• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Okay at 9:04 I'm calling it. John Cena picks Trish Stratus to face off against Santino and Beth. Why? Beth Phoenix has issued an open challenge to Trish Stratus recently, RAW is in Toronto tonight, and Trish Stratus is always backstage when WWE comes to Toronto. If I'm right, remember I called it.

Its 10:57 and you are right:bowdown::bowdown:

she is good, but there are hotter divas
Mickie is the cream of the crop for me:thumbsup:

BTW.....who is that Rosa Mendez chick,she looks so familiar......she must of been in the diva search

Maryse and Michelle McCool are the two worst divas to ever be divas champion, the only diva that would be worse would be Maria

Victoria or Natalya should be the divas champion

Although I would prefer either Natalya or Victoria I still have to give props to Maryse. She's really shown improvement to the point that I can actually watch her matches. She's surprised me just like Kelly Kelly.

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Although I would prefer either Natalya or Victoria I still have to give props to Maryse. She's really shown improvement to the point that I can actually watch her matches. She's surprised me just like Kelly Kelly.

IMO the only divas that can actually wrestle, are Victoria, Natalya and Beth Phoenix

I sure miss Lita, Chyna and Trish