• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So fucking lame. When is the shit gonna stop be marketed towards kids? I mean they don't even say the word ass on TV, anymore!

but they say bitch? :dunno:...the wwe needs a solid stable...priceless with orton isnt really a solid stable at all...remember evolution? dx? rated rko? the power trip? bros of des? basically orton and those two young guys are getting beaten down by shane, which is lame...all the stables i named would of just laid waste to shane...

i hated the ending of RAW... i wanted jericho to win just to have the fucking show end differently for one fucking time!!!!
if any of you were around (and not someone under like 16) can you remember the ATTITUDE ERA....and were the endings of those shows as predictable as every show (raw/ecw/smackdown&PPV's) have been over like the past 3 years?
The Attitude Era you knew that Austin,the Rock,Taker,Kane,D-X,Mankind and so on were gonna be on the show but week to week you didn't know what the fuck was going to happen.am i right or am i insane?

i hated the ending of RAW... i wanted jericho to win just to have the fucking show end differently for one fucking time!!!!
if any of you were around (and not someone under like 16) can you remember the ATTITUDE ERA....and were the endings of those shows as predictable as every show (raw/ecw/smackdown&PPV's) have been over like the past 3 years?
The Attitude Era you knew that Austin,the Rock,Taker,Kane,D-X,Mankind and so on were gonna be on the show but week to week you didn't know what the fuck was going to happen.am i right or am i insane?

Not at all. The Attitude era was THE best era in wrestling. But, that is cause Vince had competition, w/out it, he just don't care. And, eh puts crap on TV.

Shane vs. Orton will be a load of shit, for sure.

Cena Speaks on The "FU"
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 04, 2009

John Cena recently did an interview with SI.com, and when the subject of his finisher name came up he had the following to say: "It was totally my call. It's actually Attitude Adjustment. I realize that our audience has changed now and when I look out past the ring now I see so many children. Originally the FU was a pun in response to Brock Lesner's move, he used to wrestle in the WWE. I never really called it that. It's something I said once and the announcers picked it up. I know that kids are watching my every move and there are a lot of parents know their kids look up to me and I know a lot of people watch our program with closed eyes and I kind of live by the motto -- "Hustle Loyalty Respect." If someone is out of line, I think instead of giving them an FU, it's better to give them an attitude adjustment."

I think they did they right thing.

Cena Speaks on The "FU"
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 04, 2009

John Cena recently did an interview with SI.com, and when the subject of his finisher name came up he had the following to say: "It was totally my call. It's actually Attitude Adjustment. I realize that our audience has changed now and when I look out past the ring now I see so many children. Originally the FU was a pun in response to Brock Lesner's move, he used to wrestle in the WWE. I never really called it that. It's something I said once and the announcers picked it up. I know that kids are watching my every move and there are a lot of parents know their kids look up to me and I know a lot of people watch our program with closed eyes and I kind of live by the motto -- "Hustle Loyalty Respect." If someone is out of line, I think instead of giving them an FU, it's better to give them an attitude adjustment."

I think they did they right thing.

i agree, big ups for john cena

Orton V Cena at NWO is just a way for Shane to do a few bumps whilst keeping Orton's momentum flowing going into Wrestlemania. Will also further Orton's feud with the McMahon family.

Linda McMahon One Step Closer to CT State Board of Education
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 05, 2009

"According to the Stamford Advocate, Linda McMahon's proposed appointment to the Connecticut State Board of Education has been approved by an 11-2 vote coming from the General Assembly's executive and legislative committee. However, her approval did not come without a hitch, as Democratic committee representative Shawn Johnston was quoted as saying "I think this individual has made a living off a really lousy product that does harm to our youth." From here, McMahon now has to be approved by both the house and the senate before she will actually be named an official representative of the Connecticut State Board of Education."

Well look at that barring a no from the House and Senate, a McMahon will have a say in the education system in my State.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Linda McMahon One Step Closer to CT State Board of Education
by Wz Nick Paglino
Feb 05, 2009

"According to the Stamford Advocate, Linda McMahon's proposed appointment to the Connecticut State Board of Education has been approved by an 11-2 vote coming from the General Assembly's executive and legislative committee. However, her approval did not come without a hitch, as Democratic committee representative Shawn Johnston was quoted as saying "I think this individual has made a living off a really lousy product that does harm to our youth." From here, McMahon now has to be approved by both the house and the senate before she will actually be named an official representative of the Connecticut State Board of Education."

Well look at that barring a no from the House and Senate, a McMahon will have a say in the education system in my State.

nobody cares about this