• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Mickie James Confirms Tommy Dreamer's WWE Departure
by Nick Paglino
Dec 22, 2009

WWE Diva Mickie James has posted the following on her Twitter account, which seems to confirm Tommy Dreamer's departure from WWE:

"Just got back from a wonderful dinner w my 2nd fam! Saying farewell 2 a man who hs been a leader & inspiration 2 me since my ecw tryout 00" Who has given me the best advice In countless situations. Whom I could never repay but will always respect and love from the bottom of my Heart. There is but 1 Tommy Dreamer aka dream machine! You've paved the way for many. We all are grateful! I love you. Thank you! Muah!"

A Note on Sheamus' WWE Title Belt
by Nick Paglino
Dec 22, 2009

Several WZ readers have sent in word that Sheamus' WWE Title Belt did NOT have his name engraved on it when he entered for his match on Raw last night. Generally, the title has the winner's name engraved on it within a day of the wrestler winning the belt. This was either an oversight on WWE's part, or a possible indication that Sheamus will not retain the title next week.

I knew I wasn't the only one.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Come on Sheamus aint nearly as lame as that Warlord dude looks. Speaking of which, I was watching the greatest 90's superstars dvd the other day. I agreed with all of the picks except Lex Luger, and they left off Goldberg. Who do you guys thinks is the top 10 greatest superstars of the 90's.

Come on Sheamus aint nearly as lame as that Warlord dude looks. Speaking of which, I was watching the greatest 90's superstars dvd the other day. I agreed with all of the picks except Lex Luger, and they left off Goldberg. Who do you guys thinks is the top 10 greatest superstars of the 90's.

I don't know who's in the top ten but this guy is number 1.

WWE Signs a New Second Generation Diva
by Nick Paglino
Dec 26, 2009

According to World Xtreme Wrestling's official Twitter account, Sarona Snuka, daughter of Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, has signed a contract with WWE. The twitter post reads "CONGRATS to WXW's own Sarona Snuka who has just signed a WWE Contract!"

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Doubt they will use her well, if how they treated her brother is any clue.

Personally, my idea for her gimmick: Her brother is angry that he got kicked out of Legacy, and he gets a sex change and comes back as Sarona in order to trick Randy Orton into having sex with him/her, before revealing it to the world at Wrestlemania and ruining Orton's life.

I noticed that Sheamus' name was on the WWE Championship so I guess he might be the champion for a while.

Wait a minute! What's that I hear? Is that a guitar riff being excellently executed?:bowdown:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
My future viewership of WWE rests on how Bret is portrayed on Raw next week. If he is just the butt of DX jokes all night and it is clear that the program is all about Vince and DX, I will never watch WWE again.

Remember, every wrestling fan couldn't wait to see WWF vs WCW. Every wrestling fan also remembers how shitty WWE fucked that up.

Ahhh, the Alliance storyline. It had such promise.

Brings to mind though something that would make every wrestling fan drool - WWE vs TNA: The Game.

Cripple H better not start any slick shit, hicks better fall in line too. Hopefully a solid show next week.

Jericho - Edge
Taker - Cena
Shaemus - HHH
Bret - Michaels
Legacy - Orton?
Kofi wins money in the bank

Thats my guesses for wm

I marked out for the whole Bret segment. THis is the first storyline i have cared for in ages in the WWE. They best not fuck it up. Vince should have a match w/ Hart, and they should forget the whole PG crap and let vinny Mac blade. It makes sense storyline wise.

i think they will do good by it but there will be some stupid thing that will tick off vinny mac and he will confront bret in the ring to end the show. and bret will punch him out or sharpshoot him.
i know he had a stroke but is there anyway he will even dare get in the ring again even for a gimmick match vs Vince?

i think they will do good by it but there will be some stupid thing that will tick off vinny mac and he will confront bret in the ring to end the show. and bret will punch him out or sharpshoot him.
i know he had a stroke but is there anyway he will even dare get in the ring again even for a gimmick match vs Vince?

There's a chance. Here's my call. Bret hosts, they have him and Vince chat for a bit, then Michaels gets involved. Cue the Hart Dynasty, who come out to back Bret, and Cripple H (love that one!) comes out to back Michaels. Dx/ Hart Dynasty at the Rumble, with Dx losing and both in the Rumble match. Michaels also manages to interfere in the Taker match, which sets up the WM match and he will cost Taker the belt, most likely to Rey-rey (God help us) to set up a match at WM with Batista. Or the other way around. Bret vs Vince at WM...short gimmick match with Bret winning.
The way I see it, this works to a dgree. It pleases WWE's basic-storyline bullshit (nothing complex since they went PG) and makes sure the main players can get involved in the Wm main events. HHH will somehow make it into the world title match even if it has to be a three way dance with the man who won't lose till April (fucking Cena), and Michaels can make money with Taker, probably also looking to please his giant ego by ending the streak, which hopefully won't happen. More to it, I hope that Michaels puts his career on the line, and that's the end of that, Taker to 18-0. Hart Dynasty wins the tag belts as the big guys on DX are then freed up, but not so free they can't still be DX bumchums and hang with Horny the Hamster. Hart Dynasty needs a push and Bret will make sure they get it. His "interference" in WWE will be more than enough fuel for the gimmick match fire.
'Nuff said.:glugglug:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Thanx for the memories Tommy Dreamer!!:hatsoff:
Wow! What a sendoff Vince let him have!

Tommy Dreamer's speech was the best wrestling moment of 2009!:glugglug: Nice to see Beulah McGillicutty and his daughters but I thought Beulah (or rather Trisa) should have joined them at the top of the ramp.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Tommy Dreamer's speech was the best wrestling moment of 2009!:glugglug: Nice to see Beulah McGillicutty and his daughters but I thought Beulah (or rather Trisa) should have joined them at the top of the ramp.

Yea, would have been cool. She really hasnt aged to well imo compared to chicks like Francine, Tammy, Dawn Marie and Lita who were her contemporaries! :2 cents: