• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Analingus

Banned
WWE should go with the angle where Matt Hardy gets beaten up earlier in the day, so that he cant come out and save Jeff from Christian either attacking Jeff behind the referees back or in front of the referee. either Jeff Hardy loses of keeps the title, either way it will set up a feud between Jeff and Christian.

Christian should confess to beating up Jeff before Survivor Series, and also confess to being the person that caused the car accident involving Jeff and Beth.

Somehow there needs to be a match between Jeff, Edge and Christian for the title

IMO if this Smackdown angle goes the way it is going tot go, it seems as though whoever wins the Royal Rumble will choose to have a match for Raws title

My prediction as of right now is that Randy Orton will win the Royal Rumble

i like the OMG moments...like, christian said it was edge...and backstabs jeff...when edge and jeff fight for the title...then later on smackdown...christian comes out and says it was him all along working for edge...and talk his trash about jeff...dont think a 3 way is going to happen just yet...meaning christian is going to turn face...their probably going for a TLC match between this two tag teams...but their not really tag team material anymore...they need another heel in this...so, christian fits perfectly in...and yea, randy orton is my pick too...cuz they were going to have batista vs john cena at mania 25 but he's out...so, orton is the fill in for that

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Wait...they fired Val Venis? Val Venis is one of my all-time favorite wrestlers...JERKS!!! Stupid WWE JERKS!!!

Breaking News:

More WWE Releases and The Full Scorecard To Date
01/10/2009 by Bill Behrens

Over the last several days WWE has been releasing wrestlers, referees, agents & office staff. We've announced quite a few of the releases here in bits and pieces as have others. Info on the releases from the WWE offices have not been as easy to get, although I've been told there were surprising names, many in fairly high positions in the company, some who had been with WWE for quite a while......oh and some of Vince's Limo Drivers, according to some reports.

Here's a list of everybody I am aware that was released. WWE.com has only announced three releases (D Lo Brown, Val Venus & Bam Neeley). The website was updated and profiles for them and the referees are already gone.

Referees & agents

Keenan Quinn
Mike Posey
Jimmy Korderas
Tim White
Barry Windham (released earlier than others)

Wrestlers

Bam Neeley (Justin La Roche)
D Lo Brown (AC Conner)
Val Venus (Sean Morley)
Kevin Thorn (Kevin Fertig)
Gavin Spears (Ronnie Arniell)
Mike Kreul (Mike Mayo)

For now...........

I thought Kevin Thorn was fired long ago. :1orglaugh

broderic_randal

Closed Account
My God, they finally fired Val! I can't believe he stayed on the roster THIS long!

no kidding. When ever they had Val Venis in a match any one could predict that he was going to job

Wait...they fired Val Venis? Val Venis is one of my all-time favourite wrestlers...JERKS!!! Stupid WWE JERKS!!!

Val Venis had a good gimmick when he first came to WWE, but over the years he became lamer and lamer

i dont like where they have gone with jeff hardy. first off, he was in trouble for steroids, then his house burned down and they gave him a break, fair enough. but to make him champion is stupid, as is saying he was brutally attacked and then saying he was ran off the road. i know there just storylines, but when benoit and guererro both died, they announced it on wwe.com in the same was as the bullshit for jeff.
there's just no taste, or common sense in how they did it......and im sure alot of little kids would have been crying or something after reading he got attacked

i dont like where they have gone with jeff hardy. first off, he was in trouble for steroids, then his house burned down and they gave him a break, fair enough. but to make him champion is stupid, as is saying he was brutally attacked and then saying he was ran off the road. i know there just storylines, but when benoit and guererro both died, they announced it on wwe.com in the same was as the bullshit for jeff.
there's just no taste, or common sense in how they did it......and im sure alot of little kids would have been crying or something after reading he got attacked

i like them making him champion, cuz they pushed and pushed hardy...but him winning it this early...i thought he was going to fight for the title at mania 25

i like them making him champion, cuz they pushed and pushed hardy...but him winning it this early...i thought he was going to fight for the title at mania 25

yeah. i knew he'd win it eventually. it would have made more sense and money for him to have won it at wrestlemania.

i think some of the decisions lately have been pure crap though, not just for jeff hardy.
there supposed to be bringing DH smith upto raw to hang with randy orton. that guy went to smackdown in the draft and got sent back to FCW the next day. now he's going upto raw. theres better people low down that they could give chances instead of that guy.

yeah. i knew he'd win it eventually. it would have made more sense and money for him to have won it at wrestlemania.

i think some of the decisions lately have been pure crap though, not just for jeff hardy.
there supposed to be bringing DH smith upto raw to hang with randy orton. that guy went to smackdown in the draft and got sent back to FCW the next day. now he's going upto raw. theres better people low down that they could give chances instead of that guy.

i think the card for mania looks like this for something close to this

hbk vs taker
jeff hardy vs christian
randy orton vs john cena for the world title
edge vs hhh for the wwe title

well, these are just assumptions for now...so, im not sure...what the hell? jericho was fired by steph...

Breaking News:

More WWE Releases and The Full Scorecard To Date
01/10/2009 by Bill Behrens

Over the last several days WWE has been releasing wrestlers, referees, agents & office staff. We've announced quite a few of the releases here in bits and pieces as have others. Info on the releases from the WWE offices have not been as easy to get, although I've been told there were surprising names, many in fairly high positions in the company, some who had been with WWE for quite a while......oh and some of Vince's Limo Drivers, according to some reports.

Here's a list of everybody I am aware that was released. WWE.com has only announced three releases (D Lo Brown, Val Venus & Bam Neeley). The website was updated and profiles for them and the referees are already gone.

Referees & agents

Keenan Quinn
Mike Posey
Jimmy Korderas
Tim White
Barry Windham (released earlier than others)

Wrestlers

Bam Neeley (Justin La Roche)
D Lo Brown (AC Conner)
Val Venus (Sean Morley)
Kevin Thorn (Kevin Fertig)
Gavin Spears (Ronnie Arniell)
Mike Kreul (Mike Mayo)

For now...........

i guess you can add Chris Jericho to that list since he got "FIRED" by stephanie last night on RAW.....
i'm figuring that Vince will reinstate him when he comes to RAW next monday.