• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Anybody else find themeselves in a bind this Monday with Heros,24 and Raw all coming on at the same time?

not me my only bind is if the NJdevils are on monday while RAW is on i don't watch any of those shows and i am finding it harder to even get back into LOST but i DVR raw so i can watch it double time

Yeah,me too will be recording both 24 and Heros on DVR then after watch last hour of Raw

I just found out that FOX is moving Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles to Friday at 8:00 est as a lead-in for Dollhouse (another show I want to watch). It's like the universe is insuring that I never watch WWE again or something.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I just found out that FOX is moving Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles to Friday at 8:00 est as a lead-in for Dollhouse (another show I want to watch). It's like the universe is insuring that I never watch WWE again or something.

Its a sign............

broderic_randal

Closed Account
the end of the match between cena and jericho was pathetically stupid, cena last forever in the walls of jericho bust as soon as cena put the stf on jericho, jericho tapped half a second later

so stupid