• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You know what, they could of had Triple H do it. We all know he's Vince's son-in-law and the fact that he and Legacy were the final four in the Rumble, it makes total sense. Triple H could of came in pissed off about what happened to Vince and about losing the Rumble to Orton.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
You know what, they could of had Triple H do it. We all know he's Vince's son-in-law and the fact that he and Legacy were the final four in the Rumble, it makes total sense. Triple H could of came in pissed off about what happened to Vince and about losing the Rumble to Orton.

that would have been way better than shane, shane looked like a complete fool, the whole segment was stupid, it could have been and should have been way better

i thought shane was going to either hug or shake orton's hand for getting vince "out of the picture" so he could be the top dog and have "final" say on what happens on Raw over steph.keeping that dumb feud going. but instead he start throwing these ridiculous punches at the Legacy and it just ended pretty dumb IMO

Glad to see Kofi get in the elimiantion Chamber as it allows him the chance to fight the top guys without much if a build up as he isn't ready for the main event yet but to give him the rub of the green will help to get him there in the long run whilst establishing him as an upper mid carder.

Glad to see Kofi get in the elimiantion Chamber as it allows him the chance to fight the top guys without much if a build up as he isn't ready for the main event yet but to give him the rub of the green will help to get him there in the long run whilst establishing him as an upper mid carder.
That shocked the hell out of me. I thought Kane was going to kick Kofi's ass.

Amen to both of you and the way Orton was just falling all over the place was ridiculous. Stephanie's "mean face" was annoying and then Shane hitting all the other stars because he's so upset?

seriously one rko on Shane...game over same with vince...randy could just rko Shane in a second...that just makes orton look weak, when your trying to make this guy a ultra-mega-super heel...orton should of rko'd Shane's ass

they need more high flyers in this match...and why or what did he do to deserve a spot for the title? he wasnt being pushed and boom, he gets a title shot in a sense? i can see if they were pushing him for months, but all of a sudden a title shot? but new blood in the title picture is always nice...and im glad their trying to push someone new

Update On The Direction Of The Matt vs Jeff Hardy Storyline
by Wz Nick Paglino
Jan 27, 2009

"The storyline involving Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy will remain exclusive to Smackdown according to live reports from the ECW tapings last night. During the show, ECW General Manager Teddy Long announced that Matt Hardy has demanded that he be "released" from ECW so that he can head over to Smackdown to confront his brother Jeff. This storyline is expected to play out further at the Smackdown taping tonight, and we will have the results posted here on WZ as soon as the taping is finished."

broderic_randal

Closed Account

imo kofi kingston should not be in the elimination chamber match. it reminds me of when they pu the brian kendrick in the championship scramble match last september

thats what i thought, but its wwe sometimes theya do some pretty strange things

they need more high flyers in this match...and why or what did he do to deserve a spot for the title? he wasnt being pushed and boom, he gets a title shot in a sense? i can see if they were pushing him for months, but all of a sudden a title shot? but new blood in the title picture is always nice...and im glad their trying to push someone new

if i was vince i would put jbl, kane, cm punk, orton and jericho in the match against cena and cena would loose his title

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
if i was vince i would put jbl, kane, cm punk, orton and jericho in the match against cena and cena would loose his title

For SmackDown, I'd put in Taker, the Hardy's, Kozlov, and HHH in against Edge. No surprise entrants, only the biggest superstars.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
For SmackDown, I'd put in Taker, the Hardy's, Kozlov, and HHH in against Edge. No surprise entrants, only the biggest superstars.

on smackdown i would put the undertaker, bigshow, kozlov, hhh, and khali

jeff is a fluke champion and he should have never been champion nor should he be champion again. but wwe is focusing on children and children like jeff so vince put the title on jeff

big fucking stupid mistake