• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Scarlet Diva. Asia Argento's first movie, shot on digital, edited by a cokehead going cold turkey, zero plot, narrative sense and utterly up its own arse.

The Breed. Bunch of teens go to Island in the Middle of Nowhere, some cobblers about genetic experiments on dogs giving them insane strength and IQ, more fun to check off the list of cliches. Best moment was the look of happiness on Michelle Rodriguez's face when told she has to stay with the hot blond chick in tiny bikini.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I think Showgirls is the worst movie I have ever seen. It ranked very high on the suckage meter.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I think Showgirls is the worst movie I have ever seen. It ranked very high on the suckage meter.

I've never seen it, thank God. I mean, yeah, I Googled naked clips of Jessie Spano when it came out, but I've never actually seen the movie.

I've never seen it, thank God. I mean, yeah, I Googled naked clips of Jessie Spano when it came out, but I've never actually seen the movie.

Her career pretty much died after that. I don't know who gave her the advice that being in that movie was a good idea.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Based on the previews it just doesn't do anything for me. Looks like another attempt at cashing in on a "LotR" type movie. I saw the Narnia movie and that fell short...

I didn't watch any of those movies. I like the Hobbit, the animated movie.
Pullman is trying to shove his beliefs down people's throats with this movie. I don't need that.

They didn't seem to like Kidman, saying she doesn't make $100 million dollar movies, but I liked her in "The Others". IMDB said it made $210,000,000 worldwide.

What did Kidman do that made people dislike her performance?

With all the money she has I'd probably retire.

The worst film of all time for me..."Ace Ventura." I have been suspicious of Jim Carrey ever since this disaster hit the theaters.

As someone mentioned above...I didn't "get" "Lost in Translation"...I thought it was completely overrhyped and a waste of celluloid. I can see why everyone loved it...something about the director's name being Coppola...then IT MUST BE GOOD, eh???? YUCK.

Speaking of Sophia Coppola and movies directed by her father, The Godfather III was a pretty awful movie, particularly when you compare it to the previous two. Francis Ford Coppola's daughter may be able to direct & write, but that bitch couldn't act her way out of a parking ticket.

Executive Decision was a waste of perfectly good unexposed film and a lot of kid's allowance money.

Kung Pow:Enter the Fist. The only funy part was the gopher chucks scene. In fact I think thats the only movie I've ever walked out of....the ninja simba lion was just over the top.

Spookies (1987)

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0090057/

Basically it's two low budget horror flicks, neither was any good and made as student films, re-edited and combined into one squealing mutant celluloid abomination. There's a Necromancer trying to resurrect his Bride and a bunch of assholes looking for a place to party, like a huge spooky house in the middle of a graveyard, and there's werewolves, zombies, spider-chicks, vampires, demons running around, terrible!

Halloween 4, 5, 6, H20 and Halloween: Resurrection.
Friday The 13th, parts 1 - 9.
Danika - http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0469062/
Howling 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

I like the In Space No One Can Eat Ice Cream line. That has to be one of the dumbiest lines i have ever heard.
i'm going with Titanic on this one though. I have never seen it and I will never watch that movie ever.