• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Steph is hot so I don't mind her being on screen.
Vince is a great heel character and is good on screen.
Liked Shane a few years a go when he was in fighting shaoe but he isn't anymore so shouldn't be on screen until he gets back in fighting shape.
Linda is not used much on screen anyway.

As for the elimination chambers I would go
Raw: Cena, Jericho, Kofi, Rey joined by Knox and Morrison. Knox to contiue feud with Rey and Morrison as I think he is a good worker.

Smackdown: Edge, Jeff, Matt, Big Show, HHH and MVP. Edge as champ, Jeff for rematch, Matt to extend feud with Jeff, HHH as he is Smackdown's top face Show as a destroyer and MVP only if Christian hasn't debuted on Smackdown by NWO.

Steph is hot so I don't mind her being on screen.
Vince is a great heel character and is good on screen.
Liked Shane a few years a go when he was in fighting shaoe but he isn't anymore so shouldn't be on screen until he gets back in fighting shape.
Linda is not used much on screen anyway.

As for the elimination chambers I would go
Raw: Cena, Jericho, Kofi, Rey joined by Knox and Morrison. Knox to contiue feud with Rey and Morrison as I think he is a good worker.

Smackdown: Edge, Jeff, Matt, Big Show, HHH and MVP. Edge as champ, Jeff for rematch, Matt to extend feud with Jeff, HHH as he is Smackdown's top face Show as a destroyer and MVP only if Christian hasn't debuted on Smackdown by NWO.
The way she was smiling at Randy, I thought she was going to turn heel and then give him a great big kiss. :D

on smackdown i would put the undertaker, bigshow, kozlov, hhh, and khali

jeff is a fluke champion and he should have never been champion nor should he be champion again. but wwe is focusing on children and children like jeff so vince put the title on jeff

big fucking stupid mistake

Thank God you are not the booker. I'd probably never watch WWE again. You'd put all of the big guys in the main event with no variety.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
i would put all the smaller mid card wrestlers in another elimination chamber match for the intercontinental title

You mean the US title? Even then, thats kind of overkill on the whole Elimination Chamber thing...

PlasmaTwa2

So, according to the spoilers I read for the tapings, the entrants for the SmackDown Elimination Chamber are Taker, HHH, Show, Kozlov, and Edge. The last one... No clue. Umaga, maybe?

only time i want them on tv, is when stone cold was stunning their asses...or when stone cold comes in...the crowd goes wild...and when the rock insults them

Well said.

Vince can be entertaining, but for the most part I do w/out him.
Steph maybe be highly doable but she is not entertaining.
Shane is decent at taking bumps, but that is about it.
Linda is the worst!

PlasmaTwa2

i hope its the great khali

HHH pinned Khali to make it in the match, and Kozlov won a battle royal for it which may have included Khali, so I don't know. I think that'd be unlikely.

Update on the SD! Elimination Chamber Participants-Is Hardy In?
by Wz Nick Paglino
Jan 28, 2009

"It was announced at last night's Smackdown tapings that Jeff Hardy WILL indeed be participating in the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out in February. Vickie Guerrero made the announcement to the live crowd and a graphic of Hardy as a chamber participant was shown. So far, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Big Show and The Undertaker have qualified for the match."

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Update on the SD! Elimination Chamber Participants-Is Hardy In?
by Wz Nick Paglino
Jan 28, 2009

"It was announced at last night's Smackdown tapings that Jeff Hardy WILL indeed be participating in the Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out in February. Vickie Guerrero made the announcement to the live crowd and a graphic of Hardy as a chamber participant was shown. So far, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, Big Show and The Undertaker have qualified for the match."

i thought kozlov was in the match?