• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

I still think Killer Klowns from Outer Space starring Dean Wormer beats everything, even if Nicolas Cage isn't in it. :)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

86zatzq.jpg

Never even heard of this film, but id like to see it just for its crap factor

I still think Killer Klowns from Outer Space starring Dean Wormer beats everything, even if Nicolas Cage isn't in it. :)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

86zatzq.jpg

I'm thinking that when they were making that movie they weren't exactly shooting to high to begin with. I'll have to check the directors commentary on the Criterion Edition to see if he was expecting a few nominations for an Oscar when that one was released. ;)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Hey man. I'm a big Tron fan.:D

Yeah - Beverley Hills Cop 3, Norbit & Pluto Nash sucked much more than Tron....

(ps: I've got nothing against Eddie Murphy - but those movies were Godawful)

Anyway any movie featuring Matthew Ewald should be avoided at all costs, like.....

Killer Flood: The Day the Dam Broke (2003)
Terminal Error (2002)

Oh - and Deep Core (2000) was crap too...Rocky V wasn't a masterpiece either....

A sound of thunder is the worst movie i have ever seen . The special effects looked like something out of nollywood( nigerian movies). It was so bad that i lost absolute respect for Edward Burns.I still get goosebumps thinking about it .

Yeah - Beverley Hills Cop 3
Rocky V

OH SNAP!!! Those are definitely two Gawd AWFUL movies. BHC3 was painful to watch and Rocky V... I'd prefer to get punched in the head myself than watch Stallone get his head pummeled again... especially by Tommy Morrison...

A sound of thunder is the worst movie i have ever seen . The special effects looked like something out of nollywood( nigerian movies). It was so bad that i lost absolute respect for Edward Burns.I still get goosebumps thinking about it .

Did you forget to mention Ben Kingsley's hair, it should have its own credit at the end:1orglaugh

Man, we tried watching RoboCop 3 the other day.......man, that was painful. Watched it for a half hour before turning it off. :thumbsdown: