNA, they didn't muck it up by showing off a whole bunch of other names that you were supposed to get all excited about - and they didn't have the broadcasters yell over the whole thing.

i like Raw the Bret Segments.DX backstage with horny,hated Jericho getting the shaft again! he came back for this? probably the best wrestler,mic and character they have and they repeatedly squander him!
TNA was tryingto be WCW circa 1996! Hall & xpac???!! seriously?
bischoff??!!! seriously??!! Nature Boy??!! seriously??! WTF with Jeff Hardy??

jusnelldem

Closed Account
by Matt Boone
Jan 04, 2010

I was hoping they did something cool for him after that. You bring one of your biggest stars back to live television after 10 years then kick him in the crotch, then go off-air? It was a lame RAW as usual, but the Bret/HBK moment gave me chills.

I actually liked the Bret involvment in the show. The storyline made sense and it was well done.

After Bret had his stroke he can't compete like he used to so it makes sense to make there be a no possible feud with HBK so shutting that down made sense. However he could go a short street fight so a feud with McMahon makes sense. The end of the show should have been Bret getting back up and staring McMahon down.

As guest host he could have got involved a little more but if he is going to be sticking around it makes no sense to create tension with other wrestlers on Raw that he will not be interact with.

jasonk282

Banned
For anyone who wants to see it, WWE.com has the video of the WWE Superstars coming out to greet Bret after RAW.
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2010/january1-7/13169622

Wow how hot is Neihart, well that is already stated in this thread.

Anywho it was nice but from what I read about it and what the video shows are different. I was under the impression that all the superstars came out not just a handful. Apprently chicks still dig the Hitman.

Also it would have been nice to see Hitman and HBK do their promo on the last segment, but if thee is a storyline with Legacy and Hart Foundation then the vince/bret ones makes sence.

IMO the best last night was Bret/HBK segment just really game me chills and was wondering how much of it was actually scripted.